Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:26 pm
::Looks up from the couch:: Goodbye Nighthawk-San! Pleasure meeting you! ::Thinks to himself:: I feel I may have gotten off on the wrong foot with these young ladies. They seem to be fed up with me....but how can I get on their good side? There aren't any more mushrooms to save them from.....and my level 75 magic doesn't impress anyone... ::Sits in the corner and mopes:: Perhaps Haruhi was right when she said I was weird and unapproachable.........what should I DO????  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:31 pm
"Tamaki-senpai's still not here? What on earth is he doing?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:06 pm
"he's cleaning up..." i said angrily  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 pm
"But we need him! we still have the par-Pancakes! yeah! Pancakes to make, heh sweatdrop " Says Yuki, almost saying party again.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm
I slid over to Yuki.
"What party?" I whispered  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:42 am
Yuki walked over to Kala and Yuki. "It's someone's birthday soon, apparently, and Tamaki wanted to through a party. Not sure if he will now since he's being a jerk." She wispered. She walked over to Jin and poked him with a rose. "No moping!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:19 am
Tamaki's STILL not here *sigh*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:34 am
*Opens the door and walks into the room*
"Still not here, you say? Sheesh..." I said.  

Nighthawk475

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:10 am
Sakuya came back from *wherever* she was, and heard the mentioning of 'party' "So, who's it for?" Sakuya smiled a devilish smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 am
"I don't know, but if Tamaki isn't out here and done pouting about his uniform in ten minutes I'm gonna drag him out here myself."  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 pm
"Let's give him a few more minutes..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 pm
Yuki thought for a moment before answering Sakuya. "I think it was for the hostest Kairi...I can't remember...And please don't drag him out...It'll make too big a noise."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:42 pm
"That it will..." I said, imagining a yelling and ranting Tamaki being dragged out in my head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 pm
"I'm BAAACCCKKK!" Tamaki says loudly reappearing in the entrance to the back room with roses already in his hands. "I heard we have a new guest. Oh and you girls, no more pranks on the prince please. Let's leave that to the twins."  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:38 pm
*Walks up to Tamaki*
"You must be the proclaimed 'King of the Host Club' I keep hearing about." *Bows*
"My name is Theresa and I just transfered here from America. Such an honor it is," I said pleasantly.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games