Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 pm
((Lol, nice translation. I never would have understood.))

Arias sighed and finally looked up at Reed.
I wish I had my gloves so that I could touch him. They help me control the mind-reading. At least with them on I could talk to him through his mind to apologize.
"I'm from here, kinda. I'm a loner. No pack. Don't worry, I can't bite. It's against my morale to do that to others. I wouldn't turn you unless it was life-or-death."
She cautiously looked at the other boy from the corner of her eye. At first glance, the normal female human would think that he was attractive. On second, they would probably think he looked odd the way he held his posture. But what made Arias different from the normal female, besides being a werewolf, was that she noticed 10x more. First, he had an odd smell. It wasn't the normal smell of a city. He smelled of crowds and foreign dirt.
Crowds... Arias thought for a moment, What is the most crowded place in this city? Well, there is the mall, but that wouldn't explain the foreign dirt. Travel. Not an airline...I would have caught the scents from that. Train! That must be it. Where from, though?
Arias narrowed her ruby eyes at the boy.
"Where are you from? You smell of foreign dirt and I am sure you were on a train..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:45 pm
Deston's sapphire eyes snapped in the direction of Aria's voice when she spoke to him. Well, he assumed she was speaking to him since he was the only foreigner. Despite the suspicious speed with which he looked at her, his expression held a completely different emotion. In place of hostility, suspicion or any other negative emotion was what could be best described as timidness coupled with an odd sort of apologetic feeling. Essentially, it was the same expression that a new puppy got when scolded for piddling on the carpet for the first time. Nonetheless, Deston found it in himself to answer her question.
"France." He said softly. "I come from France. But, I wasn't on a train, not recently at least. I just came in on a bus a few hours ago."
The demon glanced away after speaking, his body language speaking volumes about his reluctance to speak.

(( It's no problem. I barely remember French as it is and one never knows who can and can't understand a foreign language. If I ever forget a translation, let me know! ))  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 pm
Ebony grinned when Arias failed to notice her and shook her slightly. "Hey! No mind reading!"" she whispered excitedly. "It worked!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:49 pm
"Life or death huh? It might become just that in a few weeks," Reed muttered to himself. His 18 birthday was coming up soon, marking the time where he is supposed to die. The doctors and magi predicted that he wouldn't live to be 18. The attacks were ocurring more and more often as well. Then Reed noticed how Arias eyed the French demon, Reed nudged him jokingly so that he would notice that he was being checked out and held back his smirk.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 pm
((Lol, don't worry about it. I'm French Canadian and I don't really know any French))

Arias shivered at Ebony's grasp. She hated physical contact, even though the spell worked. She nodded toward the other boy's remark and sighed.
"Sorry to burst your bubble, but the train smell lingers," she pointed a finger at her own nose and said, "Wolf."
Alec smiled to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:08 pm
Deston kept himself from jumping when Reed nudged him, knowing that it probably didn't mean anything. Well, hoping that it didn't mean anything and that the lad's arm hadn't registered the cold that came from him. The man was horribly inept when it came to social situations in different countries, no mater how often he frequented them. He simply chalked up Reed's nudge to the assumption that he frequently used to excuse himself, the assumption that the people he was currently with had strange ways. On top of that, Deston could have sworn he'd heard Reed mutter something disconcerting, but his hearing wasn't as great as say...a wolf's. Lo and behold, Aria introduced herself as a wolf but by her appearance the demon would have to assume werewolf. Deston hadn't even heard the comment about the train smell lingering, he had been far too busy trying to figure out why the other boy had smiled.
I'm uncomfortable. He thought.
That's unfortunate. His previous "mood" replied from within the confines of his mind.
That's why I keep saying you need to grow a backbone. Another "mood" quipped from the back of his mind.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:22 pm
Arias sighed.
He didn't hear me. He looks lost and a little confused... she thought as she saw the expression on his face.
Arias rolled her eyes, "Look, boys, I'm not in a really good mood today so I can't exactly call up on my stockpile of patience. So, could you do me a favor and quit acting like that." she gestured to the other boy who looked confused and Reed who had nudged him and snickered.
Alec grunted.
"Arias, shift. Your mood is going down hill and it will calm you."
Arias looked at Alec who was standing beside her with a bored expression. She sighed in agreement and shrugged off her jacket. She was wearing a pair of old shorts underneath and a T-shirt. Nothing worth saving. Arias' body bulged and ripped in the warehouse they were in, ripping the shorts and T to shreads. She snorted and layed down with her head on her paws looking at them all.
Don't worry, I can still talk to you.
Werewolves were big. Luckily the warehouse was bigger than her colossal wolf bulk.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 pm
((Reed didn't snicker))

"Ah, alright then," He was a little surprised when Arias shifted but he didn't show it. "We should probably get going," he said to Deston, "Unless you feel like staying in the warehouse overnight." Reed stood up, or at least tried to, almost collapsing but using his mana to stay upright so thatit didn't really look like he was having trouble.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:40 pm
((OOPS! My bad, I thought he did. So sorry. sweatdrop ))

Arias' eyes flickered over Reed's small body.
He doesn't look hurt, but yet he acts like something is wrong with him. Perhaps...weakness...or an illness?
She stood up and lowered her large head down to nudge him in the back.
You need help? I can carry you outside if you are feeling ill. It is hard to read people when I am in wolf form, too. she offered.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:44 pm
Deston was at a loss when Aria called him and Reed on acting in some undesirable way, as he didn't know what she meant by it. He couldn't help it, he simply acted the way that he knew how to when in this "mood."
Acting like what? He thought.
Like a tight-lipped, clueless dolt, that's what. The "mood" at the back of his mind grumbled.
Deston was pulled out of any potential conversation that could occur in his mind by Reed's comment.

"Oh, right." He replied. "We should find that motel now."
The demon looked over at Aria, who was now in the form of a wolf and who seemed rather upset with him.
"Sorry to be a bother, mademoiselle." Deston apologized as he stood up.
Getting away from the situation would probably be best. However, it looked like the situation was slowly declining. Apparently there was something wrong with Reed that he hadn't noticed, but it had roused Aria enough to have her offer some sort of help. Hopefully, Reed wasn't too bad off.

ninjaingaround

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:50 pm
((night))

"No, it's fine," Reed hated it when people pitied him. He tried to hide his fragility as much as possible so that it didn't seems like if he was touched, he would break. "Bye for now maybe," Reed stood outside the warehouse and drew another symbol in the air. A gaping hole opened in the air and his electric motorcycle hummed out to meet him. "Do you have a ride of your own or would you rather hop on?" Reed still remembered what direction the motel was and he was heading there now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:02 pm
Deston gave a small wave before picking up his bag and following Reed outside, not wanting to be left behind with someone who potentially hated him. He watched as Reed drew a symbol in the air that created a huge hole that pulled his already running motorcycle through it.
"It would be best for me to hop on, I think." Deston replied when asked if he had a ride or needed one.
It wasn't like he had a ride or the directions to the motel after all. The demon waited for Reed to get on the motorbike before getting on behind him, taking care to touch him as little as possible. No need to freeze the driver.

(( Night. ))  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:04 pm
Arias watched him summon a motorcycle. She pawed at the ground in annoyance.
"Sorry to be a bother, mademoiselle."
Arias turned to look at the guy who spoke.
You didn't do anything wrong. You just...I... Arias trailed off, not sure on how to end the sentence she started. She looked back to Reed and tipped her white head in a 'farewell' gesture.
Glancing at the other boy one more time, she turned to pick up Ebony gently and throw her on her back. Arias took off into a run at frightening speed. The air blew past her fur, and she was faintly aware that Alec had also jumped on at the last minute.

((Same here, gnight.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:56 am
Leon quietly walked through the forest, it was pretty quiet all around, he could hear twigs snapping and a few bushes had rustled. He had thought nothing of any of the noises as they could all be easily explained, something suddenly hit him in the a** cheek. "Ow!" He mumbled as he tugged the item out and examined it. A dart? What the... Leon's vision had become slightly impared and he tried to run and take off into the sky. "Kae, get out of here! It's not safe." He yelled as he flapped his wings taking off into the air for a few seconds before crashing to the ground. Now his vision was blurry but he didn't care and continued to run through the forest on foot. "OW! QUIT IT!" He yelled as another dart peirced his skin, he grabbed it and ripped it from his arm. Now feeling dizzy Leon collapsed to his knees on the ground, someone stepped out from the trees and all he could make out was a rough shape of the person. Leon lifted an arm and created a fireball in his hand, with his lowered abiities as they were at the moment he would be lucky to even wound a rabbit, he fired it off completely missing his target. Trying desperately to escape Leon managed to get himself back to a standing position and tried to run again. Crashing back to the ground Leon's conciousness slowly slipped away as he listened to the voices of his captors.

"This one took enough tranqualizers to take down a damn rhino."

"Good he will be perfect. Quickly, get him loaded up and let's get out of here!"

((Sorry I haven't posted for a few days...))

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:11 am
"I am sorry if my touch bothered you. I got over excited. I seem to do that quite often it would seem..." Ebony said, holding on to Arias. She had known of werewolves, vampires, all that, but few demons had she seen. It was a bit of a shock to see her change, but beautiful, when completed, in its own way. Ebony had always loved and protected animals, and therefor felt it could be means for becoming close friends.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games