Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:12 pm
*Sephiroth made a pitiful noise as GL tried to move him out of harms way. By the time the reaper gave him the potion he was gasping, choking on his own blood, shaking horribly, and looked rather pale. Maybe a rib punctured a lung after he was moved? The nanaties soon got to their work at repairing him, but they didn't seem like they where working fast enough. His body was failing him, his breathing had stopped, and his heart was slowing down.*

*"C'mon... get up!" Came a familiar voice that screamed in his head. Whose was it? It wasn't the usual one he heard... Suddenly he gasped and reached as if grabbing at something. It was like that voice suddenly took control of his body and forced him to stay functional for the nanaties. He relaxed once more as cold sweat covered his face. His head tilted to the side as he panted and remained unconscious as he healed.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:03 pm
*The voices of her friends in pain surprised her. Hearing their voices suddenly was a shock. The thought grub wasn't dead, she had felt ...something. She was sure of this.* Galantros, Eztli, Thas, Sephiroth, und Inazuma?! I can still hear zem?! *She thought to herself and tried to look around to see if anyone was staring at her.* Iz zis zome zort of trick? *What was happening to them she wondered. They didn't sound like they where doing too well. She hoped the table would soon turn for them. Should she try to contact them and tell them where she's at? No...what if it was a trap to help the mages know where her friends are? Was all she going to hear from them was their pain? Her eyes went a little wide as she realized something... s**t! Vhat eef zey hear me vhen zey... *She looked towards the space she couldn't see that was being cleaned for her.* ...make me a mother?

*She was suddenly frightened once again at the thought...and had already tried every method she could think of to break free. She even tried transforming, but that had failed, like it would have during daytime before she was an angel, and made her whole body feel like it got a sunburn inside and out. Now she felt too weak to move anything at all except her face for some odd reason...probably so she could have the joy of seeing anything and everything.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:13 pm
GL: "Nonono... Wake up! Sephiroth, wake up!"

*He acted on instinct... he knew he shouldn't use this one healing tatic. It was dangerous, but not for Sephiroth. Trying hard not to think about the consequences if he screwed up, his hands glowed with his own natural energy, and he pressed them against the man's chest. The colorful glow shot into Sephiroth's still healing form, forcing him awake and restoring some of his lost energy. GL shook violently for a moment, before finally able to force his hands away. The act made him fall over backwards, twitching as if out of control.*

*A massive bolt of lightning struck the assaulting demon, sizzling it's flesh as the electricty burned into it's gut... it dug a shallow hole of burnt gore, but the demon still moved. Inazuma had just freed herself, but now found herself grabbed by the throat.*

Demon: Kiiiilll....preeetty

*Milaku's hand dove straight into the monstrosity's back, making it drop the injured angel. It howled, slamming itself into walls.*

Milaku: "Someone! Keep it busy a little longer! I just need a few more seconds!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:56 pm
*Sephiroth awoke to see GL above him concentrating on something. As the reaper fell backwards, he bolted upwards into a sitting position. He put his forehead into his hand and shook his head. His body felt sore, but that didn't matter to him. Reaching into his coat pockets, Sephiroth pulled out one of those energy flasks he took from Black's fridge when he was unsure if Jacob would bring some...and tossed it onto the shaking reaper.* I didn't know you are a healer.

*He got up and went for his long sword. Even though the reaper had waken him, unfortunately, he didn't find checking on GL to be a top priority at the moment... what the mage had just requested did.* Maybe you can learn to use those stones that I use for my magic. I'm not very good with the healing spells...

*He sent energy through his sword and hit the blade to the ground and sent off a wave of energy aimed at the leg which held the foot that had hurt him.* Fine...just hurry and sent that creature to its Promised Land! *At the moment his goal was to distract the monster while keeping out of reach...*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:04 pm
*A great deal of the creature's leg blew apart, but it still stayed intact. The demon stumbled, but picked up one of it's blades and swung it at Sephiroth. Sephiroth only had time to quickly bring his own blade up to block the attack... the thinig was strong, that much was certain. It's sword pushed against Seph's blade hard, producing sparks.*

Demon: "Diiie..."

*It was about to kick him again, but whatever Milaku was doing made the beast fall on his side, screaming. She quickly leaped off it's back, a strange gorey and black mess in her fist that she seemingly pulled out of the monster. The others noted that she was also running back from the demon's body.*

Milaku: "Get back! He isn't dead yet!"

*The monster thrashed violently, it's skin and flesh stretching and peeling off it's form. It's remaining limbs shuddered as claws and legs burst out... four insect like creatures with mouths full of teeth tore their way out of the dead guard's body. They had several tails with stingers, and a pair of stabbing limbs each. They moved quickly, leaping at the group.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:23 pm
*Sephiroth raised his right hand and moved his palm to face outwards of himself when it reached chest level and attempted to freeze the creatures as he once did to a room full of demons months earlier in THoR... If it worked, he'd proceed to smash the frozen ones...if not he'd defend himself of course and that's what's the Masamune is best at: defense.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:56 am
*The ice seemed to do the trick, the hissing monsters finding themselfs frozen in place, surrounded by numerous ice crystals. One of them had looked like it was about to explode, the force of it's innards trapped in time as they threatened to fling out with numerous shards of jagged bone.*

*They were dealt with swiftly, as those in the party who could still stand proceeded to smash them apart.*

*The prisoner that had been hiding in it's cell during the chaos emerged, dashing towards the demon's corpse. It dragged it back to it's cell, and began feasting on it as if it had been starved for centuries. Weapons were drawn in it's direction... the creature was an Inakum. The war-bred creature looked up from it's gory feast and shrank back.*

Inakum: "No... I need to feed! Please, leave me alone!"

*The Limboians in the group were absolutely stunned. Inakums had been genetically engineered to have absolutely no fear, no mercy... Yet this one was cowering in a corner, clinging to it's newly found table scraps. Milaku noticed the small organic and metal device on it's head, and lowered her daggers.*

Milaku: "It's an experiment. I recognize it, it won't attack us. Come on, we have to find your necromancer friend."

*The Inakum prisoner stared after the group as they began to patch themselves up, and move. It hesitated for a moment, before chasing after them, dragging the remains of the dead guard behind him*

Inakum: "Wait! Take me with you! Please! I... I know where they have the mage. You seek one called Merak?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:55 pm
You can't time it more perfect than that, *said Sephiroth as he glanced at his handywork on the exploding monster before he smashed it into tiny goresickles. Satisfied that the creature was dead, he turned to GL, kneeling beside him. A sharp pain made him bow to the reaper.* So...you have healing skills...what did you do? Are you going to be alright?

*While he said this, he rumaged through one of his pockets and pulled out a bangle that looked like the one he had on. He set that down and got out a case that contained a few colorful stones. He went through the green ones, touching each one of them as he went along and finally stopped at one. Taking that one out, he placed it in a little slot on the inside of the metal circle. He then did the same with the few blue ones that were in there, until he found the one he seemed to be looking for.*

*He removed one of the metal bracers GL had on and replaced it with the bangle. Soon it took on the shape of the wrist gaurd the reaper was just wearing.* This, *said Sephiroth,* is a a piece of equptment that will allow you to use the stones inside to cast the spell. If you concentrate on it, it'll tell you what it is. The green one is a healing stone, the blue one is an extention to the green one that allows you to cast the healing spell on multiple people at the same time rather than one person at a time. However the effectiveness reduces with the more people you try to heal at once.

*He helped him up.* You will it to work. You focus your energies into it or simply allow it to take it...both mental and physical. The stone will use no more than it needs. It barely takes away from your physical energy...it's the mental one you have to look out for. It'll then guide you through the steps neccisary to cast it.

Now this one has three levels of healing pluss another ability which I'll explain later. The first level is for minor injuries, the second is for moderate to somewhat severe, and the third is for severe to death blows. That last one has the potential to save a person whose dieing too fast for those potions we have. Of course each level takes up more energy than the last, so I wouldn't advise you trying to heal unless it is neccissary.

You must choose the level of healing you want it to do. If you pick too low of one, it won't repair the wound all the way, however you can still cast the low one again to finish it rather than going higher. The final skill will allow us to regenerate faster for a short amount of time. Not as good as say Rosemary or a reaper with full energy, but fast enough to possibly close a leathal wound enough for us to survive it until we can get additional help. The amount of time depends on how good you are with the spell.

*They began to patch up and move on.* Since I am not sure how it will react with a reaper...if it will work or malfunction... try it on me before anyone else. I strained my wrist a little against that fiend, so if it works, I'll know.

*He turned to face the creature and encouraged Galantros to still try it.* You've been locked up all this time, how would you know where he is?  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:58 pm
psychotic__Gal

Daph shrugged. She had nothing to do anyway. She nodded her thanks and took off sprinting after Black. She did not know who Kus and Esme were but at he moment she really did not care. She was just incredibly bored. Perhaps she even wanted her own adventure.

*Black slowed down so she was right next to Daph. She appeared to get a little larger and then ran up behind Daph and inbetween her legs causing her to fall right onto her back for a nice ride as she ran towards the sent of the two spiders.*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:08 pm
GL: "Very basic ones.. what I just did was probably real risky for me..."

*He shuddered a bit as he got up, draining another flask or two of liquid energy. He figured this would come in handy, helping him control his healing abilities a bit more... if it worked. Figuring there was no time like the present, he focused a bit of his energy into healing Sephiroth's wrist. GL was surprised when he felt the stones respond to him, then he felt less energy than usual being expended to mend the wrist.*

GL: "... I think they just make my healing abilities more efficent. You better take another healing potion though, if your ribs are hurting still. We have more of those than energy potions..."

*The imprisoned Inakum answered while stuffing it's maw, teeth mashing blood and flesh from the dead monster*

Inakum: "I saw them, dragging him down this hall. They were spitting curses at his name... they turned left, after reaching the end. Please, let me come with you! They.. They did something to me, I don't know what. I... feel..."

Milaku: "Afraid? It's an emotion your kind doesn't have. The mages forced it into you with dark magic. Even if I remove that parasite on your head, you'll be like this for the rest of your existance."

Inakum: "Please. I can't even go back to my own kind. They'll see me as defective, and recycle me. I'm not supposed to be afraid of recycling! I'm supposed to accept it! But... but the thought of it now... I.."

Milaku: "It's up to you people if you want him along. Hurry though, we can't take forever."

*Thas sighed, as he poured a potion on his wounded stomach.*

Thas: "Let him come with us. If he betrays us, then we'll simply dispatch of him."

*The Inakum shoved the rest of his meal into his mouth, and almost seemed to grovel in thanks.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:11 pm
BlackMN
psychotic__Gal

Daph shrugged. She had nothing to do anyway. She nodded her thanks and took off sprinting after Black. She did not know who Kus and Esme were but at he moment she really did not care. She was just incredibly bored. Perhaps she even wanted her own adventure.

*Black slowed down so she was right next to Daph. She appeared to get a little larger and then ran up behind Daph and inbetween her legs causing her to fall right onto her back for a nice ride as she ran towards the sent of the two spiders.*

Kus: "Esmi! Be quiet, they'll find us!"

Esmi: "Hehehe, no, they'll find you! You too big!"

*Kus grumbled playfully, and tried to cover himself with more leaves. He was hiding in a tree, while the small soft-ball sized spider was inside of a bush. They gave off hushed giggles and tried to stay quiet as Black neared.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:31 pm
Well I can't use it very efficiently which is why I never use it.

*He thought for a moment on what Thas said.* Fine. I'm more concerned about the fact that his kind have never known fear before so they don't know real courage either. In other words: how to face their fears when it is upon them.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:43 pm
*BlackMN came trotting up and slowed down where the spiders where at. She sniffed the tree for a little while and looked up. Then she followed the trail to the bush and sniffed that. With as confused a look a fox could have, she walked away. When she was out of sight she let Daph down...then back in child human form, she poofed into the bush and covered Esme's fanged mouth, and into the tree as she released Esme's mouth and grabbed one of Kus's legs* Gotcha! *She then poofed them all back to where she had left Daphe.*

Cleaver cleaver spots you boys had! If you had jumped up onto one of the lower branches and went from tree to tree, then I would have had a very difficult time finding you KusKus. And Esme that would have probably worked if you had dropped out of the tree and into that bush.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:51 pm
*For just a brief moment, the Inakum seemed to take insult at that comment. Milaku then went straight up to the alien soldier and examined the creature on his head*

Milaku: "It's keeping you weakened, drained. I can remove it, but brace yourself. And cover your mouth, it's going to hurt."

*A swift stab of the dagger into the putrid mass' center, and the thing screeched horribly. Some of the nearby prisoners howled, or laughed in response. Muttering, she twisted the blade a certain way, and lifted the thing as it tried to stay attached by several strands. Taking her other blade, she cut it free, tossed it to the ground, and stabbed it again. The parasite writhed as it leaked a black fluid with a horrible stench. The soldier blinked, shaking his head*

Inakum: "Some of my... fear... it's gone. Thank you..."

GL: "How... how do you speak english anyway?"

*The alien rubbed the sore spot on his head as he glanced at the much shorter reaper*

Inakum: "We get to know our enemies as well as possible, so that we can ...eliminate... them easier. My group was only a scouting party, not expecting to find this place.... I'll tell you more when we're safe. Over here, he's in one of these cells."

*Soon, they found Jacob... he was in horrible shape, his limbs chained to the walls with many sharp hooks. Acid dripped from a device above his head to keep him tortured, and unabled to speak as it ate away at his throat and face.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:03 pm
Jacob! *Sephiroth attempted to both use the slug, not sure if it still worked for him or not, and his voice to call at him the little opening as studdied as much of the cell as he could see.* It can't be that easy. Hasn't Jacob been a thorn in the side for the Niearcim for centuries? Milaku do you sense any enchantments we should be... concerned about?  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games