Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:50 am
Tsukasa turned hear stare on Mika. "I don't believe I caught your name." She told her. "You are welcome to accompany us to the dorms and the library if you wish to do so."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:53 am
Ren walked up to them. She scratched the back of her head and smiled. "Do you mind if i tag along too? This place is like a giant maze or somthing!" She laughed a little.  

Cactuar Koi

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 am
The hair on the back of mika neck stood up when the girl turned her eyes towards her. Mika wasn't used to seeing such unique looking eyes. "I'm Mika. I caught your name earlier when you introduced your self to the girl called ren." She said. "I would really appricate it, thanks." She said letting out a genuine smile. Mika turned as ren returned. Slowly she was getting used to people appearing out of nowhere around here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 am
"Not at all Ren and Mika. You both are welcome to come" tsukasa said. "the dorms are in left side the north wing, the library is in the right side of the north wing."  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:13 am
She sighed with releif. "Thanks! I was worried for a bit that i might be wandering these halls for the rest of my life!" She smiled and turned to Mika. "Oh, so then you must be Mika." She gave a little nod. "Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:16 am
"Yes, I take it you heard my introduction." she said, half smiling, glad the girl hadn't offered a handshake. "You'r ren correct?" she asked  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:20 am
She leaned forward a little. "Yup, i'm Ren!" She smiled. "So are you new around here too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:29 am
"Yes I just arrived this morning. And it took me all of two minutes to get lost." she said with a small laugh. "You too?"  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:35 am
She nodded. "Yeah, this place is like a maze." She looked around. "There aren't any signs to go by or anything!" Her small wings flicked. "You'd imagine they would of given us a map or something!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:37 am
"but having a map wouldn't make it half as much fun." Tsukasa told them.  

Lady Eevee

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:44 am
"Maybe but i haven't had much fun with the being lost part either, aleast they could do clues like a scavenger hunt then it would be fun." she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm
Tsukasa looked at Mika. "well, to each their own, I suppose." Tsukasa started to slowly walk towards the door. "Shall we be on our way then?"  

Lady Eevee

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:19 pm
"ooooh i can't wait to read all those books" johnny said with a gleeful smile and exitment
"im johnny by the way ladies
"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:26 pm
Tsukasa started leading them in a twisted pattern of hallways, staircases, and corridors. after what seemed like a long time, she stopped at an area where you could only go left or right. To the right there was a set of giant wood doors, and to the left was a hallway of doors wiuth numbers on them. "Alright, here we are."  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:34 pm
Ren looked around. "How did you remember all those turns!?" She smiled and flicked her wings a little. She turned to the one who said his name was Johnny. "Oh, i'm Ren." She gave him a smile and a small nod.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games