Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
How Much Makeup Do U Wear? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Defaeca

Invisible Gawker

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:39 am
I usually put on just foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm. On special occasions I use BB cream, liquid eyeliner, and bright red lipstick. I pretty much just stick to this. Simple, classic, and timeless.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 pm
I wear eyeliner just about everyday that I'm not too lazy to wear makeup. When I go out, I wear mascara and eye shadow. But eyeliner is usually all I wear. I don't know how to do the rest of it... and I'm too lazy to learn how to. xd  

Vermillion-Acorn

Interesting Gekko

wisp stalk

Feral Lunatic

11,500 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:19 pm
A ton. I mean, A LOT. I have to fill in my eyebrows to look put together and I'm a perfectionist so I'm always left with a strong brow. I need to put something on the eyes to neutralize it... and then my lips look empty so something goes there but then you can't have a full face and bare skin. I can never just be "natural" when it comes to make up. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:34 pm
Hmm... not too much. I like putting either white or light pink on my eyelids, eyeliner on the bottom only, white on my waterline and then mascara. Kind of a big eye look. I also wear lip balm, but it's not colored. Just a shine. smile  

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:29 pm
I wear make up maybe once a year. cat_lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How do you like the BB cream?
I was thinking of buying EM's BB cream,
but I've never used BB cream before.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

Strawberry Requiem

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:35 pm
It really depends on the time of day and where I'm going/who's going to be there, but typically, I wear a lot.

I have some major dark circles under my eyes and my complexion is pretty uneven, though.

Normally, I go with concealer, liquid foundation, powder foundation, bronzer, blush, sometimes a second layer of blush if I want to use this one I have that had some sparkle to it, eyeliner, anywhere from 1-4 different shades of eyeshadow (I like to experiment with color), more eyeliner, mascara, I fill in my brows with either eyeshadow or eyeliner to define my arches and add some drama. I then put a layer of translucent powder with a 15 spf over everything to set it all and to protect my skin.Then lip balm, lipstick, or something else that's tinted (because I like to give myself juicy red lips) and then something glossy.

I tend to differ from day to night with the amount of eyeshadow I use and the colors I choose. For daytime, I choose a brown eyeliner and stick with about 1-2 eyeshadow colors. At night, I'll use black eyeliner and pile on the eyeshadow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:02 pm
I be allergic to most, so I wear it not.  

Orphan Flower

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:42 pm
I think I wear too much sometimes... haha! I wear foundation (but thinking about switching to the new Holika Holika Jelly Petite BB cream) I fill in my eyebrows a bit with the Elf eyebrow palet. then I pat my covergirl true match face powder to set the foundation (but im not so fund of this face powder so please give me suggestions but only drugstore please!) and i basically use nuetral eyeshadows, mascarra, eyeliner, and falsies. For lips I use the pink Baby Lips from maybaline. so much i know a bit ashamed haha...but i just have been trying to practice (first year of using makeup) since I really want to get into the Pastel Goth fashion hurhur. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 am
I wear foundation, blush, eyeliner and mascara for every day. I always wear black eyeliner and mascara for every day looks but if I am going out or shooting (I model) I try other looks.  

HuskyEars

Intellectual Risk-Taker

14,675 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:48 pm
My go to is Mystic Crypt and it's just amazing to find clothes that fit! Squee!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:35 pm
I always highlight my lips, partially because I'm super lazy and highlighting my lips means I don't have to do eye makeup, and partially because I just love smiling.

So I usually use foundation (sometimes if my skin is breakout free I'll skip this, but it's usually not.) A light pinky-coral cream blush on my cheeks, then a dab of that on my eye lids as well. And the main attraction, bright red gloss on my lips. (I like Maybelle color elixir X it's super opaque, and stays on really well)
And that's it. Three little containers and I'm ready to go.

Sometimes if I'm going somewhere special I'll try and put on some eyeliner or mascara, but I always have a super hard time with them. Especially mascara. I can never seem to put that on without stabbing myself in the eye.  

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

kkayoung

Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:05 am
i use BB cream, eyeliner, concealer, and mascara usually everyday. but sometimes i also use eye shadow only for parties.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:22 pm
I don't wear make up.
I actually don't know how to put
on mascara or eye liner. ;c

senntea

Fatcat

GeekWhistle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:37 pm
On a regular basis, I don't wear make-up at all. Sometimes when I'm a girl and feel particularly creative I'll do something more like art usually around some kind of theme. That normally involves eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick and nailart. I did this really cool galaxy inspired thing once.

But ordinarily I don't wear makeup at all.  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff