Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:19 am
User ImageNick carried Goddess to her room much like newly weds. He knew she was tired, especially after all they've been through. He gently placed her on her bed and tucked her in. For a moment he did nothing. He saw Goddess' soft lips but knew he mustn't. Nick faced the window while sitting beside the sleeping Goddess.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:04 am
"well that stop chatting already, there is still work to be done", she said to Dark, "and get a room you two, the last thing we need is a scene out here", with the last statement being made towards Hetukiri and Re-iem, she headed back inside the castle to replace the hollow into its tomb...  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:28 pm
Lady Aya felt more than saw someone stopping beside her seat. She slowly looked to her side to find a peculiar girl, her red eyes eyecatching.
"Well hello there," she said, her lips tilting up slightly in a small smile. "Care to explain why you were playing spy on me today? You did not even introduce yourself. I am Lady Aya, dear. You can just call me Miss. I do not trust you fully as yet you understand, since we have just met." She held out a gloved hand, waiting for the other to take it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:06 am
"I was just curious. And my name is Lunar, Miss. I just arrived here, and I would like to be your friend." Lunar smiled at Lady Aya.  

XStarlight_DustX

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:14 pm
*hetukiri blushed as chief made that statement but it quickly went away before RA-IEM would notice. then she shouted after chief* "WE DO NOT NEED A ROOM" *and quickly after that statement she started blushing again way to embaressed to cover it up before RA-IEM noticed*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 pm
"awww hetukiri my lady your blushing because of the statement chief sankofa made.....!?""does this sign of affection mean that you truely do like me" *RA-IEM now smilled, as he made his embrase on hetukiri a bit tighter, he looked at hetukiri expression a bit more and then spoke to chief* "CHIEF do u mind if i steal hetukiri for a couple of hours we havent seen each other in a many years!" *he played with her hair a bit, he smiled for the first time in a long time on how fast hetukiri seemed to be breathing by his touch, he knew now all what he needed to know, comepletely ignoring the situation on RA's heart for he felt all was well, he turned to chief once more and said* " i promise to have her back before morning" "kay!! ^^!!"

**then hetukiri vanished along with RA-IEM in rays of light and all this time whiles RA-IEM made preperations for them to leave the castel of Neruto Hetukiri was silent* "hmmm.... thats strange she said nothing", " RA-IEM thought to himself and whats even weirder is that she did not remove my hands from around her" *i must give more thought into this he said to himself as they traveled at the speed of light into the distance"  

Diyske

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:47 pm
"from where im standing it looks like you do," "go ahead Ra-iem and take her, she's no good to me with jelly legs at the moment anyways"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 am
Lady Aya wondered at the young lady. "Friends you say? My, such a forward request. And you have a lovely name, dear Lunar. I only have few I call my friends and many who are nothing but acquaintances though they wish it were otherwise." She placed an elbow on the table and rested her cheek on her hand, looking at Lunar, head tilted to the side. "Very well. We must spend some time together. I would like to know more about you. Then and only then shall I consider you fit to be my friend. Many have tried to befriend me in the past. Yet I knew that they had motives in approaching me. I am not easy to forgive should one dare to betray me."
But Aya smiled for Lunar's benefit. "Come and dine with us today. Your company interests me. And I'm sure Wei will be interested as well. Now tell me, of what race are you?..."  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 am
Lunar sat down on a chair next to Lady Aya.
"I am a Wolf. A White Wolf, and I roam around in the Black Forest at night because that is where I live. But I will have to be in my wolf form to do so.
I am different than the other wolfs, I do not eat humans, or kill them." Lunar smiled and held out a present. "I wanted to give you this," and she set it on the table, "Will you accept it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 am
*hetukiri was in awe at all of the colors she had seen as RA-IEM held her closely whiles they traveled* "where are we going?? " *she asked*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:46 pm
watching Mega walk away, Dark took the back way inside the castle to the dinning hall, where he saw the oddest thing, a pure blood vampire and a white wolf sitting together. due to the on going war between the two in the world, it was rare to see such a site anymore,"leave it to Mega to join people together, whether they wanted to or not", he thought chuckling under his breath. with nothing more conservative to do, he headed for their table.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 pm
Lady Aya looked curiously at the present the white wolf set on the table when she felt an uncomfortable presence just entered the dining hall. She stiffened at the powerful aura. There was no doubt that that being would know what she is instantly despite her masking her vampiric aura.
Aya forced herself to relax as not to alarm Lunar, and she smiled a bit more warmly than before. She nearly tensed again, the hairs on the nape of her neck standing on end when she felt the powerful presence heading her way.
"Well, aren't you a bit too generous to the person you just met? But I'll accept. It would be rude to reject your present. May I know what it is?" She talked to Lunar in the hopes of distracting herself and the wolf girl from the approaching aura.
Wei arrived at the next second, bearing three plates instead of two. "I hope you don't mind, my lady. But I saw that you made a friend and assumed that she wuld be dining with us. Did I assume correctly?"
Lady Aya smiled happily, only at Wei. Only at Wei does she show her genuine emotions. "You assumed correctly, Wei. Have a pixie waiter bring us some drinks so you need not go get some yourself. I imagine you are famished right about now."
She turned to Lunar to introduce the two. "Lunar, this is Wei, my guardian and big brother with no blood-relation to me. Wei, this is Lunar, a white wolf. So... will you tell me now what is in the gift box?"  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 am
Dark hesitated slightly in his walk to the table, the last thing he wanted to do was alarm them, but than again he had always been a kinda in your face sort of guy. He showed his powers for two reasons, one so that everyone know not to ******** with him and two he was never one to hid who he was; the way he saw it if you had power you had it if not will you didn't. "of course Mega would call him egotistical and a few other choice words, sure to leave a man self esteem levels in the mud", Dark said under his breath. "great,"he thought,"now she's got him talking to himself too." Seeing the approaching gentleman at their table, Dark got ready to send him away from harassing them, but quickly dismissed the notion when he saw the plates of food and the smile on the young woman's lips, clearly they know each other. But how to approach the same group without seeming like a threat, and did he really want to not seem like a threat, "ummm....well there is only one way to solve this", stopping about 20 paces from the table, Dark pulled out a coin and flipped it in the air, when it came down for a landing, he caught it and slap it on the top of his hand. "heads", with a renewed confidence, he walked briskly to their table.
pulling out his most charming smile as he stood on the opposite side of the table across from the lady pure blood, "mine if i join you three", then going for a relaxed appearances "the pixes tin to get a little nervous when i sit alone, something about interior motives and such," pulling out a chair and plopping down, "personally i think they need to get out more." then turning towards the group with a boyish smile, "I mean come on, do I look dangerous?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 am
"It is books inside." Lunar said quietly. Staring at the man opposite Lady Aya, she thought that he is a kind man but with powerful powers. Then Lunar looked at Wei. He smiled gently, so she smiled back.  

XStarlight_DustX

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games