Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 pm
colon bracket
Silver Sage-General
XD Wow at the times.

Well I've gotten bored since I've been eating ramen for so long so I started mixing it up a bit, ketchup with chicken and mayonnaise with beef. o.O Its really good. I also eat waffles with ranch dressing so eh maybe I have strange tastes.

I put A1 on a lot of the food that I eat.

Ketchup is good with grilled cheese or even mac & cheese.

owo I wish I had A1, would definitely use it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:25 pm
Any other Canadians going to be eating some turkey tomorrow?

VelveteenandRazorblades

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:21 pm
Had turkey today, actually. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 pm
Wow so dead. Speaking of death I'm watching the Halloweens.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Lady Ravenscroft

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:16 pm
Bonjour!

Comment allez vous?

Je m'appelle Docteur Professeur Michée Monsouir.

ou, vous pouvez m'appeler Rose ......
C'est à vous ....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:20 pm
Rose Calvert
Bonjour!

Comment allez vous?

C'est à vous ....

Some days, like today, I wish my high school offered some French as a second language.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Lady Ravenscroft

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:25 pm
Lady Kayura
Rose Calvert
Bonjour!

Comment allez vous?

C'est à vous ....

Some days, like today, I wish my high school offered some French as a second language.

Well, to wrap up it says

Helo, how are you?

My name is Doctor professor Micah Sir (and yes i just quoted spongebob!)

or, you can call me rose
its up to you...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:14 pm
Bienvenue à la guilde.

Ça va, merci. Mon nom à moi, c'est moins compliqué. razz Tu pourras m'appeler Taeryyn ou bien juste Tae.

D'où viens-tu?  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:53 pm
I finished last quarter with a 3.93! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm
Congratulations. smile  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 am
I came out on Sunday to the Board of Directors for the non-profit I'm in. It was during the multicultural training and everyone was talking about gender and orientation and stuff and I kind of just blurted it out when it got to my turn. cat_sweatdrop Everyone was really accepting and stuff. cat_whee

I'm kind of depressed now though, after that really cool experience I went to my GSA meeting on Wednesday. I was talking with people about this big Social Justice panel we're doing where we're inviting members of the community to talk about how we should all work together and stuff. We're addressing racism, LGBTQ-phobia, ableism, religious bigotry, tribal rights and having someone from the ACLU explain what hate crimes are and stuff. There's been a lot of religious bigotry and it's used to justify all the other problems so I was really looking forward to having someone speak about it- but the club's Advisor is against it because she's not comfortable with someone talking about religion- especially someone who isn't Christian. cat_stressed

We were all really polite, but it was clear there were some uneasy feelings, I kept pointing out that her not wanting to make waves meant that we might as well cancel the whole thing and not just parts of it- because having someone standing up for Latino rights and LGBT rights and stuff- all of it is going to make someone uncomfortable.

They decided that a liberal Christian minister would work and I stopped pointing out the hypocrisy- but at the end of it I wanted to check in and make sure she was ok, and she said "Yeah, it's ok. My grandma was a person of color, I know how people like you are." cat_surprised

I feel dirty.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:07 am
Esiris
I came out on Sunday to the Board of Directors for the non-profit I'm in. It was during the multicultural training and everyone was talking about gender and orientation and stuff and I kind of just blurted it out when it got to my turn. cat_sweatdrop Everyone was really accepting and stuff. cat_whee

I'm kind of depressed now though, after that really cool experience I went to my GSA meeting on Wednesday. I was talking with people about this big Social Justice panel we're doing where we're inviting members of the community to talk about how we should all work together and stuff. We're addressing racism, LGBTQ-phobia, ableism, religious bigotry, tribal rights and having someone from the ACLU explain what hate crimes are and stuff. There's been a lot of religious bigotry and it's used to justify all the other problems so I was really looking forward to having someone speak about it- but the club's Advisor is against it because she's not comfortable with someone talking about religion- especially someone who isn't Christian. cat_stressed

We were all really polite, but it was clear there were some uneasy feelings, I kept pointing out that her not wanting to make waves meant that we might as well cancel the whole thing and not just parts of it- because having someone standing up for Latino rights and LGBT rights and stuff- all of it is going to make someone uncomfortable.

They decided that a liberal Christian minister would work and I stopped pointing out the hypocrisy- but at the end of it I wanted to check in and make sure she was ok, and she said "Yeah, it's ok. My grandma was a person of color, I know how people like you are." cat_surprised

I feel dirty.

I feel like the "person of color" comment was kind of a low blow on her part... emotion_eyebrow  

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:26 am
Veneficus Monstrum
I feel like the "person of color" comment was kind of a low blow on her part... emotion_eyebrow

I don't think "kind of" covers it. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:39 am
Esiris

I don't think "kind of" covers it. cat_sweatdrop

Yeah, now that I think about it... That's just awful.. sweatdrop  

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Icy the Cat-

2,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:49 am
Ok, bacon is better than turkey. Well.. i guess their equal because turkey is yums but bacon is yums..  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games