Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:00 am
*Sees Dougherty enter the place out of the corner of her eye. stressed Says under her breath…* Just when you don't need a cop around…there one is. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:03 am
*speaking casually* Why yes I am.

*turns to face the woman addressing him. He does not recognize her at first, but upon seeing the violin his eyes bulge and his muscles tense. Immediately he stands and holds his staff close*

You! What do you want? *clenches his teeth and glares, preparing himself for anything she might try to pull*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:08 am
Good gods elf…don't get your undies in a bundle! My name is Psyzapp and all I want is some information. *Pulls out a chair and sits at a table.* I mean you no harm, please have a seat. *snaps and motions for a waiter.*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:10 am
*He takes a sip of his coffee, then stands up and walks over to Psyzapp and the dark elf. He extends his hand out and introduces himself to the dark elf* Hello, I am Officer Dougherty. What seems to be the problem here Psyzapp?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:13 am
rolleyes There is no problem here, Dougherty. This dark elf and I are going to sit down, enjoy a cup of tea and chat a bit. I was just properly introducing myself to this new person. Did you want to sit with us too? Do you miss me Officer. *bats eyelashes.*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 am
*walks back in to see Psyzapp, the dark elf, and Dougherty at a table. Narrowing her eyes at the scene, Icy goes to the bar and takes a seat, watching the scene before her*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 am
I think I'll remain as I am.

*glances over at the waiter suspiciously for a moment before returning his attention to Psyzapp*
It's a little late to be claiming that you "mean me no harm". *holds his head and trembles slightly* I can sometimes still hear that ghastly shriek you forced from your instrument.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:17 am
My most humble of apologies for that. You just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time I'm afraid. Let me make it up to you and get you a refreshment of some sort.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:19 am
*continues to stand* It appears that this dark elf, er ... I didn't catch your name sir ... is uncomfortable in your presence, Psyzapp. May I be of any assistance?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:21 am
Most everybody is uncomfortable in my presence, Dougherty. rolleyes You should be used to this by now.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 am
*shakes Dougherty's hand* Greetings. I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul. *holds his wrist to his chin and giggles* Don't both trying to pronounce it, unless by chance you happen to be fluent in dark elvish. wink You may call me Ryzan... it is close enough.

*looks over at Psyzapp*
I am not familiar with the types of beverages this world has to offer.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:24 am
I am very well aware of that Psyzapp! All the more reason for me to find out what's really going on here! mad

EDIT: Nice to meet you, Ryzan. *shakes your hand*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:27 am
Pft…Don't you trust me Dougherty?

Very pleased meet you Ryzan. A dark elf friend of mine that goes by the name TES often likes tea. Would you like to try a bit?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:30 am
*rolls her eyes at Dougherty and smirks* rolleyes Hey, copper! Don't you have rounds or something to take care of?! scream  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 am
*eyes widen* You are friends with Quortek? *sits close to Psyzapp* Do you know where he is? I must find him.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games