Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:35 pm
"Oh nothing." Skye said once she calmed down. "I was just remembering something funny."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:18 am
Kishiro said when they got outside, "Hows school then? Enjoy it or what?" He looked around the place and rain drops started falling down, then he heard people screaming and running about.

Suza looked up when she heard screams outside. She pulled the curtains away to see people running around crazily and their umbrellas disappearing. "Whats going on outside?"  

XStarlight_DustX

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:22 am
i just dont feel like talking is all zack said to himself quietly he was just writing down some stuff he had to do hey you know whats weird?...this is the longest we ever talked  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:12 pm
"School is....school. Alot of drama. How come you didnt warn me about that?" Kishiko frowned. Then they saw people screaming. "What's going on?" When her brother was too indulged in watching the people Kishiko grabbed her necklace. Hehe ya i know right. Aww that means you do like me. She smiled teasingly on the inside.

"What's so funny?" Ichiro frowned.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 pm
"Just a...joke...I heard eariler."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:21 pm
Ichiro glared at her. "Lies!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:23 pm
Skye grinned and sat down next to Daimon. "Whatever. I thought you were going to get your stuff and go."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:38 pm
"Well I'm bored in my dorm room. There's nothing to do." He sat on the floor. "Fighting with you is much amusing."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:38 pm
w-what? i never said that zack started blushing again and his eyes were open and even if i did like you it wouldnt work out seeing as your the leader of death penalty and im the leader of chibi cupcakes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 pm
"Well, I'm about to kick your butt out of here soon anyways."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:49 pm
Well...if we get along we can make our clubs get along right? Kishiko thought about the deathpenalties and the cupcakes getting along. Wow that would be awkward.

"You can try." Ichiro teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Skye glared at Ichiro and leaned back. "Why are you still here again?"  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:02 pm
zack laughed at the thought of death penalty and chibi cupcakes trying to get along i dont think that would work out good  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 pm
Ichiro put his hands behind his head. "Bored." He stuck out his tongue at her.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:07 pm
If I end up falling for you and you fall for me then they will learn. Especially if we say so. Kishiko smiled.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games