Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:24 pm
Robert grinned evily. "Maybe," he said. He quickly brought one of the katanas across his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:29 pm
Brago didnt mind the big cut across his chest, hell it gave him and opening. "Flash barrage!" he countered by unleashing a barrage of instantanious fists into the mans chest. Bragos arms seemed invisible as he punched.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:32 pm
Nike felt like she was being watched, but when she started awake, the presence was gone. The air held no scent but she didn't believe for second that she had been alone the whole time. No matter, she was so tired. She had been at the Gypsy Retreat, being the Vampire Representative at the blooding of a new Leiutenant. She should have been here. She stared at the spot where the Prince's body had lain. She got up and straightened her coat. She had work to do. She only stopped long enough, to leave instructions with Tony, then she walked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Robert stepped back after a few hits. "It takes more than speed to win a fight," he said. He grinned again and used his power to blend in with the shadows. He went around Brago and slashed down his back twice.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:41 pm
Nike thought about taking her street bike but decided to walk needing the air. After awhuile, she heard fighting and saw Robert and Brago fighting. She came up beside Hana-shi. "Is this your doing, Hana-shi?" she asked.  
User Image
Hana laid on the roof watching them fight in the street. there was a 50/50 split between people staring at them and people staring at her. "You are boring me." She called to Bragos and Robert.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

Brago was woken up by the cuts on his back "huh? your gonna hise and attack? good call." he stood waiting for the mans slashes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:44 pm
Robert was suddenly in front of Brago again, slashing his chest. "I'm a smart guy," he said. He looked up at Hana. "How can we make it more interesting?" he called up to her.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 pm
"You could fight naked," Nike called down. "Men are so stupid," she said aloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:48 pm
"Nike is here? Sorry Robert i dont want to play around with you anymore. A babe has arrived!" He then turned back to his demon form and released a huge amount of Demon aura. It sent the onlookers packing. "Now to get serious!" This form was smaller and didnt look intimidating, but looks arent everything. his cuts were gone  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:48 pm
User Image
"I don't know, you could both strip naked."Hana sugested in a lazy tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 pm
"Brago your an idiot. Hana, does anything excite you?" Nike asked as she stepped to the edge of the building.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:55 pm
Robert put his swords away. "You can try all you want to get Nike," he told Brago. "But it won't work. And since you stopped fighting, does this mean that I win?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image
"Why does everyone keep asking me that today?" Hana said looking up at Nike. "I do care about things. Just very few things."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:00 pm
Brago grabbed Roberts shirt. He had dashed to him in an instant. "Die! Killing blow: Aura punch!" He swung his fist at the mans gut once again it was slower but had a concentrated ammount of Bragos Demonic aura. The fist was black. The aura would explode out on contact.

Action moved biggrin  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games