Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:49 am
Well I was in the ceiling yesterday, because Icy wanted me to help break her out if the hosipital didn't release her. Thus, being the reason I couldn't let anyone see me. But seeing how she's fine, I figure that was a no-go.

*Puts down plate *

And you're talking about me? Lookit what you got on? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:50 am
well you two seem civil enough...
*jumps out the door and sneaks down the hall to the room where all the noise is coming from - she peers in... nothing...*
confused
*still hears noises in the distance - so she follows them*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 am
QuietStorm XII
Well I was in the ceiling yesterday, because Icy wanted me to help break her out if the hosipital didn't release her. Thus, being the reason I couldn't let anyone see me. But seeing how she's fine, I figure that was a no-go.

*Puts down plate *

And you're talking about me? Lookit what you got on? ninja

*facepalm* But I'm not lurking around in windows and s**t! Sneaking up on comrades! and I still need to let loose. With Black asleep and bandaidd no where to be found, I can't get this IV out without causing more problems than I already need. For all I know, that blasted nurse could be hired to finish the job whoever set up for me couldn't!

*ignoring the noises now that are going on in the clinic, she lifts up her mask and looks at QS, waiting for his answers*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:57 am
Leads? No Leads! Ive been chasing ghost trails for the past few days leading up to dead ends. Looks like your only chance is catching the villian when he/she comes back to finish the job.

* Catches a glimmer outside in the trees*

Interesting... ninja

*Jumps out the window and vanishes!*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:57 am
*looks into the next room - nothing*
stressed
*continues to prowl like a big demon cat*

((be back in about 20 minutes - stupid students can't do their job so I have to rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:01 am
{{Okay Lady! xd }}

*before she can ask him anything else, he vanishes out the window*

eek Dammit Storm! I'm glad he's on my side, for now...hate to come against him in any battle. stare

*goes back to the doorway, dragging the IV stand and waits for Leko to come back from investigating, replacing her mask*

ninja  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:10 am
Hey was that QuietStorm I saw leaving? Nevermind. Icy! Sorry I'm so late. Hope you got breakfast. If not, I'm happy to get whatever sounds good.

*checks monitors and IV pump, smiling. looks through lab and xray results in Icy's chart*

Looking good, Icy. I wonder when Dr. Black is going to discharge you. OH! Did you get my gift? Don't ask me where I got it. Gives me the shivers still, but I didn't like leaving you here alone and I know you feel naked without some kind of... something, ya know?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:16 am
*comes back into the room with a puzzled look on her face*
now I know I heard something you did to rig...
oh Band hi!
Where did QSXII go?

*gets exhausted as well as confused and sits back on Black's lap*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:22 am
* wakes up in Icys room and notices Leko sitting on his lap. * Well hello there my love... * notices bandaidd and Icy up too * Hows my patient?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 am
*nearly jumps out of her skin*
Black!
*hugs him tightly*
what on earth where have you what have you who the hell is this "other" nurse!? evil

*edited*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:26 am
*shows Dr. Black her notes* She's really wanting to be discharged. Her appetite has been good. Specific gravity is 1.010. Do we need to continue the IV after this one runs out?

You know me, Leko! bandaidd!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 am
Band dear, honey...
I mean the incredible strange creepy nurse that say "yes" all the time.... rolleyes

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:34 am
*smiles at bandaidd and huggles her*

I'm doing real good love and thanks for my gift. I won't ask but I am very appreciative for it! wink

*sees Black waking up and Leko coming back in, sitting in his lap*

I'm better than great doc. Now, if only I can be released as I have some pressing matters to attend to and I fear I've been off the grid for far too long. Also, I agree with Leko. That nurse just gives me the willies! Haven't seen her since she arrived yesterday with an alleged note from you. But there have been strange noises all night and this morning....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:36 am
What...wait..huh? * looks confused and looks at bandaidd at the mention of nurse as he checks Icy papers. * She looks fine. As long as you feel well icy you can leave, just stay away from stressful activities and check back in here and there so i can check up on you. * looks back to Leko * You heard about the attack? And what is this deal about a creepy nurse?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 am
she had a note from you!!
she was all patting you and covering you with blankets and said she was from the agency!

*is enraged*
she was cold and somber and kept said , yes? stressed
She acted like she knew you.
And of course I heard about the attack I haven't seen you for like 2 days don't' you think that I would..

*stops and just looks at him*
so you don't know this nurse?  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games