Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:14 pm
Exor sighed again. "I may be, but it must be done... If only for my own quietude..."

<<< I think that should be good enough, myself. We can continue if you like, though, Series1. >>>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 pm
((I'm not doing anything else anyway, really...))

"I understand... But I... I think I need a bath..."
*stands and shrugs off her slip and walks into the bathroom to start the bathwater*  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 pm
Exor caught himself looking over her alluring body, but covered his eyes as soon as he noticed what he was doing. "Uhm, yeah, that's a good idea..." What IS it with that drow and just getting naked in front of me? I don't seem to recall behavior THAT drastic... With another sigh, he fell onto his back, grateful to have that over with. Now, how do I get her body out of my head...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 pm
*runs the bathwater to steaming hot and eases herself into it letting the water caress her dangerous curves*  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:57 pm
After waiting a few minutes after he heard Alyraena get into the tub, Exor rose once more and began getting dressed. "I'm going out," he said as he headed for the door.

<<< Paradox? Time warp? Warp speed? Make it so. We're almost officially caught up. Fill in the blanks. >>>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm
"Vel'bol?"
*leaps out of the tub and pins Exor against the wall*
"I... If you go... Promise me you'll come back...?"  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm
Exor stared at her wide-eyed for a moment. "I, uh... I said that already, once, I think..." A lock of Alyraena's pink hair fell into her face, the weight of the water dripping from it pulling the strands downward. Instinctually following the motion, the Sinner found his eyes on the dark elf's full, supple breasts. Realizing his folly and cursing to himself, Exor covered his eyes with his hand once again. "Alyraena...! You're dripping all over me...!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 pm
*notices his stare and laughs when he covers his eyes and when he complains about getting wet*
"Usstan orn'la tlu numl ka dos xunus naut lor, d'anthe..."
*takes his free hand and places it onto her hot skin, squeezing her breast with his hand and laughs again as he places that hand over his eyes as well*
"Dos ph' jivvin, sargtlin..."
*leans closer to him and presses herself against Exor and gives him a kiss on the lips*
"Don't forget about me..."
*goes back into the bath and settles back into the steamy water*

((I'm goin to bed all. Long day and long tomorrow too. Night! 4laugh ))  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:08 pm
<<< What do you say to that? Honestly...? >>>

He unwittingly watches her hips sway as she walked back to the bathroom. With a sigh, he changed his clothes quickly and headed out to the woods to clear his head.

<<< Up to date now. Alyraena came home and went to bed. >>>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:15 pm
{{It's a good thing all this wasn't happening to me. There would be blood everywhere.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:15 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:18 pm
((LOL, we know, Tes. We know. rolleyes rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 pm

*Follows Him to Showa's inn. Inside she looks around, uncertain where to go.*

Where should I place my head tonight? I see no couch.. the other Elf.. I mean, Alyaena... lives here no? I... *scans the room* I... *Looks up at Exor* I can use my coat for a bed, I just no k=not where?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:09 pm
"Don't be silly, love... You can stay in the spare bed here, and I can keep you company there, or I'll crash on the floor tonight..."  

Exor Omega

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:14 pm

I can take the floor, I have slept night in the wilderness.... but maybe for now, we can talk in the spare room so as not to wake... Alraena. Tell me this war... then late I will move to the floor. *Uncharacteristically, kisses him first, lingering, blushing, move back to sit on the floor in the room*

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games