Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:09 pm
marcus did the same as jumpy and sped up.he had to consentraite and endour through the pain  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:31 pm
Jumpy smiled at Marcus, glad to see him keep up and fight through the pain.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:58 pm
Sen wathces the training. "Okay they can stop we don't need them to die on us here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:26 pm
marcus heard sen say to stop and eventually decreased hos speed until he had stoped  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:45 pm
Jumpy did the opposite. He just rolled. Literally, he curled into a ball and let himself roll to a stop.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 pm
Sen's eye twitches a little. "Okay Spartan Jumpy that was a bit new anyways I need Marcus to go run inventory and Jumpy I have a new combat sim I need you to test."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:28 pm
Jumpy got up, Saluted the camera, and went off to the training area. It was too big to be called a room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:26 pm
shrukan stood in the doorway and smiled adressing sen "well they arent half bad with a little inspiration"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 pm
marcus saluted the camera as well and went of to the inventory room.wen he got there the work wasn't that hard since there was full stock of all inventory from the energy swords to the plasma rifle.marcus headed of to sen. marcus found sen and saluted after that he said "sir there is full stock of all weapons 100% inventory".  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 pm
Sen looks at Marcus. "Did you check the warthogs and ghosts?" Sen turns to speak to Jumpy. "Okay this sim is based off the Sons of Tarturus we have been running into I think it will be to are advantage if the we all have experience in battle with them so ready begin." Sen activates the simulation.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:18 pm
marcus turned and headed over to the storage facility to check the warthogs and ghosts. as thought there was full stock of everything marcus even double checked to make sure he hadn't missed anything.he got back to sen and said "sir everything is in full stock and i mean everything i checked twice".  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 pm
Jumpy grabbed his sniper from off his back and started in on the sim, not even missing a beat and joining in the fight. He soon, however, found those groups of Marines that'd made fun of him. He smiled and loaded in blanks and peged them, knocking them out of the sim. 'Payback for calling me a half-brain, fools.' He thought as he kept repelling the sim again.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:10 pm
"Marcus go I don't know socialize I have no jobs for you right now. Jumpy be on your toes I have seen these things close the distance very quickly so be careful."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 pm
Jumpy didn't need to be told this. He already had been shooting his sniper one-handed, and swinging an energy sword with the other. Once he found that his sniper was completly useless, as in, out of ammo, he picked up the second energy sword, activating the dropped Jackal shelds. He held both swords, and on each arm a gleeming white Jackal sheild. He was pushing himself hard as it was. The Marines had already been dropped. It was him and one last Marine who was camping behind him with a shotgun, making sure none of the things got behind him and covering his back. He'd specifically asked that. He and the marine were on top of a 'hill', and it was both of them verses about fifty-seven or so brutes. He shook his head as he swung another down, fifty six, Displeasures counter told him. Although she wasn't in his helmet, she'd been kind enough to shear off a peice of her to help him. it wasn't big, but it would be more than enough for this training exercise. He blocked another one of the Son's attacks, and the Elite Jackal sheild to his right failed, only to have another one right behind it shoot on, letting the first one re-charge. He'd perfected this auto-switch quite simply. Displeasure told him that when a Jackals sheild broke, it shot out a small EMP, not enough to damage other equipment. He asked if it could turn on another sheild if placed right, and she'd said Yes, so that's what he'd worked on, getting a brace for a double-jackal sheild, and that's exactly what he had on both arms, and his right thigh, for a reason he wouldn't explain ever.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 pm
(Pdragon on your question in the pm Hades is the leader of the Sons of Tarturus if you were looking to write for one then you can use him) Sen looked at the progress. "It seems Jumpy is able to hold his own quite well." (Note: The Sons of Tarturus are a Brute equivalent of a Spartan so not all the sim ones can be them so Jynx could you act as if only 5 are Sons and the rest are Chieftens thank you.)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games