Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:16 am
((Awww...well, see you then))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:29 pm
The more Nick walked toward them the more the greater the distance became.

So how's it going? She looked down at her older self with a grin on her face.

"Just shut up and let me go," Scarlet sighed.

Not until the time is right, she laughed and teased.

"God was I always this evil and bitchy?" Scarlet narrowed her eyes and looked harshly at her ten year old self.

Yes yes you were, and those were the days where we had tons of fun! Oh how everyone feared you. If you were still the same they would be kneeling to you and serve you. Don't you think that would be better? I think it would, I think it would be exciting. Those fools don't even deserve to live....don't you even remember all those times they tried to kill you. And might I add that most of the time they were close. Why did you have to go and let all there wrongdoing go?! She stood up and plopped her leg up on scarlets lap and leaned in close to her face.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:36 pm
I knew something was off. I was getting no where yet I know I was close. I just couldn't grasp the full situation yet. I was near yet I was far too. Maybe the distance was far and that her power was so big that I could feel her close by. So I stopped.

Why stop, boy...?

"I'm trying to figure out something," I mumbled and I sat down. The world made no sense. Forwards might not be in front and back might just mean to the left or to the right. And I had been walking forward with no direction at all. I had been careful in my walk as not to stumble or fall.

"That's it! I don't really trust myself!" I reached understanding. I felt the guardian smile. I decided that I will trust myself and my senses. They would know where Scarlet was. I tied my eyes tightly with a piece of my clothing and I waited for my breath to even out. Then I took the first step.

I could feel that Scarlet was near and finally, I heard her voice clearly. I've found her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Oh look the boy finally found you....it's to bad that the ten minutes have ended, she laughed and sat on Scarlets lap.

"Nick...how did you get here?" She looked at him confused but also releaved. But when she heard her say that she looked over at herself that know that on her lap. "What are you going to do?"

Little Scarlet leaned in and whispered into her ear then sat back up straight, Well this is were I leave peace out....She faded her grin now wider.

Scarlet sat there shocked but as she left she had forgotten what she just told her. That was little Scarlets plan...to have Scarlet forget what she whispered so that Scarlet wouldn't tell anyone esle. Scarlet shook her head and tried to get free but still couldn't.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:53 pm
I was confused. I did not know what was going on but I had the urge to go to her side. I did so and my feelings were still unsettled. I ran faster and I was by her side.

"Scarlet, talk to me. What's going on?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 pm
"I really have no idea...but it seems i can wake up now..." she sighed and knew that she was forgetting something. She tired to remember what her little self whispered to her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm
"Wait, what did she say to you? She seemed happy when I got here. She wasn't supposed to look happy. That means something's gone to her plan," I said to her.

Nicholas, she must wake up first. You two have been sleeping for too long and all the townspeople are starting to worry...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm
"The spirit is right....i'll see you later..." Scarlet closed her eyes and she faded. She finally opened her eyes and saw the sun hitting her face.

"Scarlet! You're awake....thank god!" Suki smiled and nuged Scarlet to get up.

Scarlet sat up and then stood up. She headed out the room and stood by her door. She was still thinking about what she was told....or was more like tring to think of it. She still couldn't remember it.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 pm
I walked back to the path where I think landed at. But I was still troubled. I wanted to know why the girl was smiling. I knew something bad would happen. I was really worried. So I called he out.

"Hey! Scarlet junior! Come out!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:20 pm
Little Scarlet appeared in front of him but in mid air and upside down. And what is it you want you annoying human? I thought you wanted to leave...or have you fallen in love with me?" She laughed and grined at him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:23 pm
"Please, that would be the last thing to ever happen to me," I said with a frown. "I have a few questions and I know you have the answers. Are you going to consume her? Are you going to make her kill everyone?" I asked boldly. I knew I should get going already.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:28 pm
"You're right i do have the answer....but im going to keep my mouth shut. You have to find out...but i will say this....it will be extremely fun....for me." She disappeared again and all that was left was her maniacle laugh.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:36 pm
I didn't want to leave but I was jerked back to reality by the guardian.

I opened my eyes and flinched at the light. I blinked a few time and my eyes adjusted to the light. It was morning. I must've slept really long. I sat on my bed and Kani immediately jumped onto me.

"Hey, hey! Stop that. It tickled," I laughed as Kani licked my whole face. I was glad that I was awake.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:42 pm
Scarlet found herself outside wondering in the forest. She sighed and sat down leaning against a tree, "What did she whisper to me?" She felt hopless and hugged her knees and rested her chin on her knees.

Suki walked around the house, "Where did she go?"

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:44 pm
"Oh, hey Suki," I called when I got out of my room. "Looking for Scarlet? I saw her walking out. I'm just gonna get a bite and then I'm out of here," I said cheerfully.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games