Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:53 am
Kira hid in Angelina and her room. She looked for a recipe book on how to make 3-D flower crisps. She finally found it lying on the bottom of her bed, and started flipping through the pages. She then closed it and it made a great big thud. She then grinned and ran to the school kitchen, and opened to where the page had 3-D Flower Crisps and pulled out a bowl of cream from the fridge. She then scraped some off with a small spoon and made circular movements with it, making a swirl of cream on a small plate. Then she started sticking crisps into it so it can stand, and after she finished making a Crisp Flower, she left the flower in the fridge and started making some chocolate soup. She melted the chocolate and cooled it a little, and got some strawberry strings from the fridge and made a heart shape.
Looking through the recipe book, she found a few nice sweet food for the prom.
Chocolate and Vanilla and Strawberry Ice Cream Sundae with strawberry sauce, Chocolate muffin with cream, and strawberry cheesecake with chocolate sauce and banana.... Kira thought and nodded to herself.
Kira started with the cheesecake, then she went on to the sundae. She bought some chocolate ice cream, strawberry ice cream and vanilla ice cream from the closest shop and used a ice cream scoop to put into a glass wide bowl to make it look a bit special. Then Kira melted some strawberries and then she let it cool a little. She used the wooden spoon to pour it on the ice cream, which made a sweet scent pour through the whole school.
Baking a chocolate muffin, Kira scraped some of the cream off the bowl and took out the muffin from the oven after it was done baking. Cutting the muffin in half and adding cream into the middle of it, she sighed and wiped the sweat off her forehead with a clean handkerchief.
She peeled a banana and left it lying on the plate. She melted chocolate again and poured it on the strawberry cheesecake, and cutted the banana into small pieces (Not too small), and added it on top of the chocolate sauce. She left them all on the table and stretched, puffing out all the carbon dioxide out...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:56 am
Angelina saw Kira in the school kitchen

"...Kira? We already made 3-D Crisps , but more of them would be great" Angelina smiled  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:02 am
Kira looked at Angelina, shocked. "When did you get here so suddenly?!?! Anyway, I know that you made some 3-D crisps, but I want to make different kinds." She explained and smiled happily.
"I made more food, but just that, we need to make a little bit more, but there are only a few people in this school so I dont think we need too much."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:11 am
Angelina look around...

"Oh , That was my robot sweatdrop " Angelina said

"Anyway , That would be great..." Angelina winked to Kira  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:16 am
"What else do you want me to cook? I have this massive recipe book here..." Kira said and showed it to Angelina.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 am
"Amazing! Let's see the index" Angelina said as she choose the food

"Hmm , Oh! Maybe this one!" Angelina pointed on this :

3-D Flowers
Soup with a hearts
Lovely Rice  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:56 am
"I can make those two..." Kira flipped to Lovely Rice Recipe page and looked through it quickly...
She started making Lovely Rice and finished within 5 minutes and set it on the table with the other food. Then she flipped to 3-D Flowers.
There were lots of different kinds so she asked Angelina, "Which one should we pick then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:58 am
(( I mean the one i strike ^^))  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:08 am
((Oh, but Kira already made one, but oh well. Lets just have all three ._.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:13 am
"Hello~! What's going on now???" Nick asked as she glomped Kira.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:16 am
Kira choked and dropped the book. She coughed and said quietly, "Watch it! You nearly spilled the food.." She coughed again and sighed as her throat settled down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:22 am
Angelina jiggled

"Alright... Let's seal them until the Prom..." Angelina said  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 pm
I approach Nick.

"Everything in my part is prepared!" I told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:10 pm
"Yay! Now we have to find the music and rehearse them for tomorrow! OMG! It's less than 12 hour till tomorrow! Aah~! Must work!!!" Nick shouted and she bounded off to the ballroom again.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:59 pm
Angelina saw Nick running to the ballroom

"W-Wait!" Angelina followed Nick  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games