Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:52 pm
"Time to see if this spell worked." Kyuki said to herself and grabbed the sword necklace. She felt like it had come off and saw the blood red light. Pulling it forward the key chain grew into the large sword. She thrust it to the ground and shattered the floor where the blood was. "HAHAHA! IT'S PERFECT!" she laughed to herself. After putting it back into necklace form she ran over to the school again, eager to test out her new swords.

(sorry my posts are so long lol Dx)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:55 pm
((lol its fine))

senku sat there"well might as well train a little" he said standing up and and taking out his scythe then jumping up and hooking it onto a ledge on the roof and roof hopping making sure he uses all his wepons while doing it  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:07 pm
Kyuki came to the school. She drew her two new swords and jumped to the roof. Up there she began practicing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:12 pm
Senku continued to run then stopped running after a while and sighed" I wonder if theres a nice wall to practice on he said setting up a flying target then drawing his bow while a white energy began to flow from his hands and into an arrow. The energy soon turned black"Ahh crap" he said firing it off  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:25 pm
After a while Kyuki got bored. "No real moving targets to practice on." she mumbled. Putting away her katanas Kyuki headed into the forest to find a place to nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 pm
"Forgot not sapose to be doing things like that in the open" he said looking around the heading inside of a building and taking out his sword as it glowed white but the went to black.Senku dropped his sword then decided not to train today  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:43 pm
wakes up and starts to walk out of the school his head down his face emotionless almost like a zombie  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:47 pm
Senku steps out the building and sighed heavely"Now what am i going to do" he said sitting down agaist a wall."This is really starting to get annoying"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:53 pm
walks through the city then suddenly disapears and reapears 15 ft infrount of him then 5 seconds later the people he went past suddenly get cut in half and people swarm around wondering what happened while i continue to walk
(kinda like this ecept everyone i passed doing that dies User Image )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:59 pm
Senku took up his sword" What did you do " He said as his sword began to turn white but then black making him drop it and pull his hand away  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:00 pm
aertys
Senku took up his sword" What did you do " He said as his sword began to turn white but then black making him drop it and pull his hand away

looks up at you his face blank and emotionless but sad and lonly and doesnt answer  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:02 pm
"Awnser me what did you do" he said trying to ignore the burning from the sword that had a small layer of darkness on it  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:05 pm
aertys
"Awnser me what did you do" he said trying to ignore the burning from the sword that had a small layer of darkness on it

does the techniqe again apearing right infrount of you "i killed them"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:08 pm
Senku forced his sword to have a white glow and soon the burning stopped"and for what reason do you go around killing people. Who gave you the right to take a life"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:10 pm
aertys
Senku forced his sword to have a white glow and soon the burning stopped"and for what reason do you go around killing people. Who gave you the right to take a life"

looks down a bit "i kill to try to fill the hole in my heart"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games