Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 pm

"I'll let you go if you behave." Suki said firmly to Hiko, grabbing at his arms again.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Kaimei started to cry "I cant even save myself" Kaimei said he punched the ground over and over his hand started to bleed "Dammit Dammit DAMMIT" he yelled then his power created and Aura Tornado

Kaimei found himself inside his mind once more he saw his dark side in front of him "Aww are we having another bad day" he laughed Eviley "I can help ease the pain" he added touching Kaimei's face. Kaimei knocked his evil side hand away from him "Dont you dare touch me" he said "Oh so you finally fight back Kaimei well i will permantly silence you" he said taking out Kaimei's Dark sword. "How can i defeat him without my other sword my light side isnt here" he thought "I have always been here Kaimei" said a voice then a light shined coming from his heart turning into his angel wing sword "I will always be here in your heart" said Kaimei's Light side. "Ok time to fight" said Kaimei "No he has his confidence back I need to end this now" said Kaimei's evil side charging after him "As long as I have the Light" Kaimei said Charging up his Divine Slash "You will never win..Divine Slash" he said as the attack hit his evil side as he screamed and disappeared the light sword disappeared from the attack then he saw both of his sides in front of him holding out their hands "you did good" said the Light side "I will only follow you cause you are strong not because i care" said the dark side as Kaimei held their hands "Your test...Is finally over" said the light side and Kaimei found himself outside of the destroyed hell gates holding his evolved form of his sword Shougi and Zuka (Shougi Zuka)

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 pm

"NEYAH!"hiko said stomping on the ground after the ice melted
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Suki held onto Hiko. "Do you want a spanking?" She threatened, wanting Hiko to calm down already.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:01 pm

"no no no no no no no!!!!!"hiko yelled as the air around him grew hot
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Suki felt the heat as she started to feel weak. She tried to lower the temperature before she passed out. "You need to calm down!"

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:09 pm

hiko grew more and mroe irratated"NO!!!"he yelled as the ground shoke

techno felt the tremor and appeare difnront of hiko"That enough!"he siad in a commanding voice glairng at hiko who stopped and whimper lightly"whats going on here."he said softly to suki."im sure marcus could feel hiko's fit."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:24 pm

"The two were having their little fights again, but Hiko hurt Snow. I tried to get him to come and apologize, but he kept trying to run away. So I froze his feet to keep him from going anywhere and that's when he started freaking out..." Suki said with a sigh. Hiko really was a troublemaker.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:33 pm

tehcno glared at hiko"go and apologize..."

hiko walked over to snow and and apologized before poofing away and into a tree

techno sighed"maybe if he spent a few days with marcus he'd learn..."he muttered thinking
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 pm

"Thank you." Suki said to Techno for helping her deal with Hiko.

Snow stayed quiet after Hiko apologized. Her feet still hurt so she froze her feet to make them feel better.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:44 pm

techno smiled"actually..if you dont mind i'd like to send the kids to my folks for the night..because i have something planned for the two of us."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:48 pm

"Alright. You sure they can handle them?" Suki asked, smiling back at Techno.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:50 pm

techno smiled"of course..you want to drop them off now?it is getting late"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:52 pm

The nurse looked at Hikaru and then to Suki and Techno. She came over to them. "I know that Hikaru is only one month pregnant but if she is going to continue to get stressed out like this she may have to be put on perminant bed rest. The nurse looked back at Hikaru.

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Suki nodded at Techno and then turned to the nurse. After hearing what might happen to Hikaru, she turned back to Techno. "Did you talk to Kaimei?" She asked.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games