Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:53 pm
"Actually, NO!!" Xexx Responds, and slams the door in her face without thinking about what he was doing. "Pheonix, in tears, says,"You need to control your own emotions a little more, how long are they going to believe you're doing that becuase you want to, not becuase your emotions are showing themselves in natural weather phenomenon."

K-Ba puts his hands over Hatira's and walks to her room, which is closer than his."I'm really sorry. This is my fualt, I should have thought about what I said."
(OOC: You said it developed after your father died, and if I'm not mistaken, your father was the reason you left your training along side Xexx.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:59 pm
(OOC: ya. and then once he died the gods granted him the storm because he was married to my mother, descendant of the water god, ne?)

Hatira shook her head, "Don't be, it's not because he wants to create the storms...I know what's really going on, but, I don't think it's my right to say it." she flinched when the storm got worse, her ears folded down abit and she walked into her room and went over to her bed and sat down, flinching at every thunder sound.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:12 pm
K-Ba walks to each window, and closed the two inch gap left in them, and turns the breathing air on,"These rooms were made to be sound proof, but the air can't come in either, so Xexx constructed a breathing air supply. I'm still sorry you have to be subject to this." K-Ba sits down beside her. on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:18 pm
Hatira nodded, "It's ok..." She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:20 pm
He put his arm on her shoulder, and laid back, pulling her down and closer to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:25 pm
Hatira shifted closer to K-Ba and she sighed, enjoying the company.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:36 pm
"I think I'm in love with you, and I truly hope that Krista was right about what she said this morning at breakfast."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:39 pm
Hatira blushed lightly and nodded, "Ya, i hope so too.."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:41 pm
"Does this mean, we are a couple?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:24 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Bob luaghs and waits a moment, about and inch from his face and he jumps back from the strike.
The elf had expected this and spun around to the left, holding his sword out.
"Bravo, Real close. My turn to strike." Bob feigns a punch to the face and lunges his straight fingers towards the abdomen of his adversary.
The elf had leapt to the side to dodge the punch, not expecting the atampt at striking him in the stomach. It still worked however, and he managed to avoid getting hit. "Well," he says, "I did not see that coming."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:45 am
Bob contiunues the assualt with feigned kicks and punches, ending with a round house unfeigned  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:10 am
Hatira laughed, "If thats what you want it to be, then yes."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:06 am
"I've never been this close to what I believe we have. Much less have what we have. I don't know what to do, I can't look to my parents for advice, my drow mother stays with her coven and my Panther-Anthro Father is always to busy training and fighting, though the are married, they may only see each other twice a year. I spent most of my life in a Martial arts school, with ReB...I mean Pheonix, and to her I was always like a big brother before anything else came to mind, and I knew no other females before the school was closed down, due to an essence leak, or something like that. I'm saying and doing what I can, but I don't know if I'm doing anything right. Any help you can give on this topic is more than accepted."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:09 am
Hatira smiled, "I'm about as new to this as you are, experimentin is probably all we could do and then get some advice here and there. All I know, is that I don't i'll feel for anybody else as I do you."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:29 am
K-Ba pulls Hatira onto his chest, looking down at him,"Well, what do you think we should do to experiment now?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games