Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 pm
((ZETTY!
Jordan walked into the cafeteria. She preferred to eat on campus. Grabbing a toasted ham and cheese sandwich from the deli bar, a bottled water and an apple. After swiping her id over a monitor and entering her purchase she turned to find a seat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:15 pm
"You could just get something to eat and act as if you forgot." Michishige suggested, hoping he could eat lunch with her. "But it's all up to you," he said, "I'm goin on to the cafeteria. I'm gonna die of hunger!"  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:17 pm
((^^ He will jump you on sight))

((Oh, and everybidy check out the new pic for Zaias. I'm putting it up in a min'))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:17 pm
(Lol, I'll do a synopsis !??! Also..funnily enough..I have a mule because Zetao was hacked awhile back...her name is Zetty. XD So yeah it works. And the Doc? Not overly worrisome.)

"I s'pose that could work." Avery shrugged and led the way to the caf. Entering she saw Jordan and wondered if it would be entirely inappropriate to distract Michishige with her if she cut lunch short to go meet Doc.

(EDITED)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 pm
((lol! You traitor!!))

Jordan was wondering if she could find a way to sneak up to the rooftop to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Michishige sollowed Avery to the cafe. When he saw Jordan he pointed and said,"Hey, ain't that the girl I met in the Battle Dome, but never got her name?"  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:27 pm
"Hrm??" Avery looked over from selecting a slice of pizza, "Ah Jordan. Yes that's her."
Avery balanced her tray on one arm and waved widely at Jordan, before going back to pick out cheesy bread. Feeling bad she also made a small salad and grabbed a milk and root-beer,before checking out.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:33 pm
"Jordan, eh?" Michishige muttered to himself. He grabbed some pizza, a bread stick, a cinnamon roll, and got some Dr. Pepper. He took out his ID and swiped it. "Let's go talk to her!" Michishige said cheerily, and he began walking toward Jordan.  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:34 pm
Jordan saw Avery but didn't wave. Instead she hesitated in her mind, "I wonder if it would be entirely inappropriate to pretend I didn't see her and walked away.." Catching the eye of the kid with her she sighed. They were both sensory's. They would notice her leaving. She lingered where she was standing; wouldn't Avery want to sit with her friends? She had talked to Jordan a lot since yesterday, but most older kids at the Academy, practically adults, were kind but kept to their own.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:40 pm
Jordan saw Michishige walking towards her and inwardly laughed, "That guy certainly seems... energetic."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:41 pm
(Lol, way to steal my line XD, and WHAT FRIENDS? Avery has friends?)

"Uuhh?" Avery said as she watched Michishige walk away. 'Well, it's clearly too late to stop him. Might as well.' Avery shrugged mentally and followed.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:45 pm
Michishige waved at Jordan from a distance. When he got closer he said with a smile, " I don't believe we were properly introduced. My name is Michishige Yoshitoki. May I ask your name?"  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:50 pm
( eek Shige...I thought...*goes to read profiles....*)

'AH! don't DO that!'
Avery thought temporarily bug eyed, pausing only slightly before continuing on her way.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:51 pm
((lol, no wonder she was hanging out with Jordan xD))
(and since when can sensory's use telepathy? You gotta train...or somethin' edit: lol, exactly what I did, Zetao xD)

Jordan looked at Avery, who seemed to be all but making a run for it. Or reluctantly following. "I'm Jordan." She started fidgeting. Her food was getting cold.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:55 pm
(Yeah, ! I thought the same thing, made me wonder if you two had him becoming some kind of master of it or something. XD ANd Jordan -> you have a sandwich! AVERY's food is getting cold!)

Avery caught up and wondered if she'd imagined it. She was feeling fairly guilty for planning to leave early.
"Hey" she said to Jordan, her eyes falling shortly after to her slowly cooling pizza.

"Lets sit"
she suggested, her sensory powers and hunger enhancing her sense of taste to the point her mouth watered.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games