Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:25 pm
it said "Eragon, i can't wait untill we can go to the dance together, im really excited, for once in my life. If you would like to call me here's my # 1-960-453-9902 (fake # of course) I'm really sorry to end our conversation so quickly, there are some things that you can't see about my family, and how they treat others, i didn't want you to get hurt so that's why you needed to leave.

-I'm really sorry,
~Ami  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:30 pm
she got home and walk in  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:30 pm
eragon smiled a little as he, his brother, and serrinia went to serrinia's house to spend the night...  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:50 pm
as she saw eragon and the others walk away shadowy figures were in her living room. "Mother, father, Sabastion" she gave a little hiss at his name. "Come now my child, look like your self again not that wretched, 'human' disguise you put yourself in." her mother said and at that she turned into what she looked like really, the heiress to the underworld, and all it brings. this is her 'non-neko' real form: User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:21 pm
Kumiko was washing the dishes  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:29 pm
"wow, Ami, you've gotten even more amazing since the last time i saw you" he smiled he was cheesy, that made her want to barf up her lunch "It's Ameratsu, to you." she sneered her father spoke "My Daughter, how have you been fairing?, are you sure you don't need more slaves? And a bigger home? Someone of your excelence shouldn't have to be in a dump like 'this'." this was making her sick, she finally asked "What are you doing here?, What do you want?" she wanted them gone, Now.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 pm
eragon looked at the room again and sighed. "wheres your parents?" he asked.
serrinia flinched a little and a small tear streaked down her face.
dante noticed the terar and immediatly tried to comfort her.. "she might be scarred to say, she might be too nervous brother...give her a break.."
"they were killed.." she stated with a mono-toned growl which shocked both of them.
"by who?"
"i don't know.." she answered
i'm so sorry" they both said, dante patting her shoulder and giving her a hug.
serrinia sighed and hugged back. "i don't know why soemone would...it just..happened..." she sighed "maybe its because we were of a winged family..." she muttered unawarre of what she said until it was already done..
"winged?" eragon asked with awe.
she sighed and took off off her dress, revealing her crystal wings.. "my mom would always say i was going to be special...even when my wings were hidden from me, my mom knew about them..." she sighed. "she and my dad used to sing to me about it, not the wings..but how i'll be special..guess they were right.." she sighed and started singing the tune they already know so much, might as well tell everything. "like an angel that has been forsakened...rise young child and prepare to be a legend..." she was in tears now and she turned her head.. "i never told anyone this, they might've been killed for us bearing wings, if anyone knew i was, i might be killed also..please don't tell..." she begged.
dante gave a bear hug and smiled. "we won't i promise..."

(btw this is what serrinia looks like ((sorta) with her wings: ) User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:49 pm
"Where here just to check on you, and to tell you that we are sponsoring a field trip to the underworld and you and all your class mates are funded for the two-week trip, it's a month after the dance, so be ready, oh and the servants are bringing the presents to you." right as she finished a portal opened and they went in and the servants came out, then the portal closed, she needed to call Eragon, or see him or whatever, she needed someone to talk to.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:59 pm
serrinia sighed and sat back down, trying to smile. "it the past though...i gotta forget it.." she sighed...if only it was that easy...  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:11 pm
"Crap!!!" i don't have his number!!" she realized that she was still in her other form, she tryed to turn back, but she couldn't, she tryed again, still couldn't do it, she had a problem. she couldn't stay like this forever!!! she needed to go to school, go to the dance with eragon...eragon...she thought. she looked into the mirror, she didn't look all that different to what her human adaptation looked like, just a bit longer hair, curves are deeper, and had more tattoo's than anyone should have on their body, but what the heck, they were birthmarks. She was still panicking when she laid her head on the pillow, but not long after, she was down and out.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:24 pm
serrinia showed them the beds and layed down on her own, she wasn't laying on her wings since they were highly sensitive..

~time skip to the next morning~

serrinia woke up and got dante and eragon awake to ge tthem to school, they were gonna be alte if they didn't hurry..  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 pm
Kumiko was in her room cleaning it cause her mother told her to  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:27 pm
already at school, pacing around the back entrance were they meet every morning. waiting. Hoping they wouldn't notice, but.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 pm
serrinia, eragon, and dante walked to the school with thier normal clothes on, this time they looked serious than cheerful..

serrinia wanted to ask Ami why she didn't look like hersekf, but kept her mouth shut. she kept her secret of bearing crystal wings for a long time, she might not want to tell hers until its time  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:33 pm
"hi, guys, do i look different to you?" a few guys walked by and whistled, she looked disgusted, she hated this.

User Image  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games