Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Ah okay. Also I am scanning through to make certain this image has NOT already been used:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nope, that's available ... if you'd like you can even make a Time Lord Character since your a fan of DW ... and there's only three Time Lord characters in the guild and i play two: the Doctor and the Master

ehehe. Sorry I'ma pass on that. I kinda don't want to accidentally spark another time war. If I make a Time Lord, she would be too dangerous. Much like River Song (Melody Pond) she would be psychotic at best and would probably get the Doctor more than angry. sweatdrop

well why not another Renegade Time Lord? we need more villains anyway and i end up playing as most of them

You're gonna need an army.

the Doctor's an equivalent of an army  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:07 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Ah okay. Also I am scanning through to make certain this image has NOT already been used:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nope, that's available ... if you'd like you can even make a Time Lord Character since your a fan of DW ... and there's only three Time Lord characters in the guild and i play two: the Doctor and the Master

ehehe. Sorry I'ma pass on that. I kinda don't want to accidentally spark another time war. If I make a Time Lord, she would be too dangerous. Much like River Song (Melody Pond) she would be psychotic at best and would probably get the Doctor more than angry. sweatdrop

well why not another Renegade Time Lord? we need more villains anyway and i end up playing as most of them

Trust me. Floating violet castle deep in the badlands of space? Several millions of species under her control? NOT TO MENTION the fact that she built her castle out of time lord technology which she stole long before the Doctor was ever born. So yeah, your gonna need an army like in Demon's Run.  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:10 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Trust me. Floating violet castle deep in the badlands of space? Several millions of species under her control? NOT TO MENTION the fact that she built her castle out of time lord technology which she stole long before the Doctor was ever born. So yeah, your gonna need an army like in Demon's Run.

for some reason that reminds me of the Rani ... ok then, i was just hoping that there would be more than just three roaming around when the entire planet is there ... plus there aren't that many D.W. fans in the guild  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:12 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

for some reason that reminds me of the Rani ... ok then, i was just hoping that there would be more than just three roaming around when the entire planet is there ... plus there aren't that many D.W. fans in the guild

Okay...fine....I'll give you three days time to seriously think it over: Do you really want a superior Time War that could ultimately be called the Universe War? (I say this in regards to parallel universes adversely affected.)  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:19 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Okay...fine....I'll give you three days time to seriously think it over: Do you really want a superior Time War that could ultimately be called the Universe War? (I say this in regards to parallel universes adversely affected.)

well no, but you could make another character that isn't so ..... evil  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:22 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

lol sorry. I just don't think you need to suffer another huge war.  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:06 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

understandable  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:10 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

understandable

Unless of course you want to make this a big effort, like a movie per say? XD Course we would need more than just cooperation between you and me. We would need a lot of people willing to help the doctor put a stop to perhaps the most dangerous threat of them all: The Deity.  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:15 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

understandable

Unless of course you want to make this a big effort, like a movie per say? XD Course we would need more than just cooperation between you and me. We would need a lot of people willing to help the doctor put a stop to perhaps the most dangerous threat of them all: The Deity.

well see the Guild has seasons and each season has a main villain willing to either destroy or rule the realms. two times it was a guy called Master Xehanort, one was the Master, this season the baddy isn't quite clear but there's been a few small villains trying to do this  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

understandable

well see the Guild has seasons and each season has a main villain willing to either destroy or rule the realms. two times it was a guy called Master Xehanort, one was the Master, this season the baddy isn't quite clear but there's been a few small villains trying to do this

Intriguing, I may well make a guest star appearance. tee hee hee. Perhaps go it the same way Yana did. Put all memories of ever being a Deity into a pocket watch and seldomly appear in sight of the Doctor with a menacing glare. (for some reason, The Deity despises the younger Time Lords and believe them to be complete immature brats that waste everyones time and peace.) Off to make my time lord profile then....though I will need help. As it stands I'm trying to get my profile for Lunastar underway with defining her spells and then putting in her past history. Am noticing that the images for the time lords have been real images and begs a question: Is anime pic okay with you?  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:34 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

understandable

Intriguing, I may well make a guest star appearance. tee hee hee. Perhaps go it the same way Yana did. Put all memories of ever being a Deity into a pocket watch and seldomly appear in sight of the Doctor with a menacing glare. (for some reason, The Deity despises the younger Time Lords and believe them to be complete immature brats that waste everyones time and peace.) Off to make my time lord profile then....though I will need help. As it stands I'm trying to get my profile for Lunastar underway with defining her spells and then putting in her past history. Am noticing that the images for the time lords have been real images and begs a question: Is anime pic okay with you?

yeah, its fine ... and i got a kinda idea for you for the Deity. maybe she was around the time of Rassilon but she thought to be too much of a threat to Rassilon so he locked her away in the Death Zone, like an area on Gallifrey that was part of their darker early days, anyway she escapes and i like the idea of how Yana did, though not the question becomes where will she start off at?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

understandable

yeah, its fine ... and i got a kinda idea for you for the Deity. maybe she was around the time of Rassilon but she thought to be too much of a threat to Rassilon so he locked her away in the Death Zone, like an area on Gallifrey that was part of their darker early days, anyway she escapes and i like the idea of how Yana did, though not the question becomes where will she start off at?

Perhaps. As to where she starts off at, we could say she helps the doctor but once where he current is located and then she is sent into the Badlands where she had built her castle during the time of the Rassilon. It is there an sos signal is broadcasted via holographically or somehow linking to the Doctor hinting one thing: She has returned......for vengeance. However once again I will need help on this so that we can say what species is under her chain of command.  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Perhaps. As to where she starts off at, we could say she helps the doctor but once where he current is located and then she is sent into the Badlands where she had built her castle during the time of the Rassilon. It is there an sos signal is broadcasted via holographically or somehow linking to the Doctor hinting one thing: She has returned......for vengeance. However once again I will need help on this so that we can say what species is under her chain of command.

i thought you wanted to do like how the Master returned with her  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:51 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

indeed I do but kinda want someone to take her to the badlands. I need the doctor to start wondering about the Deity and to find out if she is back. Hmmm....this is tricky.  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:57 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

indeed I do but kinda want someone to take her to the badlands. I need the doctor to start wondering about the Deity and to find out if she is back. Hmmm....this is tricky.

yeah considering he's on Gallifrey right now and was forced to revert to his tenth regeneration body with current memories (i just liked to rp as him better than the other ones) and i don't think i put a badlands there ... i may put the Death Zone but i don't know anyplace in the subforums that has a badlands  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff