Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:41 pm
-After searching for a bit past the GGB, and stopping at the flowershoppe quickly for a small present for Amy, she finally finds the place.- Woot! There it is! -the arm that is carrying her leather jacket has begun to sweat- stressed -dame switches arms and hurries inside, wanting to put the jacket down- Oh wow eek -she says as she comes past the locker rooms and out into the main pool area- Oh wow, this is nice! -dame spies Karrie and Kits and walks over to them, waving at Mitri on the way- Hey guys! -hugs Kits and Karrie in turn- How are ya'll? This is really nice, Kits! Ya'll have outdone yourselves! 4laugh -places the flowers on the table, pretty purple and white lilies tied in an amethyst bow-

-notices someone she doesn't know- Hi! -puts out her hand to be shaken- I'm dame, nice to meet you... -pauses for her name-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:42 pm
*hearing Amy's voice, stands up and turns to her* Amy! Happy Birthday! *goes over and hugs her* biggrin  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm
((I'm too lazy to edit. xp ))

-sees Amy come in- Hi Amy! Happy birthday! From Kat too. xd Lovely place you have here, my dear.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:47 pm
*walks up to the table and says hello to everyone*

Hey you guys what's the occasion?  

Rivonu

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:50 pm
*grins at Amy* Hi Amy! Happy Birthday! *seeing Dame walk in, smiles at her, surprised to see her* Hi Dame.

*walks back over to the group* Happy birthday, Amy. Hi Dame.

*looks up for a minute* Hi Amy. Hi Dame. Is it time for cake yet?

sweatdrop Not yet, Velcore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:52 pm
Amy's eyes widened and she laughed when Kits came and hugged her. "My birthday, really? Wow! It was yesterday, but you guys threw me a party?! How sweet! Thank you!"

She hugged Kits back and then looked at Dame. She was really surprised to see her here, but she looked at Karrie and saw that he didn't seem to mind, so she wasn't going to, either. In fact, she was pretty touched that Dame came.

She went over to Dame, smiled, and then hugged her. When she pulled back, she nodded to her. "Thanks, Dame. And thank you for coming. And Kat really said happy birthday to me? Well that's really nice of her. I'll have to thank her later."

She walked over to Rivonu and hugged her as well. "Thank you for coming, too, Rivonu!"

Then, she turned to Mitri and hugged him. She had never had so many people to hug before she came back to town. This was wonderful. "It's so good to see you, Mitri, and I'm so touched that you came! Thank you."

She laughed at what Velcore said and went over and hugged him, too. "You're such a sweetie, Velcore! Thank you for coming! I'm sure Thistle will want to show you her pink tutu."

Finally, she got to Karrie. She smiled at him, a faint blush gracing her cheeks, and she hugged him. "Thank you for coming, Karrie. I really appreciate it."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:55 pm
*Rivonu eyes widened when she heard it was Amy's birthday*

Today's your birthday?? eek

Oh dear, I didn't even by you a present!! gonk Don't worry I'll make up for it I promise! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Yeah, I was busy yesterday, or it would have been last night. ^_^ It's really not much... *turns to Dame* Hi Dame! I'm glad you found us!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:00 pm
-smiles as Amy takes it all in-

Hello, Mitri. ^_^ How are you, honey? -gives him a small side-hug-

-laughs at Velcore's antics and then feels her phone buzz. dame takes it out, walking the short distance to some lounge chairs and puts down her jacket, reading the text as she meanders back to the group. Her face flushes slightly and she grins wickedly as she sends a text back. dame then shuts her phone and returns focus to the party-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:08 pm
Amy chuckled and shook her head at Rivonu. "No, don't worry about it! You being here really is a great enough present. I'm so glad you all came! And my birthday was technically yesterday, Rivonu, but this is so cool that you guys put together a party! I think it looks great, Kits!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:17 pm
^_^ It really wasn't any trouble. Well, for me at least. Karrie did bake your cake himself. *giggles* He couldn't decide what kind to make.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:20 pm
rolleyes I just didn't know what you'd like best, that's all.

I'm doing good, Dame. How are you? ^_^

*stares at the cake* He decided on chocolate. You're lucky I knew it was for you. *licks his lips*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:21 pm
Amy looked at Karrie and smiled sweetly at him, really touched. "You did, Karrie? Well I know it will be excellent, then. Thank you."

EDIT: "I love chocolate."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 pm
-grins and calls out- Me too!! 4laugh

I am doing wonderful, Mitri. ^_^ How long are you gonna be with us, hon? And did you finish helping Karrie do whatever it was you came here for?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:30 pm
*laughs* You should have seen him going through his recipes and trying to remember which ones taste best. I finally had to leave before he decided to start testing them all.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games