Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:20 pm
"More or less the same as everyday." Resa started to say, but stopped herself, remembering back. "Actually, something did happen a few days back. A group of otherworlders stopped me and a small group's assault on a Kingdom controlled place farther south from here. Very curious. They seemed like they were siding with our enemies." She shrugged unconcernedly, brushing back a chunk of her bangs out of her eyes. "I think you'd like to meet them, though."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 pm
Orcus smiled. "Of course." He swung his halberd around and brought it out in front of him. He began walking with it. "You think they'll be there today? Maybe we can finish them off quickly and make the conquest an easier one." He wasn't talking like himself, he usually loved the long fights but the return from his trek had apparently screwed up his head.

Orcus realized what he had just said and tapped himself on the head. "I might suffered some trauma on the way here." He swung his halberd around and struck downwards at the air. "Let's hope they put up a good fight." He looked at Resa with an eager smile.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:49 pm
"I don't think they'd miss an opportunity like this." Resa said with a short laugh. She nudged a small rock with her toe and kicked it upwards. "And if they don't show up, then we'll just have to greet them the next time." She hit the pebble with the palm of her hand, watching it fly out and lodge into a tree's trunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:15 pm
Orcus nodded at Resa's use of force to lodge nothing but a pebble into an oak's trunk. He looked forward with a glazed-over expression. "I'll go ahead and scout the enemy's grounds for entry ways and weak points. Do you mind, Resa." He asked because he was still under her command for the time being. "There's nothing like a little recon before the battle."

Orcus handed his halberd to the soldier behind him. "Take care of that, will ya' kid?" Orcus streched as he readied himself for a quick run. "If they're their, will I recodnize them or will they just blend in with the rest of the troops?"  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:27 pm
((all the good guys are at the kingdom fort about to be attacked right or did i read that wrong?))

Nydo went to where he was keeping two monkeys to test his new dark power since monkeys were the closest thing to a human. They both were in the same cage and Nydo raised his hand towards one of them and worked his dark magic. Dark swirls came out of his hand and went all over the monkey then absorbed into him, Nydo watched to see what would happen then the monkey's eyes went all black and he started snarling. Then he leaped toward the other monkey and started fighting it. The other monkey fought with all its might but the possessed monkey was too much as he bit his neck right out and started feasting on him. Nydo looked in amazement then said to himself, "If this power works on a human I could easily destroy those newcomers with a newcomer then make him kill the king and all his lackeys."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:35 pm
((Well Silas hasn't replied yet to where exactly Strider teleported them to, but I guess we can assume that they've walked there already. Blue, that's a bit brutal for you, lol.))

"Go if you want, I don't mind." Resa said with a quick shrug. She thought back, remembering the appearances of Chron, Strider, and Reis. Then she shook her head with a smile. "No, they definitely don't blend in. One is tall and carries a staff, another one is also tall and seems very connected to magical energies, and one wields a glowing sword, blue I think." A forward scout slipped out of the trees fairly close to the one with the rock stuck in it, and whispered something to Resa. She nodded and turned to Orcus. "Go quickly though, we're not too far off from the fort and if we get there before you--" A smile grew on her face. "--You won't need to do reconnaissance."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 pm
((well iam the bad guy got to make him bad he hates humans and any species related to them twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:55 pm
((But you're Blue. Eh, I shouldn't be the one to talk though, lol.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:57 pm
((yeah i know i usually do good guys and Nydo is like my first bad guy or was it Higlark but higgie is not as bad as nydo is going to be hehe twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:30 pm
((Mwuhahaha, evil laughter.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:23 pm
((Sorry, guys. sweatdrop I've got a lot swimming in my head right now regarding the other RP's, so I'm having some trouble finding inspiration here. Also, I forgot to clarify that yes, Strider and Reis brought the group to the Urel's next target. They were supposed to be waiting there for Resa, but I neglected to make that clear. xd Now the good guys are waiting for Bariel's command.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 am
Orcus smiled at Resa. His walk began to pick up and he began not long after that. He picked up speed to where the dust kicked u behind him and the trees blurred a little. Orcus was only running for a few minutes before he saw the edge of a cliff and slowed to a halt. He peeked over slowly and looked upon the fort. He squinted his eyes and they became pitch black, this helped him see farther and with more detail. "Not the best fortifications. Troops look weak. No particularly strong commander." He jolted from left to right until he found men that matched Resa's description. "That' them alright." His eyes lost the pitch and brightened up. Like this he saw small outlines near the men. He checked their mana pulses and noticed their power. "It will be a fight, won't it?" Orcus began to pick himself up from the ground slowly and backed away from the cliff.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:54 am
Chron was standing on the fort wall looking at the beautiful landscape when he felt a dark presence approaching them. "You better get into battle formations cause they are coming I can feel it." He said to the rest of the group as he turn back towards the mountains and took out his lightsaber ready for the fight.

After Nydo finished his experiment he went back to his room and went to the pool of mystical water. He decided to check if his army has reached the fort yet so he started looking at Resa and the rest of the army. They have not reached the fort yet, but Orcus was overlooking the fort and from where Orcus was Nydo could see that those four newcomers were there. "Well they are very gifted they are already at the fort that means that messenger made it back in one piece to tell them. If they prove to much for Resa and Orcus I think I will try out my new found power on one of them."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:16 am
Orcus jolted back to the army that was already at the fort's feet. "It's an easy take, Resa. There's no way we'll lose this one." Orcus took his weapon from the soldier and nodded him back to his place. "I saw weak fortifications all around so we can take them from any point without trouble." He worked himself up. "I saw those guys you were talking about as well. They seemed very powerful from where I was." Orcus walked along with a smirk.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 pm
"Good, Orcus. It might appear that way, but we should still be careful either way." Resa said with approval. She raised a hand, commanding the arm to move at a slower pace. The noise of their approach had her sure that the fort's guards would become aware of it. But that didn't really concern her too much, when she thought about it.

"I wish this wasn't happening." King Bariel sighed, looking up at the clear blue sky.
"But it is." Reign said quietly, his falcon resting on his shoulder. He was holding one of his guns in his hand, inspecting the clever mechanism for dirt or dust. "There's no helping it."
"I know." The king turned to face the direction that Chron was, squinting hard at the trees outside of the fort, as if the Urel were already there. "It was going to come to this anyway, I fear."  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff