Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:24 pm
"You-you're here to kill me and swallow my soul!" she said over sobs, terror taking over her. She tried desperately to hold her zanpakuto up, but her fear made it impossibly heavy. She knew the notion was probably childishly wrong. Such a powerful Hollow would probably have already consumed her if he really wanted to. She felt as if she were in one of her nightmares again as her spiritual pressure began to rise, unchecked. The flames around her zanpakuto danced and intensified in response. Her face began to tingle, as well.

"Only with Daisuke. It's quite fun, once you've learned how to play well." Akihime said, as she flipped a card onto the table. She frowned with concern when she saw the uneasy look on the captain's face. "Something wrong?"

Daisuke knocked politely on the doorframe just outside the room where Maria studied Sereitei's tomes. He patted the young girl on the shoulder when he saw that she was just waking up. "Ready to get some real work done?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 am
As Higlark came through the Garganta he saw a Soul Reaper in front of Kaizeloye who had a high spirit pressure, but was scared by the looks of her hands trembling and shaking her zanpakuto. "Huh it looks we got our first victim. What do you say Kaizeloye? Let me take this one." Higlark said with excited and a menacing look on his face.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:00 pm
"Now, now, everything's going to be fine." Kaizeloye said, patting the air gently with a hand, like someone would comfort a child. Something was happening with the Reaper, he thought, but he couldn't be sure of it. She'd looked a little unstable before, but maybe some pushing was all the girl needed. "Why not, Hig? Go ahead." Kaizeloye blinked sleepily; he seemed to never get enough rest. "Just don't cause a commotion. We don't want all of Sereitei coming after us."

Kousuke flicked his nail back and forth against one of his cards before letting it float down to the table. "It's nothing really..." He started to say, until he trailed off. Fear rose up again in his breast, nearly choking him. He wanted to tell her what was getting to him, but he just couldn't. "You and your brother sure fight differently from other Quincies."

Maria groaned a little, letting her hair fall into her face when she looked back down at the table. "I guess so."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:00 pm
"Hehe, with pleasure." Higlark said as he used the Force to grapple the Soul Reaper and raised her high in the air. Then he took out his zanpakuto and said "Destroy Lado Oscuro!" With his zanpakuto released showing a glowing red column of pure spirit energy. With hast he flung the Soul Reaper in his direction with his blade pointing at her hoping to impale her as she speed towards him.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 pm
Drekovec rolled his eyes as he watched the fight Higlark was picking with the young Soul Reaper. Releasing his zanpakuto before she could even blink might have been a tad excessive, but he decided it might just push the girl over the edge and allow her darker nature to take over. From his servants' reports, Drekovec could tell that the girl was undergoing a slow Hollowfication. A battle with a pair of extremely powerful Hollows might just force the girl's inner Hollow to the surface. Sure enough, as he watched, Allie's body went rigid and began to convulse as foreign spiritual power filled it.

Allie's vision went cloudy, as if she were in one of her dreams. She was exhausted, and her body ceased to respond to her command. She tried to close her eyes to rapidly approaching death, but her body denied her even that. Just as the Hollow's blade neared her flesh, she felt her own hands lash out of their own volition, and grasp the tip of the blade with bare fingers. The impact stopped her fall, and she became aware of a cold, hard surface against the skin of her face. She forced herself to let go of the blade, and she felt the mask across her face chip off and turn to dust in the Sereitei winds. Just before she fell to her knees, she came to a horrifying revelation... I wasn't dreaming...all those nights, the killings, all of it! It's real!

"Yeah. Our mother was a Quincy, but we don't know much about our father, other than his parents were both Soul Reapers. One of them was from the Manaki Clan. We don't know why, but we can emulate certain Soul Reaper abilities. Maybe some leftover spiritual power passed on to us from our grandparents?"

Daisuke politely waited for the girl to rise from her chair before he led her out to a wide field just outside Sereitei.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:20 pm
"Well, Higgs, I'm surprised no one heard that." Kaizeloye mumbled more than said out loud to him. "But, atleast it proved something here." He shook his head from side to side with a disapproving huff, letting his arms fall comfortably to his sides. He walked over to the shocked Reaper, looking her over. All signs of the Hollowfication process had currently disappeared from her. Gently, he shook her shoulder.

"Maybe. If his parents were Soul Reapers, then wouldn't that have made him one too?" Kousuke heard himself ask from a distance. "Interesting." He glanced down at his cards for a moment before looking back at Akihime's concerned face. "So you might just have some Soul Reaper in you. An odd combination. I thought Quincies hated us though." Unconsciously, he reached up to trace the scar on the side of his face, running raggedly from his left ear to his jawline.

"S-so," Maria asked, turning to Daisuke. "What's this work supposed to be?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:35 pm
Allie gasped at the Hollow's touch. She recoiled in horror an fear when she realized how utterly defenseless she was. She closed her eyes and waited for the Hollows to kill her. Her zanpakuto resealed itself as her spiritual pressure dropped too low to sustain its release. She sobbed uncontrollable, and wondered why no one was coming to save her. "Please...just do it!"

"I guess it might mean that. Though not everyone becomes a Soul Reaper. Some children just don't have the spiritual power for it. Thing is, nobody seems to be able to tell me about our father. it's perplexing, to say the least,"
Akihime said with a rueful nod.

"Come. We're going to work on that wild spiritual power of yours. You'll know how to control it perfectly, when I'm finished with you!" Daisuke said with a smile and an inviting hand gesture. He drew his zanpakuto and took a defensive stance. "First of all...show me your moves!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm
((Captain Falcon?!))

Kaizeloye gave an inward sigh and withdrew his hand, flexing it. He wasn't sure what to do. Push her and cause the process to continue on faster, leave her for now, or take her to Hueco Mundo now? His mind whirled with the questions and possible outcomes. Then he picked her up by one arm, her zanpakuto falling to the ground out of reach, watching her reaction carefully. "What's your name?" He asked, pushing the Soul Reaper a little so that she swung back and forth slowly like a child's toy. "Any ideas, Higlark?" He said, directing this to the Arrancar next to him.

Kousuke nodded, crunching down on the candy in his mouth that had softened up. He reached for another one, but instead offered the bag to Akihime. "I think I've met someone like that before a long time ago, someone with a similar spiritual pressure close to you and your brother's. My memory's not as good as it used to be, past battles always causing head injuries." Chuckling, he shrugged. "Maybe you'll meet him sometime. There's a lot of people here in Sereitei."

"Um, I-I don't..." Maria mumbled under her breath, taking her zanpakuto out to hold with both hands. She took a hesitant step forward and half-raised her kris. Then she swung it diagonally at Daisuke.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:10 pm
((Just seeing if you were paying attention xd Remember, the Hollows are trying to talk Allie to their side, not kill her! Drekkie needs a Visored to study. =3))
Allie refused to open her eyes, but she mumbled her name as her zanpakuto hit the stone floor with a clatter. Her body relaxed a little when she finally seemed to grasp that the Hollow, for reasons unknown, had decided not to hurt her. Still, she couldn't bring herself too look upon it.

Akihime took a piece of candy from the offered bag.
"This stuff'll rot your teeth, Captain," she said, echoing her mother. She furrowed her brow as she became aware of an odd influx of spiritual power. Not wanting to ruin the peaceful afternoon, she quietly reached out and tried to sense the origin of the pulse.

Daisuke parried easily and sidestepped the girl, swinging Yamato up and over his head in a classic form. The blade came to rest again at waist level. "Try again. See if you can hit me," he invited.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm
"Well I say we just knock her out and take her back to Hueco Mundo." Higlark said in response to Kaizeloye question.

Chron was about to enter Sereitei when he sensed a dark presense in the Force. He started head toward the drection that he sensed it and it was in the gardens area. He came to the edge of the gardens and saw a Arrancar and a hollow near a Soul Reaper who looked like she was dazed. He readied his zanpakuto and came out saying "Now whats a Sith and hollow doing here?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 pm
((Lol, I wasn't going to kill her. XD Maybe just hit her a few times, though...))

Kaizeloye nodded to himself, lowering the Reaper to the ground, though he held onto her arm to make sure she didn't collapse. "I'm Kaizeloye." He wasn't sure why he was being nice to Allie. But he was. "And that over there--" He jerked a clawed thumb behind him at Higlark. "--Is Larkie." A sound to his left made him turn his head to see a Jedi there. It took a second before the question registered in his mind. "...What are you doing here?" He asked it response.

Kousuke dropped his face into his palm to hide his sad smile. "I...I know. But they're really good." He flipped over one of the cards on the table and glanced at it from the side. "Ah crap, I busted."

Maria nodded and readjusted her grip on her kris. She took a breath and came in for a low side-sweep, pivoting into a crouch as she did so.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 pm
((GAAAAH! Blue Screen of Death! I just had to retype this whole post!))
Allie nodded furiously.
"Nice to meet you!" she squeaked pitifully. She whirled around when she saw a figure emerge over the walls, and heard a new voice. Fearing injury in the ensuing fight, she crawled away and curled into a ball, eyes fixed on the Hollows.

Akihime smiled encouragingly and excused herself. She went out into the gardens, following her keen Quincy sensory ability. She froze when she saw a Jedi about to engage two of Drekovec's lackeys. She summoned her bow and waited quietly for the fight to start, avoiding notice.

Daisuke planted his sword in the ground, and stepped back, waiting for Maria's shikai to collide with it. She was plenty strong, but the girl lacked refinement. At the sound of the blades touching, Daisuke sheathed his zanpakuto and spread his arms. "I'll give you the next hit for free. Try to cut me!"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 pm
"Yeah what are you doing here Jedi?" Higlark said in a angry tone at Chron.

"Well you know us Jedi wherever you are causing trouble we have to be there to stop it. And I do not like whats going on here, from the looks of it you were going to take her prisoner. Whatever it is I am going to stop you." Chron said as he raised his zanpakuto then said "Unleash Mokusuta!" Then his blade turned into glowing blue spirit energy, he then sped towards Higlark to attack.

Higlark reacted quickly by shooting Force lightning at Chron.

Chron put out his left hand and used Force absorb to suck in the lightning then shot it back at Higlark.

Higlark dodged the lightning then said "Kaizeloye now would be a good time to help!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 pm
((Ah, I guess one more post for me tonight. Darn school. D= O noes, Silas!))

Kaizeloye didn't even notice Allie's disappearance, his attention drawn to the new battle, annoyance making his mask tingle. "Higlark, you're an Arrancar! Sith...person...thing. Agh!" He scoffed loudly and kicked moodily at the dust on the ground. "This was a supposed to be a quiet mission, too!" With an angry snort, he stomped over to a tree, a beautiful one at that, and yanked downward on a low lying branch to use as a weapon, flinging it at the Jedi Higlark was fighting.

Kousuke picked up two cards from the table and began to make a small house when Akihime excused herself, poking the sides to keep them upright. "You idiot." He said under his breath, cursing silently to himself. A second layer of cards went on top of the first as he thought, a frown creasing his brow. "Next time, I'll say something."

Maria stopped, confused, her hands tingling from the force of the strike. "Uh, okay." She rushed at Daisuke, bringing her kris down from up high at his shoulder.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:50 am
Ryuusha went to where Daisuke and Maria were training. He stood there and watched for a few moments. and if Daisuke noticed his presence, he didn't acknowledge him out loud.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games