Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:06 pm
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts First-Year: Ravenclaw

User Image

"Hello, Seren! I'm Cat! Are you a first-year, too? I'm so excited! My dad was in Ravenclaw, and I'd been hoping to be sorted into here!" Cat tried not to shout with joy. She hoped that she and Seren could be good friends. After all, they would share a dorm room and classes!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~First Year~Ravenclaw~

"Yeah I'm a first year as well." Seren says smiling." My Mum is a juggle but my Aunt is a witch who used to be in Ravenclaw as well." She says to Cat. She knew that both would become great friends during their time at Hogwarts.
User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:32 pm
Chase Balford
Hogwarts Student: Third Year, Ravenclaw
Theme of the Moment | Thoughts: THIS is a great day…

User Image Smirking as Phi approved of his name, his lips opened to reply about just how well the name applied to him. ‘Chase’ implied pursuit, but he prided himself on being a young man who captured what he sought. But the table erupted in applause as it seemed another young student was joining the ranks of Ravenclaw. The merry redhead bounced excitedly over to the table and took his other side, offering her hand in greeting.

A red head on each side; who could complain? The young girl seemed bright and energetic, just the right mood for the Feast. Winking slyly at Phi, as though to clue the girl in that he intended to continue their conversation later. Turning warmly to the First Year, taking her hand in an easy, warm gesture. “Well, well. Welcome Kitty.” His mirthful expression shined on and just as he was about to give her his name, the table erupted in cheers again as another First Year was Sorted into the House of the Raven.

The girl wandered over to their group, introducing herself as well. Seren, another name that he was unfamiliar with. That was the benefit of living amongst Muggles as he and Gid did, he liked seeing both sides of the world. It was incredible how many things were different from one to the other. He would never encounter a name like Phinelia in the Muggle School world, he thought, glancing back to the Second Year redhead before greeting the new arrival. “Congratulations, you’re in luck. We’re the best House.” He said the last part to the two First Years in a mock whisper, a smile circling playfully on his lips at his jest.

“I’m Chase, Third Year here. And this is Phinelia, a Second Year. We will be the ones administering the ritualistic hazing on you to indoctrinate you into the House.”

He spoke with a chuckle and reached out for his glass but halting as he realized that there was still nothing in it. Sorting always took far too long. He was starving after the long train ride.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:04 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
second year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The smile continued to grow with the first and then second eruption of cheers from the Ravenclaws as two new female first-years entered their ranks. Both seeming very pleasure and enthusiastic.
Her dark eyes caught the wink thrown to her by Chase as well as its meaning and nodded lightly. The boy's company was enjoyable enough. He was very entertaining.
He played the host very well for the two firsties; introducing them to the table and offering kind words of welcome. His enthusiasm seemed more of a game than truly genuine, but Phi saw no harm in his playful gestures and antics. He even went as far to introduce her to the two girls, to no dismay of her's. She was quiet and of few words when meeting new people. No qualms were held against the boy for taking a chance to save time and breath by introducing them both together.
With every glance she received from the two girls she offered them a greeting nod accompanied by a smile.
Their eyes were both lite with a burning excitement and anticipation she knew she herself held even now for the school and all its magical possibilities.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image

Gweniera Haude

Seventh YearPrefectChaserRavenclaw

Gwen walked over to the table after parting ways with her boyfriend with a chaste peck on the cheek. For a boy, he did have some idea of manners. She noticed that Xenos had become Head Boy. "Congratulations," she smiled at her fellow prefect before turning her attention to the first years that had joined her table.

"Welcome to Ravenclaw First Years," she smiled polietly at the new members of her House. "I see Phi and Chase have already started to welcome you, which is quite nice of you guys, of course, Chase coulda left of the bit about the hazing, cause that's a surprise," she laughed, following along.

She sighed as she noticed that two of her favorite Quidditch player's kids had been sorted into her House. It meant that she didn't have that much to worry about if First Years were needed to play. "Anyways, I'm Gweniera Haude, commonly known as Gwen and I'm a Seventh Year, a prefect, and hopefully I'l still gonna be one of your chasers this year. If you've got any questions, you can always ask me." As Gwen finished speaking, she poured herself some pumpkin juice. It was one of her favorites.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Erianthe and Zane Acacia

First YearsRavenclawsTriplets

Erianthe and Zane walked over to the Ravenclaw table a bit upset that Jasmine wasn't with them more than the fact that they hadn't gotten in their father's House. They took a seat next to each other as Zane looked around for Roi. He decided he should introduce themselves.

"I'm Zane Acacia and this is my sister Erianthe," he said indicated himself and his sister.

"Aren't you going to tell them Zane?" Erianthe asked her brother, wanting to get something out of the way right off the bat.

Zane had to think a moment. Which was it that she was refering? "Oh yeah, before you go asking, we are actually the children of the Irish Quidditch Captain. We always get asked that, so we wanted to answer that before it was asked."

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi had quickly found a seat and was eager to get a little something to eat. Woil's body needed nutrition and food was the most common way to provide it. The Sorting had begun but it never really interested him, just more idiotic kids learning magic, nothing new. He occupied himself with observing the platters, he didn't get a chance to examine them with much detail last time he was here. He found them quite interesting, nothing from his era, gold was rare in his empire, mainly silver and beautiful gems. But he never really cared much for wealth, instead he'd rather focus on expanding his empire.

He was studying a goblet when Yia's name was called and he looked over at the pale haired boy heading up, obviously Yia with his metamorphmagi abilities. He smiled as the hat declared Ravenclaw and the boy looked destroyed. He laughed at that and turned away never to look back up, not even for Thomas or Zane.

Once everyone had been sorted and the feast had begun, Zane had sat down and Roi smiled as he got up and moved closer, he sat in front of the boy, after he had spoken.
"Hello again Zane, welcome to Ravenclaw, I knew you'd be over here." He said smiling a smile, but hidden behind it were some very dark intentions, granted, Roi was evil, so that is to be expected.

"Now then, how was the boat ride?" He asked, of course, the demon didn't much care for it what happened to him, the boy could be thrown into the pit of darkness for all he cared. But still, it was polite and he needed more people in his army.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:56 pm
Cathryn O'Malley

User Image

Cat giggled at her new nickname. Kitty, she loved it! She had the best house ever! Her first few minutes in Hogwarts, and she already had a nickname and a bunch of friends! And the boy was mighty good-looking! "Pleased to meet you, Chase and Phinelia!" Cat told them happily. "This is my new best-friend, Seren! Seren, this is Chase and Phinelia! Ravenclaw currently has the best students in it's history!"

Cat was going to add more, but at that moment, a seventh-year prefect girl introduced herself as Gwen. "Hello Gwen! I'm Cat, or Kitty as Chase called me, and this is Seren! I'm so excited to be at Hogwarts finally!"

Cat's head was spinning with all the fantastic people in her house. To add to that list, a pair of twins descended upon the Ravenclaws and informed the rest of the table of their father. "No way!" Cat exclaimed, "I love that team, particularly because I'm Irish, if you couldn't tell! I'm Cat by the way! Are you first-years, too?"

And yet another boy joined the ranks of Ravenclaws. He had a sort of look about him that Cat didn't like too much, so she didn't bother with introducing herself. She would if he did first. Anyway, there were entirely too many interesting people to pay attention to even without conversing with the new boy!  

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

Gweniera Haude

Gwen tried not to show her amazment that Zane and Erianthe were in her House. At least she knew that they would likely try out for the Quidditch team when they were able. After all, why wouldn't they?

The prefect laughed at Cat's enthusiasm. "Glad to meet all of you," she said warmly to all of them. "I'm glad to hear you're so excited there Cat. It's always good to start out optimistic," Gwen said seriously at first, but then changing to a joking mood later. She did want to have a bit of fun before she had to graduate, or even before her N.E.W.T.s at the end of the year. Those could be life changing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Erianthe and Zane Acacia

First YearsRavenclawsTriplets

Zane was glad that he was in the same House as Roi. It meant that he had at least one Upperclassman he could rely on. "Nice to see you too," he said kindly. "It wasn't that bad really. I just don't like boats that much."

As her brother was talking, Erianthe was listening to what everyone else was talking about. "Doesn't it ever annoy you that he ignores you so?" Lennor said into her ear. "Shhh Lenny. I'm trying to make friends," she said to her favorite brother, who wasn't really there.

"Yeah, we're First Years,"" the girl replied. "Maybe you can come with us to a game some time, Cat. I suppose anyone could if they wanted," she suggusted. Lennor nodded his head, causing his shaggy hair to move back and forth. He seemed to approve.

{Outside of Company----------> Just to let you all know, Erianthe is schizophrenic, therefore, Lennor really isn't there, or even existant. You may choose to ignore her comment to him if you so wish.}

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi couldn't help but raise Woil's left eyebrow as he stared at the girl hug something that didn't exist. She also seemed to be talking to the non-existent person! Oh what more vile things could be in this era!? People who talk to nothing! That was something you would see in his era! What they did was they slaughtered the person, killed their family, and threw the bodies away.

He smiled as these memories came up, he made that law himself and he enjoyed slaying families with a reason behind it. H however focused his attention back to the table where they sat and nodded to signal that he had heard the boy. He spoke, completely forgetting about the crazy girl next to his soon to be soldier,
"That's good. I wonder how you'll do with your classes! Have you any problems come to me." He reassured the boy, hoping to entangle him further into his web.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:55 pm
Cathryn O'Malley

User Image

Cat grinned as her house mates welcomed her. Hogwarts would be a blast!

Suddenly, her grin faltered as she realized that Ethan, her other best friend (besides Seren), wasn't here yet. She saw him still waiting to be sorted! What was up with that? The sorting was taking way too long. Cat was fairly certain that Ethan would be in Ravenclaw, too, but there was no way to be sure...

((O.O.C. Violinist, where is the third triplet? Is he the imaginary one?))

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 pm
{Outside of Company----------> She's actually real and in Slytherin. Lennor's imaginary-ish. Erianthe just thinks she's a Quadruplet. Sorry for lack of post as well, I hate doing this. sweatdrop }  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:20 pm
Cathryn O'Malley

User Image

"Well, this has been a wonderful feast, but I'm getting rather tired. I want to go to Ravenclaw tower, but I don't know the password. Would any of you help me?" Cat tried not to yawn as she said this.  

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

Gweniera Haude

Gwen started laughing at Cat's question. It wasn't really that funny, but to the Seventh Year, the answer was quite funny. "There isn't a password," she managed to say. "There's a riddle. Always a different riddle. It can be quite a pain sometimes," the prefect explained.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games