Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
User ImageKevin sat his book on the table beside his plates as he answered the girls question. "well it truth it's a little of both. I decided to read because I was bored as i'm not much of a talker." He said. Of him and Nicole the best one to hold a conversation with was Nicole she was always so cheerful and comfortable around people. Kevin however not so much, He preferred to be by himself reading a book or well there really wasn't much more he would prefer over reading a book.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz nodded slightly when both Bailey and Jack, the first year, stopped paying attention to him. He took out his quill and another piece of parchment and started working on something else, humming quietly to himself.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack could certainly understand that feeling. Sometimes it is much easier when you aren't a talker. She normally wasn't, but the year would be too long if she didn't start trying now. "Well then, would you prefer if I left you alone?"

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
User ImageKevin was slightly surprised by this most the the people who interupted him while he was reading would normally keep bugging him. This was a different change of pace for the red haired guy. "It's really up to you. I'm used to having to talk more then I would like." He said a soft smile still placed on his lips. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Nicole she really hadn't done anything yet but he could tell she was happy that he had actually given up his book to talk if even for a bit.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image

Nevin smiled as he continued to stroke the adorable cats little head. It seemed to be really warming up to him. Nevin always loved it when animals of any kind loved him so quickly. Somehow he felt he had a stronger connection to the creatures than just anyone else. When Bailey spoke he smiled,"Yes he is, he reflects his owner very well" Nevin sat a moment petting Oliver until the realization of his words hit him. A blush spread across his cheeks and he looked down at Oliver to try and hide it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
User Image

"I-It's ok neither am I. I-I've gotten b-better but not much." Cyrus said with a shy smile at Austin. It was nice to kno whe wasn't alone in his shyness. Maybe he could help ease the other boy's nervousness. Nevin and Yuan did that for him...then again maybe he should invite Austin to join them when they hung out.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:05 am
User ImageUser Image

Yuan laughed when Rose told him about Dante's topic obession with Xenos. It was interesting to hear about this other side of the Prince boy. "Well it works, Xenos talks about him often. Has since they met during our second year. He's an interesting guy but I know Xenos knows more then I do." He said with a smile and another chuckle. The two seemed to have the same thought problem.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:16 am
User Image

Rose giggled. She was enjoying her talk with Yuan. He is just as nice as Dante had said."You know..if I didn't know any better I'd say that my brother has a crush on Xenos" she giggled and joked. It seemed that way at least. She had seen Dante on many occasions trying to write letter to him but always threw it away. By the time school began he had not written a single one.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 am
User ImageUser Image

"Would it bother you if your brother did?" Yuan asked curious as to what the younger prince thought. It was a conversation Xenos and Yuan had already had over the summer, but he wasn't going to breath a word about it unless he had spoke to her first.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 am
User Image

Rose thought for a long moment."I wouldnt mind at all. Actually I hope they do end up together" she said smiling after a moment."I never see my brother as happy as he is when he is talking about Xenos" s he said looking over her shoulder at Dante. He looked like he was alright and so she turned back to Yuan smiling."What do you think?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:36 am
User Image 

вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

Bailey's expression was calm as she watched Nevin stroke her pet, happy that they were getting along so well. When the boy made a comment of Oliver reflecting her own personality, it took her a second to realize what that meant. I'm a sweetie..? She thought to herself as blood raced to her cheeks, determined to broadcast her embarrassment. Rather than replying with words she couldn't find, Bailey simply focused her eyes on the Sorting Hat, though her mind was much nearer. "Like mother, like son.", she finally brought herself to reply in a teasing tone, not wanting to be rude, but still not making eye contact. She was nearly positive he hadn't meant anything by it, but even friendly comments had a habit of making Bailey blush.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:25 am
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack wasn't going to force Kevin to talk, but she did want him to know that she would be there if he ever needed her to talk to. It wasn't her usual style of behaviour, but wanting to take care of others happened to fall well with in her range of usual actions "I'm not really much a talker either, but I can't imagine it being too easy to be at Hogwarts if you don't have at least one person to talk to. I'm really quite far from home, probably further than a lot of the kids here. So just come find me if you need someone to talk to, or even just to sit next to in class."

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 am
User Image
User ImageNicole was watching her brother out of the corner of her eye. She had been about to tell him to stop reading but then the girl who had introduced herself as Jack had started to talk to Kevin. Another smile played on her own lips as she saw her brother Actually put his book down with out her having to tell him to. "Looks like i won't have to keep after him about reading as bad here as I do at home"she said absentmindedly. Only to receive an elbow in the side from her brother. "Ow now that was uncalled for Kevin." she rubbed her side hoping that they didn't really draw any attention with the argument that she knew was bound to start.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack looked over at Kevin's sister, it appeared that for some reason she had an issue with his behaviours. Jack, however, found nothing wrong with reading rather than talking. "Reading is good for you. It's people that are bad for you."

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

Nevin laughed a little sheepishly and turned his attention back to Oliver. He really didn't know where it had come from. His mind was going thousands of ways until a topic struck him. "So uh..Bailey, when does Quidditch start? I am pretty eager to go to my first game" he said smiling. For a moment he had stopped petting Oliver and got a protesting growl from the little body. He laughed and continued with the pampering. Oliver laid back down and flipped his tail contentedly.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games