Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:31 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
1st Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred found that first years had a disproportionate amount of free time. Most often it was spent by his peers by the looks of it, to chat with each other and make friends. To be honest not many of the first years had caught his interest. There was Savannah and her antics, but he sort of felt Liam had his fingers dug into claiming time with her, and he spotted a few in his own house he found interesting enough, but the girls tended to stick together and besides Liam, Mordred hadn't found any of the few guys in his year that stuck out to him to be that easy to tolerate. Granted Liam and Mordred were roommates in the same house so that made them probably similar enough in their own right. Mordred had been on the staircase heading up to the tower from the library when around the third floor he heard horrified screaming. Curious, he raced down the corridor to find a Victorian couple huddled together near hystarics pointing at a Slytherin that looked about his year, but he sure wasn't, who was chatting with three muskateers... in Italian. Or he thought it was Italian. It wasn't French, he'd have known that as he learned that no thanks to his father getting the bright idea he should since well his father lived in France. Not like Mordred was ever going to see his French Half siblings or whatever that Peter had from his marriage: he wasn't even supposed to mention he had a wizard for a parent.

Intrigued by the Victorian couple's horror, he walked up to the girl and said nodding to the portrait couple, the man patting the female's hair. "What the bloody Hell did you do to them? Or was it the musketeers? And I thought Musketeers were French." Mordred said, leaning against the wall across from the musketeer painting and crossing his arms. He nodded to the Musketeers and threw out a few hellos in French and then said, "Or did I read the story wrong?"

Looking: witty

{OoC: }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:10 am
About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
No time
Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia was attempting to rally the men back to their complaint about the drafty hag when an obnoxious sound came from beside her causing her to pause in her interrogation. She saw that the source was a boy who had to be a first year since she knew pretty much most of the boys in her year and she just rolled her eyes at his questioning and incessant rambling. Looking back at the still terrified couple she sneered at them which finally made them shut up and leave. Idiots. "I didn't do anything to them, I just suppose my reputation presides me. And I don't believe that these were the actual musketeers, just three wizards that caricatured themselves as such." she responded with a light shrug. Whether or not they were the three famous men didn't interest her, it was what was so special about that blasted hag that was, but of course the three men each had the attention span of a gnat and were now replying in kind to the boy. "Great, just when I was getting somewhere. You lost or just aimlessly wandering because in either case you're probably not going anywhere for a while with these blowholes. ******** perfect, they're going into the stories of their lives." Gia said with a slight scowl.

mc2

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Third Floor Corridor △With ~Some boy △What ~Lurking △OOC ~
So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:01 am
User Image
1st Year Ravenclaw

When Gia answered that it was her reputation that terrified the couple Mordred let out a low whistle, "Damn... must be some reputation, you sure as Hell don't look the type to get one, but looks can be deceiving. Besides, to be fair, the woman probably needs her corset loosened so she can get proper oxygen to her brain." He shrugged and then raised a brow when Gia began to complain about not getting anywhere with the painting. He shook his head at the mention of being lost or aimlessly wandering before answering dryly, "No, I was actually going back to my dorms from the library but unlike you I couldn't miss what sounded like someone getting murdered in here. Seriously, how could you get anywhere with anyone when they are screaming bloody murder so loud I could hear them from the staircases?" He nodded towards the Victorian couple and rolled his eyes and added, "Though now I think the bloke is just playing it up as a chance to try to get into her bloomers or whatever it is Victorian women wear."

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:26 am
No time
No time

Gia smirked as the boy remarked that she didn't look the type to have such a reputation, ah blessed naivety, and snorted when he commented that the woman in the painting needed to loosen her corset. It wasn't a lie by any standard, that thing did look tight enough that she was almost impressed by how much air she had sucked in to scream as long and loud as she had. He then answered her earlier question of whether he was lost explaining that he had been heading back towards his dorm from the library when he heard the screaming before asking how she could not hear it. Wait, if he had been heading towards his dorm and he's on the third floor, that would make him either a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw since those were the houses that actually lived in towers. Well, he didn't seem loud and abrasive but maybe he was just a good actor. Time will tell. She snorted again when he made the amendment that the man was probably screaming for the chance to garner coitus from his loudmouth date. "I have this horrid condition from which I grow deaf to the sounds of the morbidly stupid." Gia answered dryly with no indication if she was joking or not. "As for the man in the painting, I'd like to assume that he had, at some point, gotten into those rather large bloomers since they're painted together for all of eternity. But honestly she seems the type to hold off for a simple grudge." she responded with sly smirk ignoring the squawk of indignation she garner from said painted lady. "If we're going to stand here trading barbs I'd at least like to know who I'm trading them with. I'm Gia Donati, second year Slytherin." she introduced herself waiting for the boy's in return.

mc2

Quote:

Wearing △Where ~Third Floor Corridor △With ~Some boy △What ~Lurking △OOC ~

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image
1st Year Ravenclaw

"Block out sounds of the morbidly stupid? Huh. Seems like a useful skill: I'm jealous," Mordred said with his own smirk, feeding off her sarcasm and smirk. He nodded at her comment about the couple and the man's goals to get into the woman's bloomers and said, "True enough, but he might want to repeat the experience." He shrugged, and raised a brow at the two Victorians who looked absolutely scandalized by Gia and his conversation. When asked for a name he said, "Mordred Sefton" and already seeing the tug of a smirk at the corner of Gia's lips at his first name added, "Yeah, my mother has shitty taste in names or a screwed up sense of humor, I go for bad taste judging her decisions, but anyways... I'm a first year Ravenclaw." He glanced to the Victorian couple and said, "Um, you want to continue this chat with a less obnoxious audience or are we going to sit here and see how many gasps we can get from Dumbo and his lovely maid? They probably want the privacy anyways so they can hook up to erase such trauma you inflicted on them from their memories."

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:29 pm
No time
No time

Gia rolled her eyes but her smirk widened slightly as the boy admitted to liking her sarcastically answered trait and remarked he was jealous of it. That kind of wit, he had to be a Ravenclaw. She shook her head as he argued that the man in the painting might want a repeat performance before he finally introduced himself as Mordred Sefton which made her quirk an eyebrow. When he explained that his mother had shitty taste or a worse sense of humor she thought of bringing up her own incubator but thought against it. No need to get into one of those pointless "my mother is worse than your mother" arguments. Not only was it repetitive it was also rather boring since she usually managed to win nine times out of ten. She did give a satisfied hum in response to hearing that he was indeed in Ravenclaw like she first assumed. At his question of whether or not they should move their discussion Gia actually gave a short laugh before turning her attention back towards the three painted men. "Well I was interrogating these men about a secret passage but now that I've gotten a better look around, I'm starting to realize that me and a friend of mine have already found this one. I just haven't had the chance to sketch this place out yet like I have the others." she responded with a short shrug and sigh. Great. Ten wasted minutes on a hag she already knew about. "If you'd like, we could continue on but I'm not sure these two will be the last Renaissance rejects we encounter that react in this fashion. As I said before, I've got a slight reputation with the paintings and even some suits of armor here." she said with a grin showing way too much teeth.

mc2

Quote:

Wearing △Where ~Third Floor Corridor △With ~Mordred △What ~Lurking △OOC ~

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image
1st Year Ravenclaw

Mordred raised a brow at Gia's hum of acknowledgement when he stated his house, it was almost as if she had been predicting his answer, trying to figure which house he was. Of course since he said he was coming from the library he figured Ravenclaw wouldn't be that big of a surprise. What other type of first year would waste his time in the library? Though to be fair the library was pretty amazing. He smiled as she mentioned not having sketched out the area and looking for secret passageways with a friend and nodded in her offer to take the conversation elsewhere, "There are a few empty classrooms on this floor if you want... though I'm sure you know that already..." He nodded down the hallway, "The few classrooms I've gone to don't seem to have that many paintings. Not really."

He turned and added with a smile, "So, taking up cartography? I reckon you could sell that map of yours when you are done, or copies of it, to first years, probably some other years, and make a good amount of quid... sorry galleons... wizards use galleons not quid. Anyways, pretty cool hobby none the less. You've got me hooked, milady, what do I need to do to get into this little hobby of yours?"

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Rᴏᴜɴᴅ Tᴀʙʟᴇ Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Bᴀᴅᴀss

Sir Cadogan had been wandering through the corridors all morning, talking to anyone that would listen. Honestly, who didn't want to hear glorious knight tales?! Well, actually, a lot of people seemed not to care much. This didn't stop the man, since every now and again, he'd get someone who really listened to him! Well... one of them seemed like he was just too polite to leave, since afterward he'd taken off running, but either way! The old knight was walking through the third floor corridors, scooting around other paintings and ignoring their angered yelps. Up ahead, he saw... could it be?!
"Elliott m'boy!"

Cara MiaKitty

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHallway
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSir Cad
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ h α ṿ ï ṉ ģ τ ɾ ø υ в l ε τɾÿïṉ' τø ṡlεερ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ с ø υ ṉ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ h ε ε ρ вυτ ɾυṉṉïṉ' øυτ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṡ τ ï ṃ ε τïсќṡ в ÿ , αṉḋ ṡτïll ï τ ɾ ÿ xxxxxx
                                                          ṉø ɾ ε ṡ τ ƒøɾ с ɾ ø ṡ ṡ τ ø ρ ṡ ïṉ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott froze when he heard the all-too familiar voice call out his name, letting out an audible groan. Dammit! The year was almost over he'd almost made it the entirety of his bloody last year at school without having to talk to the damned knight! He'd been so. Damned. CLOSE! Gritting his teeth, he turned on his heel and glared at the frame which currently occupied what he would, were he more dramatic, refer to as the bane of his existence. Of course, that was a ridiculous thought, considering the existence of Paul and the Strudwicks. "Could you please go off and pester some bloody first years? I'm busy," he said, tone short. Of course, he was lying. He wasn't busy at all, he was actually the least busy he'd been in at least a week. Jesse had a class currently, and given how well the Slytherin had been managing lately, Elli was taking advantage of the moment to have some time to himself. Or, that'd been the plan at least. "And I'm too damn tired to talk to you about some stupid bloody wyvern," the Ravenclaw added, turning away from the knight and attempting to stalk off. It was futile, he knew; Cad would just follow him.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ïṡ ṡετ øṉ ø ṿ ε ɾ ḋ ɾ ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx τhε сløсќ ïṡ l α υ ģ h ï ṉ ģ ïṉ ṃÿ ƒ α с ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx α с ɾ ø ø ќ ε ḋ ṡρïṉε, ṃÿ ṡ ε ṉ ṡ ε ṡ ḋυllεḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ραṡτ τhε ρ ø ï ṉ τ øƒ ḋ ε l ï ɾ ï υ ṃ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sir Cadogan watched Elliott spin around and stare him down, though it didn't much bother the old knight. The boy told Cad to go bother some of the first years, then grumbled, before adding that he didn't want to talk about wyverns. Why ever not, since they were fascinating beasts... The knight looked at the teen, then grinned. "Well, m'boy, It's your lucky day! I wasn't going to talk about the Wyvern of Wye, which I so easily slayed!" He scooted closer to the frame, looking like he had a secret to share. "Actually, I was going to ask if you wanted to become a knight yourself! All we'd need is a sword and a round table." He grinned brightly. Of course, he wanted his protege to want knighthood as much as he had, but it was all up to the boy.

Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHallway
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSir Cad
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ h α ṿ ï ṉ ģ τ ɾ ø υ в l ε τɾÿïṉ' τø ṡlεερ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ с ø υ ṉ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ h ε ε ρ вυτ ɾυṉṉïṉ' øυτ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṡ τ ï ṃ ε τïсќṡ в ÿ , αṉḋ ṡτïll ï τ ɾ ÿ xxxxxx
                                                          ṉø ɾ ε ṡ τ ƒøɾ с ɾ ø ṡ ṡ τ ø ρ ṡ ïṉ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott huffed and rolled his eyes, his pace not slowing as the knight insisted he wasn't about to talk about that stupid Wyvern. Thank ******** God, he thought, except he was pretty sure it was a lie and Cad would talk about it anyway. He always did. But, he did stop in his tracks at the mention of becoming a knight, eyes narrowing as he looked back over his shoulder. Don't engage, he told himself, don't do it... But, it was like he couldn't stop himself. "Do you pay any attention at all to the world around you, or is your head shoved so far up your arse you can't see it?" he asked, half snark and half curious. "There are no more knights. No swords, no round tables. These days, people who want to fight the good fight become Aurors or Hit-Wizards. It's the 21st bloody century, you addled old imbecile." Elliott's eyebrow twitched. Ugh, he shouldn't have said anything. Now Cad would probably ask about Aurors and Hit-Wizards, and ask if Elliott wanted to be one of those... Which Elliott would lie about, through his teeth, because no way in hell was he listening to the barmy moron prattle on about the nobility of knighthood (which he would immediately forget wasn't a thing anymore) and doing for the greater good and all that. What a ruddy nightmare. Why had he said anything at all? Why hadn't he just kept walking? Maybe Jesse and Jojo were right, maybe he just liked bickering with the nutcase. Maybe he liked being annoyed... It was certainly more comfortable than anything else he'd been dealing with all bloody year.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ïṡ ṡετ øṉ ø ṿ ε ɾ ḋ ɾ ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx τhε сløсќ ïṡ l α υ ģ h ï ṉ ģ ïṉ ṃÿ ƒ α с ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx α с ɾ ø ø ќ ε ḋ ṡρïṉε, ṃÿ ṡ ε ṉ ṡ ε ṡ ḋυllεḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ραṡτ τhε ρ ø ï ṉ τ øƒ ḋ ε l ï ɾ ï υ ṃ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sir Cadogan stared at Elliott in shock as the boy grumped, claiming the knight had his head in his... well. After that, the silly boy said there were no more knights, swords or round tables. The knight deflated a bit, but remained silent through Elliott's barrage of hurtful words. After he was done, Cad stepped closer to the frame. "Elliott, m'boy, there will always be knights. They may go by new names with new garments... but make no mistake. They are truly knights. As for swords, they're still around. Not as common as newfangled whatchahoozits, but they're still there!" He crossed his arms with small clanking sounds. "Besides, I'd have thought you smart enough to realize that I am a knight! Also, I lived in a different era! Just because you damned kids don't know history doesn't make me an imbecile! I fought a damn Wyvern, boy! What can you claim to having done?!" He stared at Elliott, looking very obviously displeased. And why shouldn't he be?? He slayed a Wyvern!

Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:25 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was after DADA that Rey finally snapped. Hogwarts was a a huge and ancient castle and her classes were spread throughout it; it had greenhouses and a forest, a lake and sprawling grounds; she hadn't explored it yet! She'd thought of it when she first arrived with her fellow first years but her awe and excitement at finally arriving at Hogwarts had overshadowed it, until now. Despite the fun she'd been having, she was getting restless and she could bet the many of her fellow first years were feeling the same. Hell, the school had a kitchen and she still didn't know where it was! Not for long.

She brought this up after class as she and her fellow students were walking out into the corridor. "That's it!" she exclaimed, "There's no way I'm putting this off anymore." She turned to her friends and fellow classmates. "Guys, we're in Hogwarts. A big old castle that we'll be staying in for the next seven years and we still know absolutely nothing about and many if not most of us got lost here many times. This place must be riddled with secrets and I'm not going to wait for them to reveal themselves!" she ranted. Taking a deep breath, she continued, "I'm going to go explore this place and see how many secret passages and shortcuts I can find. Who wants to join me?" She looked around hopefully; she didn't mind doing it alone but it would be much better and more fun with company and she was willing to bet many of them shared her feelings.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txx3rd floor corridor
                                                              w i t hxxclassmates
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxplease come
                                                              f e e l i n gxxdetermined

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:16 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Fıяšт Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar was just... casually picking up his things and stuffing it inside his bad. The usual. Nothing special. God, this week so far was so booooooring! He wanted action so bad! He want it so bad but nooooo, he knew that his dearest older brother/auror in the form of Matteo Torsten Eriksson-Eide would tell him 'No' to almost everything. "No, Vari, you can't go after curfew" He would say, "Vari, no, stay out of trouble because I don't want to hear you having your a** handed to the Hospital Wing". Yes, his brother called him Vari as much as he called him 'Matti' so both of them were fairly even. Okay, fine, fine, he understood that he was just being protective for him because that was his responsibility as a legal guardia/brother but Jesus Christ, Ivar wasn't that stupid to fall his a** to the Whomping Willow! He was smart and he knows it, not that he was bragging about it but was it because he was sorted to Hufflepuff and not Ravenclaw? Nuh! Hufflepuff was the best house he could be in, because it was right next to the kitchens and he wouldn't have to travel to, like, five floors or whatever. Meeting up with Rey, he tilted his head with surprise as he stared at his Slytherin friend having her ranting moments. He didn't know why but it just so funny watching her being some moody pseudo-teenager, and it made him stifle a laugh.

"Why are you so ranting about it, Miss Whyte?" Ivar asked with such a jested teasing tone, because last time Rey addressed many of her classmates by their surnames last History Class, it was so funny as hell when Rowan pointed out that there were three Yaxleys. "I mean, this is a school. Prefects exist, why can't we just go to them and just ask? That'll save up the effort, right?" Then something triggered the metaphorical lightbulb on top of his head, exploring the school sounded like a great idea! Ivar did found the kitchens of the school and he would gladly sneak in to get snacks for them. At firs,t he thought about his older brother's words but on second thought, he wanted to make his young life dynamic! Sorry Matteo, but for now this was Ivar's life and at least he wasn't here to say "No" about it. "On second thought, I'm in and I'm bringing some snacks. My bror won't catch me exploring around Hogwarts like some Indiana Jones or whatever,"

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

ωι†h [Reyna and co] α† [Corridor]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    out of character

oyehh
[/spoiler[

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:39 am
User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnemetia had been casually dropping items into her bag and tucking her wand behind her ear. She never moved very fast at all. She had never found anything worth rushing for. Once her bag was packed, she looped an arm through Glynn's arm and breezed her way out of class with him. "Did you know that there is a there is a Banyan tree near Kolkata, India that is bigger than the average Walmart?" She asked, an airy tone to her voice. "I've seen it. It's huge. My mother says that trees get that big because they feed off the world's joy and wonder, and that when the world is no longer finding the middle path of happiness that the trees will all start to starve." She nodded her head as if this was a true fact and not just strange superstition that she had grown up on. She bumped into Ivar when he and Reyna stopped, and blinked.

"Exploring the castle? We'll go. Exploring is the best way to spend the day." She said simply, glancing at Glynn and grinning. She of course should really not answer for him, but he didn't tend to have much of a voice of his own, and she was happy to speak for him. He was hers after all. She had claimed him.

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

kiska166

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers