Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

Degiro let out a laugh almost and fell over on the grass."You can describe her!She's a lunatic and i'm in love with her!"He was really on the verge of madness.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image

Ah I see it's a mad kind of love the purest form. I began to smile. You know after you've been around as long as me you learn a few things. I began to count on my fingures 1. Never kiss a guy on the first date, 2. Never drink milk after eating pickles, 3. Always wear clean underwear, and 4. Never let true love die because of a little word like " Can't " or " Won't, " or " Coudn't ever ".  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:59 pm
Lawliet stared wide-eyed at the interior, *i think that's the right word* and his jaw went slack. Alex laughed, and closed his mouth with a finger.
"You seem shocked," she said, smiling as she went and sat down on a pillow, surrounded by a pile of them.
The room seemed as though it were an elegant suite. Banners of lavender, rose, grey, red, and gold were drapped everywhere, and soft fur rugs made the floor an intricate and beautifully colored design. Lawliet looked, and saw that one side of the room was made of glass, letting the warm sunlight in, and brightening it. Alex moved to step to a small table, and, with a little wave of her hand, small dishes of streaming contents were set, complete with drinks and utensils.
"H-how...is all of this....?" Lawliet stammered, and he also noticed shelves filled with books lining the wall oppposite of the windows. Alex bit her lip, and looked sheepish.
"How in the world.."
"I made it." she suddenly blurted, and immediately paled as Lawliet turned slowly toward her.
"What did you say?"
"I-I made it..." she whispered, and seemed to ahve to breateh in and out deeply to steady herself.
"You..made...all of this?"
"Y-yes..."
"With..." Lawliet frowned, and, striding to her, took her arm and spun her around. "Alex, did you make this with magic?"

((Sorry, it's not muhc detail, but it's all i could come with onn the spot.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Degiro quick but suddenly got up sitting up now,with a wiry tone he averted his eyes from the girl that saw him and softly said."I have to leave..."He stood and started to leave but found it rather difficult as he didn't have the strength to open another portal.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:31 pm
"Y...." Alex opened her mouth, but Lawleit cut her off.
"Don't lie to me, girl. Are you a Magic User?" He said, his eyes showing his surprise, but his voce low.
"Y-yes....No..." Alex shook her head, and looked up at him. " I guess I am...Yes, Lawliet, I am a Magic User." His eyes shone with emotion as she saw them flicker with each one; Shock, Anger, sudden fear. His eyes settled for anger.
"Lawliet, please...your hurting me..." She tried to get her arm free, and he wouldn't let go. His jaw worked as he strode back to the door.
"Open it." he said.
"Lawliet-"
"Open it, Alexiel." she did as she was told, shock and fear paling her face even more.
"Where are we going?!" she yelped as he all but dragged or from the Library once she opened and closed the door.
"To speak to the Queen."
He barely got the first words from his mouth when Alex bolted, trying to run back down the hallway. But Lawliet caughter her and grabbed her fast, and, hauling her kicking and screaming over his shoulder, strode down the hall.

((Wasn't sure what else to put, so I thought this would suffice.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

(( i can't remember the other name i gave for the city...))

Umirest jumped down from the pillar to the roof of the castle and gently landed on her feet."This is the city of Lamiñas and the evil here will become my strength."She sat for a while to admire the sights of her land.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:33 pm
(I'm still waiting XP)
Marisa Azul
"I'll wait by the cliffside." Marisa began to walk towards the cliff and look at the city below.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 pm
(( I'm sorry were you guys waiting on me??))  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

I sighed lightly. You can't leave like that young man, the only way to get in or out of this place is to...

User Image

I blurter out. Get over yourself and agree to tell the girl your in love with, about your love for her. after all that's what I do all the time when She and I come here. I looked longingly at ....... (( can someone remind me what the girl pictures name is I've totally spaced out on it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

Degiro looked back at the girl with a questioned look."Excuse me...i just can't...find..a way to.."His words were slurred as he fainted.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 am
MizuOfTheWaterTribe
(( I'm sorry were you guys waiting on me??))

((I thought you were still at the garden so I've been waiting on your response. um for pics and names just look at the first page to figure out who is who.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:04 pm
"What in the World is going on?!" Mizu and Mizukie showed up out of nowhere. Lawliet sidestepped the twins and stalked on.
"Put me Down, Lawliet!!" Alex shouted and thumped her fifsts over na dover on his back.
"Why are you carrying her, Lawiet?"
"What's going on?" The twins demanded, stopping in front of him.
"Make him put me down!" Alex huffed, growing tired of hitting him.
"She's--"
"Don't you dare! You promised you wouldn't tell!!" Alex struggled to get out of his grip.
"I'm sorry, alex, but the Queen has to know." He said with a frustrated sigh.
"Why?!"
"Know what?" Mizu asked him, ignoring Alex's pleas.
"Our little friend here is a Magic User." The girls were silent for a few moments, and then, suddenly, both exclaimed,
"WHAT?!" Lawliet put Alex down, but, to his slight surprise, she didn't run.
"You're a Magic User?!"
"Since when?!" the twins bombarded her with questions, until Lawliet held up his hand o silence them.
"We have to speak to the Queen."
"Why?!" Alex's voice, now a shrill wail, made them flinch. "I don't even use Magic that much! That's just about it, the room, anyway. I haven't really been using it!" She said, and bit her lip to quiet herself.
"You need a Protector. And I need a massage." he gave her pointed look. Alex frowned at him.
"I don't need a Protector. I can look after myself."
"I'm stil stuck on the 'She's a Magic User' part, you guys." Mizu said softly.
"That's why we must talk to the Queen."
"She'll kil me, she'll be so furious because I never told her."
"She won't be, you'll see, now come on."
"But--"
"Oh, come on!" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her along with him donw the halls, Mizu and Mizukie in tow.
"And did you ahve to run? That was kind of stupid. You looked totally guilty for something so nontrivial."
"What else was I suppose to do?! Go along willingly? PLus, you grabbed me so fast, and my female instincts kicked in."
"Some instinct..." he rubbed his back.
"Said I was sorry." She mumbled.
"No you didn't." the twins smiled.
"Oh, whatever. I'm sorry." Alex grumbled.

((Maybe i shouldn't have done that much dialouge...=.=))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:09 pm
ivy walked home thinking about deirgo  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image

Umirest walked down the hallway to get some water when she heard yelling coming from some room afar."My head hurts so much again.Dammit.."She closed her eyes shut and fell to her knees bracing the pain."I hate these stupid emotions,they cause nothing but my head to throb in pain."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:49 pm
"I really don't want to do this, Lawleit--" Alex was saying as the four of them rounded the corner. She stopped abruptly when she saw the Queen sudenly on her knees, and she broke into a run, Lawleit right behind her.
"Milady! Are you alright?" Alex said, a worried expression on her face as she turned to the girls.
"Go get Help. See if you can find Haruka, Katoya, and Degiro. Hurry!" the girls raced off to do Alex's biddng as she and Lawleit helped the Queen to her feet.
"What happened?" he asked in a softly concered voice.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff