Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:44 pm
"I will stay where the peasants stay, at an in. I am no longer the King, remember?" He ushered her towards the door going inside, "Akila!"
The small girl came when called upon. For once, she could have looked like a princess in her new dress. It suited her well.
"Yes?"
"Is my trunk packed?"
"Yes sir."
"Then get the horses, and send the carriages without us."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera nodded. "Alright then. It's just odd to think of you as not being a king." She shook her head slowly. "But that will soon be remedied. For a kingdom must have a king." She said with a mysterious smile.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:12 pm
"That is true, my dear." he lifted her hand to kiss it, before saying, "You may fetch a mare from the stables." He nodded, going to grab one last thing from his room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

Aleera smiled at the man then turned and left. She made her way to the stables, looking over the horses there. She bypassed the stallions and geldings. Even if Clorogne hadn't told her to chose a mare, she still would have. She liked the more gentle personality of mares. Finally she settled on a sandy colored mare with white mane and tail, having her saddled then brought out front. There she mounted the mare, choosing to forgo the sidesaddle and ride like a man.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Akila was next to go to the stables, but she chose a smooth, sleek black stallion with an old gray mane. She, however, rode bareback on the old horse, mounting him the same way, and followed. In front, somehow Clorogne was already on a dark chocolate brown stallion with a black raven mane. "Off we go." He started at a trot, so the girls could catch up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

Aleera clicked her tongue, nudging the mare lightly. She trotted up to ride on Clorogne's right hand side, keeping her mare just slightly behind his. It was habit to let the king go ahead. "This is going to be a looong trip." She murmured, more to herself than anything.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:39 am
"Yes. Yes it is." And Clorogne stepped up the pace.
Akila trotted behind them. She could feel it in the reigns how bad her stallion wished to gallop, but held him back. The slight morning breeze ruffled her hair and she grinned. This, she could get used to.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 am
User Image

Aleera was glad for the wind that combed through her black locks. Even if it was just a little breeze, it helped to cool her down. "I am never coming back to the desert if I can help it." She muttered, nudging her mare to a faster pace, keeping up with Clorogne.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 pm
Clorogne continued to trot until they finally neared the village after horse, and he sped up to a gallop, Akila at his heels.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

Aleera kept pace easily, though she was bored. She longed for the carriage again, where she could just sleep or read the trip away. So lost in her thoughts, it took her a moment to realize that Clorogne had sped into a gallop. Hurriedly, she urged her mare into a gallop and caught up to him, moving back into her position at his side.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:41 pm
He stopped, not at entering the town, but when coming to the castle, which was now a pile of burnt rubble, and got off his stallion, to get a better look.

Akila stayed on her horse, higher than Clorogne this time, with her back straight, and her new dress moving just barely, but still gracefully in the breeze. "We're home." She spoke to herself, looking around. Perhaps now that the king was pretending to be someone else, he would would be nicer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

Aleera followed Clorogne's example, dismounting from her mare. She handed the reins to Akila with a murmured "Please?" then set to work, picking her way through the rubble. She made her way to where her room had been, looking to see if anything had survived the fire. She picked up a few charms, things only half melted by the fire, looking them over. She dropped them back in the rubble, shaking her head. They weren't worth saving.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:11 pm
Akila nodded, "Sure thing." She dismounted, and led all of the horses to a post which had survived the fire, and tied them up, as, she noticed, the stables did not make it. Those poor horses. Clorogne sifted through the rubble, a bit, before turning to a citizen, "What happened here?" He played dumb perfectly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

Aleera ignored Clorogne for a moment, letting the citizen talk. He ranted about how the castle suddenly went up in flames. Many people had been killed, including the king. His body had been found in his chambers. Finally, she stood and walked towards the two males. "It is just as I told you Clorogne." She said softly. "Your brother is dead and our kingdom is without a ruler. I knew this was coming. It was unavoidable, a future set in stone. But while I could not change it, I could prepare for it, which I did. Only those of royal blood can rule." The citizen turned to look at her in awe. Everyone knew of the king's seer. If she said this was meant to be, then it was. He looked back to Clorogne. "You're the king's brother?" He asked in a whisper.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:24 pm
"That I am." He answered, bowing his head a little to the peasant. "My name is Clorogne." He specified. Akila came back around, making sure to stand tall, careful not to dirty her new dress with the ashes, and looked around sadly, murmuring softly,
"So many lives lost."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games