Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:58 pm
User ImageKoji's face didnt move but his eyes looked at Naoki. "Oh.. hey there.." He said as he faced the horizon once more. The village was strangely peaceful, and the only ones making all the noise apparently was the survivors in Sirena's home. He didnt know what to say to the female soldier, feeling somewhat awkward for a moment. After that little outburst earlier, he didnt think it was right to speak so casually.

Everyone else seems to have fun. Sirena's glad to have the little girl named Rikka all alive and well. Mizu, Karin and the other ladies are happily playing at the showers. Mico was raiding the refrigerator. Ryuu's with Hana and her sister. And Anasako-Sensei is washing up down by the pool bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:39 pm
User ImageNot waiting any longer determined to find Miss Anasako Ryuu rounded the corner lifting the plotted plant high ready to smash any undead head. Instead he saw Miss Anasako nakid body before him all soapy and wet. Having an instant nose bleed ended dropping the pot onto his head from being lost in thought from what he just saw. Ryuu then laid there on the ground unconcious with blood leaking out from his nose  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 pm
User ImageRikka didn't seem to be in the mood to talk, so Naoki didn't push it. She simply held the little girl close until her whimpers ceased and were replaced by deep breathing; Rikka had fallen asleep in her arms.

Shifting her hold on the girl so that Rikka's head rested on her shoulder, Naoki sighed. Having the child close was a strange comfort. It had calmed her down.

"Strange isn't it?" she said out loud to no one in particular. "How everything seems to be so peacful, like it's no different from any other day... When the truth is, it's probably quiet because everyone else is already dead."

The morbid truth had slipped out unintentionally, but it made everything sink in. The feeling of surreality had vanished, and all of a sudden, everything was so horribly true.

Naoki gazed out at the surrounding houses and the street below. The people... There were no people.

If it was all happening as it should, and the infection was spreading through the country... Naoki herself had already lost someone dear. The people she was with right now; their friends, relatives, and everyone they knew who populated the area; they might all be gone as well.

She shuddered at the thought. For the first time, fear struck her deep. Never before had she been so afraid and uncertain. The feelings were so alien to her, she felt almost stupid.

How are we going to survive this?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 pm
User ImageThe morbid truth was nailed into Koji's head already. "Well unfortunately," He said as he turned his back on the railings. "..not everyone here understands the seriousness of the sh*t we're into. They still think its some kind of sick game we're playing." He still doesnt get why the others still find the time to relax and have fun. "These people will only understand after one of them dies.."

Koji couldnt hide the fact that he was depressed. His wooden sword wont last much longer. It's been with him for as long as he could remember, and it got him out of very tight situations. But after noticing a few cracks on it, he knew it would be a matter of time before it snaps in half.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:58 pm
User Image "I think they know perfectly well what's going on," Naoki said after a while. "They just choose to deny it, that's all." She gently rubbed Rikka's back to soothe the napping child. "I would too, if I could; I'd just imagine that none of this is happening. But I'm too old to play pretend."

Her eyes drifted to Koji and his wooden sword.

"I see you aren't," she joked. He reminded her of the little boys in the neighborhood she grew up in. They were always playing knights on horses with their imaginary capes, trying to save the day and slay the dragon.

Her face became serious a second later, and her voice was soft. "What will you do when your sword breaks?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako jumped a bit as she heard a thud outside some where, she looked through a window and saw nothing there so she merely shrugged it off and turned on the shower once more and began rinsing herself off*
*Feeling extremely happy to get the blood sent off of her she stepped out of the shower and looked for her towel*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:32 am
User ImageRyuu laid motionless on the ground with dirt and pot scraps on his head. He was out cold as the blood that poured from his nose finally stopped but his face was still in the small puddle on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:06 am
User ImageKoji's grip tightened around the fragile wooden sword. He didnt know what good will he do without it. A moment later, a small remnant flickered in his mind. My grandfather.. The 4 time National Champion and a master swordsman who's lineage started from the Meiji Era. If Koji was to let go, he needed a replacement. Feeling a new sense of optimism, he moved away from the railing to answer Naoki's question. "I need to go home."

For a teenager, Koji takes things too seriously nowadays. Who could blame him? His world had just turned upside down. As for those who choose to deny the reality, it was only a matter of time before they face death themselves. Koji wasnt ready to give up on life just yet. He'd bring down as much of these creatures with him if the time finally comes.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:58 am
User ImageSirena didn't mind Naoki taking Rikka. Rikka loves new friends, plus she knew Naoki. "A girl survived in this world. That is pretty impressing." Sirena told. Well, it may look like she told to no one, but if anybody heard, they heard.

Rikka was sleeping as she woke up stretching her hands. She heard a question what Naoki asked. But when she asked, Rikka snapped out right on Naoki's hands. "Uh..." Rikka concetrated and finally had her eyes open. "Umm...Sis Naoki? I can reply what I saw." Rikka took her breathe in and out. She the remembered "Me, mommy and daddy were off to the market. One strange person entered the market, and we heard screaming. Then, one of the people came towards Daddy. It bited him at the leg. Police came and killed everyone there...even...Daddy. Then, me and mommy ran. I fell down. Mommy came to help me because one of those people were going towards me. Mommy got biten too. She gave me this pistol and I ran with tears. Many of those people were going towards me. I didn't know why. Then one of the police helped me and told 'Do you remember any of your sibling who you might think are alive?' I sighed at first. But I remembered Sirena. I nodded and he let me go." Rikka breathed and huffed. One tear came down her cheek. She missed her mom.

Sirena still heard giggling and everything. Sirena saw Rikka from balcony and her tear. Sirena sighed and sat on the bed. She felt bad for her. But now it's her duty to watch out for her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:12 am
User ImageKirin closed her mouth at the moment when Mizu took her bra. Kirin then laughed and ran to Mizu. She catched her breasts and tickled her after that. "Now who is a little kitty! Who is my little kitty!" Kirin laughed as she continued tickling Mizu.  

Autumn Crisp

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:39 am
User Image

*now toweling off herself she threw on her new clothes and opened the door with a big smile on her face. She was now extremely happy to be clean like she was, before all the chaos broke out, now walking she felt her self step on something really soft like...a*
*She looked down and there was Ryuu under her feet with his face in a pool of blood. Suddenly her entire body went cold as the worst fears came to her head*

Ryuu *she whispered in a broken tone, as she rose her foot off of him and knelt besides his body* God!!! he must've came to stop the zombies from getting to me, and sacrificed himself instead!!! *tears flowed from her eyes as she picked his head up and cradled him to her chest*

BASTARDS!!!!! *she shrieked with a heavy pain that fell on her heart for his lost*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:56 am
User ImageRyuu was still unconcious but some how wors were still able to escape his mouth but was just a bunch aof gibberish since he was out cold and was muffled by Miss Anasako's chest  

Heart of Madness

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 am
User ImageSensing that the girls would never finish their little shower, Koji motioned downstairs and into the pool side where he saw Anasako-Sensei take a shower. Noticing Ryuu on the dirty floor, he gave him a poke with the sword before leaving the two to converse. "You're student is alive. Please keep it down Anasako-Sensei.." He said as he locked himself up on the pool bathroom and began to undress.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:03 am
User Image "Is that so?" Naoki asked Rikka sadly. "Well, like I told you. We'll keep you safe here now."

Suddenly, a loud shriek that sounded like Anasako-sensei came out of nowhere. Rikka clung to Naoki tightly, scared.

With the girl still in her arms, Naoki ran towards where she heard the noise and saw the teacher clutching Ryuu to her chest. There was blood on the floor, and Naoki feared the worse, but then she heard Ryuu trying to say things that made no sense. Putting together what had happened, she sighed and set Rikka on the floor before kneeling down beside the crying woman.

"Anasako-sensei... Ryuu's fine," she told her. "But he'll most certainly die if you keep suffocating him like that. He probably just saw you taking a bath or something and had a massive nosebleed."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:16 am
User ImageRikka stood on the floor. She pulled Naoki's clothes and told "What happened?" Rikka looked at Naoki with a very confused eyes. But, nobody in their life would tell that it is a confusing eyes. These are eyes of those who lose's their parents in so young age.

Sirena walked in where Rikka, Naoki, Ryuu and Miss Anasako was. The blood was under Ryuu. Sirena knew it isn't panic moment since none of them are doing anything. She kneeled down to Ryuu and turned to Anasako "You were bathing right? It's probably likely what Naoki said. No mistake. Or maybe like that." Sirena told with a normal voice she has everytime she talks. But she might also have low or high tone.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games