Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:46 pm
Coming to Silas sighed and put his hands behind his head and bobbed his foot back and forth. "Ugh Kazekage-kun more lower rank mission. I've already gotten up to 900 AC creds." Silas sighed once more before standing up before the Kazekage "What is the current situation and information on the recon mission?" Silas looked out the window and mumbled to himself "Count the shadows."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Before I give you a lower mission, I'll just outline what's going on out there: The recon team is inspecting a forest that has magnetic properties & natural genjutsu effects. Raiton & metallic weapons are capput against it. If you decide against going, I have this odd customer asking for pervy pictures of Suna's famous people..." Throwing my arms up in the air, I failed to strike a sexy pose. "I'm not too good at faking & posing."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm
Slapping his forehead Silas agreed to the first option. "Natural Genjutsu Eh? well I guess I could be of help! Is there anything else I should know!" Silas moved his hand down towards his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"I do have a thought: stop by the Tea Shoppe & get as much twine as you can carry from their backroom. If people need to find their way through the forest again, it'll be a pain. We can try to keep a steady trail of twine running through it, just in case we need to leave & return in a hurry. How's that sound?" Filling out an order for a load of twine, the ink brush moved deftly across the paper, calligraphy neatly filling its empty spaces. "Here's the order to the shop if they give you trouble."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 pm
"Thaaaaaank you!" Silas took the paper and rushed off towards the tea shoppe and then to the forest. "Thanks Kazekage-kun!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:44 pm
A white bird flew into the office and landed on the Kazekage's desk. It opened its mouth and San's voice spoke.

"Mamoru-sama we have an issue. Eziel is going insane by the genjutsu and Howaido is now turning funny colors but is confined by my earth prison jutsu. We ran into a living person from a rather graphic scene. He was a follower of Jashin, and i think he "infected" Howaido. He stated that Siniku is behiend all of this, and that these plants are a serious threat. Any new orders sir?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"The Jashin again? I thought I got rid of all of them," I thought aloud, reaching down to their necklace that was hanging about the neck. "Hm." Writing down a retrieval note to bring back those infected, debilitated, or other wise not functioning, I gave the order to the white bird. Those that were still fine were to remain investigating the area.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The golem relayed the message to the user, then sent another message in return.

"Howaido has been taken care of and can reverse summon to you now. I am just waiting on Silas to round up Eziel. Do you want me to come too, or should i stay in the field sir?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"I don't have Howaido's signature for summoning, San. You'll have to take Silas's twine trail out of the forest the hard way," I replied. "If you come along, you'll be able to bring several samples of the Jashin, et cetera, in Fuuin form. You do have that ability, ne?" Waving a hand at the bird, I dismissed it to its mission.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:47 pm
"Mamoru-chan~" ganchou called out, strolling back into the office looking a bit tired. "I finished the patrol. Nothin happened though, so it was boring. How's it going with the Away Team?" Idly, he assimilated the wood from his desk, messing around by breaking off a part of his arm and sending it slowly circling the room.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Hi Big G Omake, how's it going? Glad to hear that the patrol was uneventful: we're having problems out in the field. Can you go assist in the capture & retrieval of several of our own shinobi? The Away Team is having problems with sanity & infection. You'll need to take them to the special section in the hospital with San." Swatting away the floating arm, I bopped it back towards Big G.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm
Ganchou stood smartly to attention as his arm reassembled in a sharp Salute. "Aye Aye!" he said, before breaking apart and floating away towards the place where the outpost used to be.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm
as lucas strode in with an obvious air of self supiriority he did not expect to see mamoru sitting in there. "you? really? i wasn't expecting you. is bast here too?" he said obviously excited. suddenly a boom went off at the entrance. "sorry but your anbu need to learn a few things."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 pm
Gamakichi entered the office with out his brother for the first time as he hopped up to the Kazekages desk. He looked quite worried,"Kazekage-sama, whats.... whats wrong with boss Howaido?" He looked away for a moment and rubbed his feet together as he continued,"Hes the first person thats ever summoned me and my brother as valuable battle partners and... I kinda like him... and Im worried about him... a little bit..."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 pm
Soon after a male medical attendant appeared and bowed placing a medical report on the kages desk. "We administered the highest level of treatment available but his case had progressed much farther than it ever should have been allowed to. We are monitoring him as we speak, but... I dont know how effective the surgery will be this late in his infection. We removed every inch but the return of his mental function is sketchy, I dont know if he will ever be able to see blood in battle again for either fear or chance of relapse." The attendant bowed again and stepped out to let the Kazekage contemplate his fine soldiers state of being.

[Not killing him off just a little mid arc drama. ^^]  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games