Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

Re-entering the teashop, Fia settled into her usual table and quietly settled her clothing around her, waiting for her tea. As she did so...she noticed a new face. A strange face but a new one and she gazed at him curiously for a few minutes, not hiding her interest.

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:25 pm
Lanfaer

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

2 new folks popped in to the shop after Three did, both of which were new to him. Though to be fair, the scientist did not get out much anymore, and these fine folks might very well be regulars. Flipping his blindfold's tattered ends over a shoulder--to keep them out of his tea--Three unbuttoned the top three snaps of his stark white lab coat, revealing his lower face. Unaccustomed to greetings, Three coughed, kicking the opposing 2 chairs out enough for anyone nearby to take up and rest. He then brought up his freshly delivered, piping hot green tea to his lips while turning his head to face the window on his right. Not that he could visually see out of the window, but the gesture remained.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:15 am
AandOE

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame went first to the tea shoppe to people watch. She sat near someone in a lab coat. She remembered something from what San had said, but couldn't quite remember his name. She saw a couple ninja she had seen before they had headed off to Saraswati, siblings she believed from the way they had all been around each other. There had been another with them though where was he now? She ordered a cup of Jasmine tea with it's base being white tea instead of green.
She saw the visitor from Kiri, but gave no indication that he bothered her. He had been rude and obnoxious to their kage. Daichi smiled as he was given a bowl of water with mint leaves floating around in it,
"Thank you."she said. The server smiled and nodded then went back to her job. Ayame looked at the man in the lab coat,"May I ask your name?

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Jonin/ANBU/VOID
██████Chakra: 1110
██████Stamina:710
██████✧Chakra: 1110
██████✧Stamina: 710

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress

Ayame drank her tea for a moment until she heard some of the villagers having an interesting conversation. She moved her chakra to her ears to make sure she could get all she needed. "They have the border locked down at Konoha."
"Any clue as to what is going on?"
"No idea, but if the border is locked down it has to be serious."
"Daichi come on."She bowed to the man in the lab coat as an apology for her hasty retreat and she headed back to the Kage's office.
{EXIT}

██████Rank:Jonin/ANBU/VOID

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:45 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,290||1,290______AC :: 17,050
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 50,700 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 430||430

-----Jack felt a stir in the atmosphere of the room as someone he'd met before entered the establishment. That woman, Ayame, with her tamer companion, who had been so rude to him at the gates of Sunagakure no Sato. From her reaction and the clear point of ignoring him he knew her opinion had not wavered, though so far he had done nothing but been polite in his words and actions. They had chosen to take whatever he had said as rude, likely, or in some way as hostile, and that he could not help, though he did feel sorry for them, that they would see themselves unable to speak civilly with him at all. Still, he was here, and that was more than he had thought would be given to him at all. Taking a deep, slow, calming breath, Jack's eyes turned away from the female and alighted on another, though this one stopped his gaze immediately. In his years in Kirigakure no Sato, the young Jounin had seen many women of varying shapes, sizes, and curvature. Some had been hairy, some had been shaved to almost be bare, and yet others bore enough tissue upon their bodies as to hide all but the vaguest of shapes from human eyes. Yet all shared a similar, and unfortunately unavoidable fact: they were all plain. To Jack, beauty was not something merely on the surface, nor was it rooted solely in the depths of their soul. No, it was the small things, the nonverbal communication methods they used, the ques they gave off that not even they understood, the bearing that each possessed when relaxed. How they acted, how they talked, not what they said or did, did not interest him. It was the why, and the Truths of their lives that are etched into every movement and noise they made.

-----And what he saw before him now took all of that, jumbled it up, threw it into a meat grinder and told him to pay attention.

-----Before his eyes sat a creature with beautiful, long hair that framed the face of what he thought to be an angel. Her movements, her eyes, told a story of pain and loss in the past, and the rising and falling of her chest as she breathed spoke of nervousness and curiosity. Her movements were graceful, practiced, and precise with a slight hesitation to them when her eyes met his. Something about her pulled to him, but this cut off as the scuffing of two chairs caught his attention. Eyes turning to it with haste, he found that someone, a man dressed as if he were the resident lab rat of Sungakure, had pushed two chairs out for someone to sit. Yet...there was no one around. None that he could see, other than Ayame and that beautiful woman, and the average villagers that were oddly discussing how Konohagakure was sealing their borders. That bit of information was hidden away within his mind for another time, but for now, he had other concerns. Realizing quickly that this was an invitation, Jack rose slowly and made his way over, his cane tapping quietly with each step. As he approached, Jack reached up to his head as if reaching for a hat, and for a moment sorrow lightly touched his eyes, though it was gone as he returned it to his side. Sitting lightly, using one hand to adjust his coat flaps before doing so, he turned his unearthly green eyes to the coated man. Who was this mysterious person, he wondered, before nodding his head in greeting. "I thank you for the invitation. I am Jack Harren Snipe, a wandering shinobi, though your village leader does currently view me as something of a Rogue, despite my description. Who might you be?"

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:14 pm
Three was about to respond to Ayame before she rushed off to deal with a situation. He had been in mid sip when her reactions occurred, his mouth full, so he could not speak when conversed. Waving as she left, a dapper man approached, of whom had been well attuned to a peculiar woman elsewhere in the shop. Other than her being slightly drafty looking with her clothing, Three could not tell why she was so amusing. Perhaps she was much like the gentleman himself, or they had met elsewhere or elsewhen. Either way, the tall fellow took a seat across from him as another round of tea and crumpets was delivered. Three listened intently as Mr. Snipe introduced himself, taking a sip to clear his throat before speaking. "We are a defensive group, which is why we've lasted for so long. I am named Three, the village scientist. What brings you all the way out to the desert, Mr. Snipe?" Three's demeanor was that of calm, but his social skills lacked enough that his ability to judge a multi-person conversation was want of needing practice. Sure, he could speak normally in his lab setting, but this was outside, in the bright and natural world!

XAyame_HatakeX

Lanfaer

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:12 pm
Lanfaer

AandOE

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori looked around as Nova trotted into the tea shoppe. She spotted a guy that looked like he didn't belong here, and figured he had to be the visitor. No one from Suna would wear a coat like that. She directed Nova over and bowed politely to the two men sitting there, "Excuse me? I was told to purchase supplies for a visitor here in Suna?" She told them, she hated that she hadn't been told who the visitor was, but she ws hoping it was fairly obvious and that she was right, otherwise this would be really embarrassing, "I have the supplies, are you the visitor?" She asked with her usual soft, nearly shy, tone as she looked at the man in the coat, it looked fancy, and like it would retain a ton of the desert sun's heat and cause near instant heat-stroke. She grabbed the pack of items, the hat right on top, and held it, "If so, I have your supplies right here sir."
OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:24 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Lanfaer

Holy Rinaku

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress

Ayame walked into the tea shoppe following Daichi as he sniffed out Kaori. She put her hand on the woman's shoulder and smiled, "Good job Kaori,"Ayame petted the large cat on the head and smiled,"You too Nova."Ayame put what had been said at the gates aside and sighed, "Please excuse me if any of the things I said at the crevice offended you we always like to be 110% sure someone is who they are. Kaori here has brought you supplies for your journey. Food, water, a cloak and even a hat; good thinking Kaori. Good luck on your travels, and I hope you are able to get the help for your village that you need." Daichi nodded to Jack and Ayame looked at Kaori and then Aika, "All right we have all the people we need time to go to the gates. Onward and upward."
{EXIT}

██████Rank:Kazekage

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:35 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Lanfaer

Holy Rinaku

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori smiled at Ayame in greeting, then bid her quick farewells to the gentlemen she had delivered the items to, then nodded at Nova, "You heard her, let's go." She said. Nova bounced around for a moment and then let out a sound close to a purr, as close as she could get, before she nodded,
"Finally!" Kaori rolled her eyes fondly and let Nova take off.

{EXIT}

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Meeting the strange man's eyes, Fia perked up a little, sitting straighter to meet his eyes. She didn't drop or hesitate as she leaned her head just slightly to get a better look at him until a sharp rattle of wood on wood distracted both of them. Her gaze went straight into her tea cup, nibbling her lip Who is that? Rather, who are the two of them? Do they know each other? I haven't seen either of them before. not that that counted for anything. Having been seriously introverted and antisocial for so long, no one in the village except her siblings were familiar to her. Taking a drink out of her cup, Fia nevertheless watched the two with that continued open curiosity Either way....they are both peculiar.

Lanfaer

AandOE

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:25 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----The man who called himself "Three" was a rather interesting individual. Wearing a lab coat, he seemed to not fit this place, and yet he was at ease. His question, however, is what set Jack to thinking, as he was uncertain exactly how to answer that question. In the end, he decided that speaking his mind and heart would be better than thinking up a creative response. Yet, as soon as he tried speaking, a female came in, asked if he was the visitor with arms full of supplies. Before he could respond, the lady from before, the tamer, entered, once more, but this time spoke with him. While he understood their reasons for mistrust, he did not understand the rudeness that was given to him, yet he took this as a chance to simply forgive instead of continuing hostilities. Yet, too, she left before he could respond, and a moment later the other female left as well, oddly leaving the clothes he had placed there floating midair. How she did that was unknown, especially given she had no jutsu use that he knew of. A kekkei genkai, perhaps? Still, it now left his gaze to wander for a moment, his heart skipping a beat when he realized that girl from before was still looking at him. WIth one hand he raised a finger to her, gesturing for her to come to them, before lowering his hand and looking to Three. "I came here to gather a technique that, I believe, only lies here. I have also come to forge an alliance with Sunagakure no Sato with Kirigakure, as well as Kumogakure, against the forces of the UHV."

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:04 pm
Lanfaer

Three sipped another long, slow sip, taking his time to enjoy the tea before it cooled. Leafy bits swirled at the bottom of his porcelain cup. "Why do think it resides here, instead of elsewhere? I can't say much for the village leader, since they're running the village, but if you're also in dire straights then she'd likely be the one to converse with on these matters." Reaching down to the tray of crumpets, Three lightly snatched one from its resting place, nibbling on its delicious outer crust in between sips.

The young woman a ways away still had an open invitation to the table, if she so chose to join.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Fia bristled slightly at the strange man's gesture, his crooked finger not giving him a decent impression. But, after a moments consideration, she took her cup in hand and rose, walking over to seat herself in the open chair. Why she was welcome here was still a mystery but at least Fia wasn't sitting alone anymore.

Lanfaer

AandOE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:57 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----When the strange woman came to their table Jack almost inhaled sharply in shock. Yet her arrival sent a buzz through his body, one that he almost revealed, though instead he simply stood as she arrived and bowed slightly as she sat, as only a gentleman could. When she was set, he too returned to his seat and considered his reply as he turned to face Three. "It was a book I read, that spoke of a shinobi that could create wells of chakra upon his form. No where else have I heard this story repeated, save on the outskirts of Sunagakure no Sato and the Land of Wind. And thus my travel here was not only for the spreading of the idea of an alliance, but for the increase of my knowledge in exchange for the surrendering of my own." Here he paused, his expression saddened. "However, the Kazekage did not seem too intent on my proposal, and I believe you would know her better than I, so I assume you are right when saying those in Sunagakure do act with more defense in mind than trust."

----- Turning to look upon the beauty beside him, Jack once again reached for the hat he no longer had, pausing as the sadness of its loss and the reason for it passed through his mind. Only his eyes, windows to his soul, would register even a flicker of it. Jack's mind and body were separate, so that unless the emotions he felt were extreme they never registered on his form, whether chemically or in body language, so for this to show meant just how much pain this gave to him. Pushing past it, Jack nodded instead in greeting to the female. "Greetings. I am Jack Harren Snipe, a wandering shinobi come to your village to form an impromptu alliance with your village and others." The smile was sincere, as shown by the glimmer in his eyes. These eyes, however, multifaceted as only jewels and insects could achieve, also studied her with a bit of interest, and curiosity.

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Lanfaer

Three nodded and smiled as the young lady pulled up a chair at the table. "Welcome, young lady. This visitor and I were having a discussion, which you may have some insight." Tapping his chin, Three adjusted his position in the chair, the glass baubles clinking lightly before they settled. Speaking again, with the first directed to Jack, and the second to Fia, "So, say I have this technique in my repertoire. What would be the exchanged or surrendered technique? Do you have any thoughts on this, Miss?" Fia most certainly would know Three (in some fashion) from the distinct clinking of glass heard emanating from the office's basement, as anyone passing through the offices would hear it on their way up to see the Kazekage on the second floor.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games