Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San nodded, and then spoke again to the Female kumo-nin. She had a little spunk, but enough that still needed to be controlled. San's rage was a part of that same need, he jsut had the mental and physical discipline to controll it most the time.

"Its not apologizing for you being you, just for interrupting their studies. Thats all i really am worried about now, especially cause i know what caused all the alarm. We unfortunately know very little about Doku, just only that if she is a international criminal amassing the villages against her then she is most likely dead.....so you may be in luck."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm
"If you could talk to your Kage about the location in which she left I would greatly appreciate it. If it were apologizing for being me I wouldnt have accepted your offer, Suna shinobi." Fuyu looked around a little as she sat up (In her chair, bed?) and sneezed,"Its too warm here for my taste."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 pm
b]James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James stepped up to his fellow Hyouton an placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. He let loose a small burst of chakra to read any of her remaining wounds and the effects of the Central nervous system shock. James Observed her injuries in an instant, Diagnosis was one of his specialties, and then burst healing chakra through his hands to the injured areas. It would only take a few minutes for Fuya to be perfectly healthy.

"There. Not a scratch on it... Damn I'm hungry.. "

James walked out for a moment to return with some desert dates and grapes from the green houses. James called up a small amount of water to wash the fresh picked fruits. He had enough for everyone. James ate a few pieces as he walked to the others and offered the bowl to the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Hospital bed)

San raised a hand saying "no thanks" to the fruit, then changed his attention to fuyu, motioning for her to be no longer restrained.

"The logs stated she was on her way to Konoha. I hope your journey will allow you to find what you seek. I hope you harbor no ill wills agaisnt us, as we are ninja doing our job. I feel if the same happened in your village, you would feel the same way. Now, lets get you to the academy to issue your apology then get you to the gates so you can go on your mission....and find doku lee"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 pm
Lucas was gettin tired of having to stand there waiting and he leaned against a wall waiting. he didn't really have anything to contribute and didn't really care.
"san. can i go back to training?"
he said. he really should go check on fuzzy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 pm
"I respect your restraint, or maybe you just do things differently here, for if it were my village and our roles were switched you wouldve probably been killed already." She smiled, the honesty around here was all quite lovely, she turned to James taking a grape or two with thanks. "Maybe next time we can pick a more secluded location, because after all now I owe you an a** kicking." It seemed harsh, but that was her way of saying, 'youre tough and I respect that lets do this again'. Fuyu looked at Kein before she turned to leave with San,"Oi, you would jump on me faster than a boulder from space normally are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna follow us out?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

San smiled and spoke, leading the two out of the hospital while speaking quickly. He knew that he had been lenient with the Kumo-nin, but this was their one and final warning. Had someone been injured in the poison technique....she may not have left this hospital at all.

"Well i respect Kein...and thats the only reaosn i am letting you leave here today. Also...you may want to thank our little academy kids for being so awesome and alert. THEY may have saved your life today....."

[exit]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 pm
b]James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked at the other Ice user and gave a half cynical grin. "Sure, Its fun to trade deadly techniques with women sometimes." James laughed then

"Any time you want to beat on me just come calling, but next time lets keep it to just me you try to kill."
James popped in a few more grapes and walked out with San and the Cloud nin.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 pm
Manfread had already tried running over all of suna at top speed locked in his drunken frenzy, while shouting James' name at the top of his lungs. But that was not working, so Manfread changed tactics and headed for the hospital. Bounding over enerything in his path, Manfread jumped on to hospital grounds and used his still active Byakugan to locate James.
“James!” he yelled seeing the other shinobi he tripped and tossed his stuff into the air before rolling the rest of the way. Bolting upright and catching the armour and his stuff, he stumbled over and leaned on James, using him for support. He placed the armour down and looked at the other man.
“You'll never guess what happened, well go a head guess,” Manfread said, looking up at his leaning post, “ Ah never mind I have no time, gotta see aniki. But I made it back in like four hours.”
He said holding up five fingers, he waved them in front of James before looking over at the Kage's office.
“Well gotta deliver this stuff to the cheese big....” he paused, then whispered “Either, either my byakugan is still active or your naked... oh so is everyone... new fad? I don't think it will catch.”
With that he ran to the Kage's office at top speed, whizzing by everyone in his way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 am
b]James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James scooped up the Efreet skin Jacket and knocked the dust out of it. He sat the bowl of fruit on a low wall and threw the jacket on to make sure it fit. The Efreet skin kept the Jacket cool. James admired the workmanship of his red and black suit  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 am
Fuyu just smiled as she walked out with San.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:25 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James trusted San to handle it and headed to the Academy.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:0000 両 ۞ AC:15900

At first he had simply wanted to kill something but as events unfolded he relaxed to a bit less hostile but still a bit irked. Not at the sand ninja but at Fuyu for causing this whole mess. He simply followed San and Fuyu out of the room and towards the academy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:03 pm
Lucas watched as events unfolded entirely ok with the fact no one seemed to be bothered with talking to him. he shrugged and waited till the others left to talk to james. he followed him to the acadamy.  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:13 pm
Manfread woke up to a familiar white ceiling. Trying to recall what had happened he suddenly shot up and screamed.
“Who the devil brought me HERE?!?!?!?” he said alarmed, then he winced in pain. He looked like someone about to be entombed in a pyramid. Swearing this was the same room that he had at the hospital the last time he had been checked in Manfread got to his feet. Quietly putting on his clothes Manfread made a rope out of the sheets and opened the window.
“Heehee, they still haven't barred the windows,” he giggled throwing the make shift rope out to the ground and shimming him self down. No hospital with there lack of food that tasted bad could hold him. Deciding that the best place to hide would be the library Manfread stealthy tip toed off to find his secret stash of goodies, he had stored at the library for when he was reading.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games