Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

The swallow flew in and gently landed on sukai's shoulder after she took the note from Shiro. Its was a very calm bird waiting for her to calm down enough to let it it. However the woodpecker flew by fast drop Shiro "sumi yosou tag," that Sukai left. The woodpecker flew fast over noctis to Daitomi, landing on her head and pecking at Daitomi as if to scream at her, "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU GET DRUNK ON A MISSION!!" It attacked for a good three minutes before flying to Noctis and attacking him for a minute, due to it watching sukai from outside basically attacking because it felt like it should. It stopped after a minute and headed to sukai landing on her other shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:35 pm
[ooc Ok 1 Noctis is in the apartment next to theirs thus there is no possible way for it to interact with him. 2. There was a door in the way separating the rooms. Next time READ THE LAST FEW POSTS BEFORE JUMPING IN.]

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein smiled as he took the coffee and took a good drink from it.He smiled and said," It tastes great thank you." It was only now that he noticed that it was Sukai and not Fuyu. Why did he confuse the two. Oh well the past is the past. When the bird flew in he opened the door and it began to bug Dai he flicked his wrist and a kunai fell into it as he chunked it at the bird substantially faster than it would be able to dodge as ink splattered on the floor and away from Dai he smiled at her from across the apartment and lifted his coffee cup to her in a cheers like motion.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:00 am
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at Sukai as she had greeted Dai. She gave the medic a smile before pouring herself of cup of coffee. Not really caring what happened between the medic and Kein; if anything at all had happened. Dai rose an eye brow as the medic had said something had just came up. Dai looked over her shoulder to Sukai giving Kein the cup of coffee that she had poured. ...Sure, something... Dai took a sip of coffee. It was hard for her to believe in lies or some type of fib. She took a sip of her coffee before dropping her cup; smashing on the floor. A small sumi ink swallow rapidly peaked her head, no doubt Shiro. Dai tried swatting it away. "Bug off, Shiro! I drink and I get punished...what about you girl over there!?" She demanded of her little brother. Dai heard something be thrown so she sat very still. A few seconds later, she opened her eyes to the coffee covered kitchen floor and sumi ink blending into it. She looked at Kein and gave a half smile as he lifted his coffee cup to her in a cheers like motion. But her smiled faded as she slowly lowered herself from the counter. She was careful not to touch any of the broken pieces with her bare feet. After getting a trash can and several things to mop up the coffee. She quickly went to work; carefully picking each piece up. ...What am I doing here? Why haven't I just left for home?... She picked a piece of the coffee up up but soon dropped it. She breathed in quickly as it had cut into her finger. "Guess that's Karma..." She mumbled to herself before placing her bleeding finger into her mouth as she picked the last few pieces from the tiles. With her other hand, she used the several paper towels to mop of the mess. ...I hate this... She thought. Dai sighed as she stood and took care of the trash can. For some reason, Dai sat on the floor and rested against the cupboards. Her breathe in was broken as her thoughts spun about from the events last night. She looked at the area where she had sat with the sake bottle and how close Kein was standing to to her. Replying the kisses in her mind. ...What have I done?... If Fuyu found out, Dai would never be able to look at herself the same. Kein was married and with a daughter. ...I'm a monster... She thought as she closed her eyes and looked away from the area near the sink. Bringing her legs closer to her chest and covering her face with her hands; Dai tried to fight back the tears that formed in her eyes.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,300 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki nodded to Kein. "But I didn--" Sukai then heard Dai say something about 'Shiro's girl' which made her raise her eye brow. Screw that, I'm no-one's girl. Making a 'tch' noise looking at Dai for a moment before turning away. Glancing at the ink of the bird that went to Dai. The medic looked at the remaining bird holding out her finger from her sleeve whistling softly. "Hey little guy. How's Shiro been?"

((00c: Ewwww short post! e.e))

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

Neither of the birds could talk but they would try to convey their orders. The swallow flew over to shiro's note flew frantically like to answer her question with worried, before landing on Sukai's finger. The swallow swirled around to shiro's note again before landing on Sukai's finger. Where it stayed calmly for awhile, the swallow was like a messager bird while the wood pecker was most likely to attack and be destroyed away in hopes to get a laugh.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:08 pm
Orbezus, the ANBU captain who had initially spoken with the Kumogakure ninja had been tasked by the Hokage to seek out Uchiha Kein and deliver his summons. Entering the Apartment complex that had been assigned to them, Orbezus walked down the halls, his footsteps as silent as possible. Coming to the door, labeled with the room number assigned to the "Delegation", Orbezus turned the knob slowly. Opening the door, the Captain gazed about the room. Spotting the Uchiha, he attempted to make eye contact, "Uchiha Kein, The Hokage requests your presence immediately."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki smiled softly at the bird, seeing it was hinting to the note in her pocket. Kissing the ink birds beak she reached into her pocket pulling out the note her fuuton chakra unfolded it holding it before her face in the air. Glancing at the ANBU that requested Kein for something. Why do I feel like this is an odd family morning? Funny, the only family mornings I've had were with Sakaki. . . .ha~ what odd ones those were. . . .I miss him. The medic then went back to reading the note.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein's eyes shot to the door of the room when the anbu captain walked in and told him the Hokage requested his presence. He nodded and," And so he shall have it. " He turned to the girls and said," They day is yours if you need of me ask around and I am sure you two can track me down." With that he finished the rest of his coffee and headed out with the anbu captain.

[exit to office]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:29 pm
To: Sukai

"If you are reading this then you won our spar and im blushing your shade of read since I can't say this aloud. Anyway I hid a little gift in your sleeping bag when since you forgot to take everything on your way to the mountains, gave me the perfect chance too. Its something I was told my great grandmother a wonderful Kunoichi used to wear and I hope its to your style, its shouldn't limit much movements in a fight. It hasn't been worn in awhile but well taken care of, my mother and dai couldn't really fit in it despite her complaints."

Love: Shiro

P.S. I wrote this part after you left, if you need me send a note with the swallow and I will try to get permission to get there. Keep my sumi yosou tag on you just i case. I miss you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki read the note and blushed softly, looking at the ink bird she kissed the top of its beak, the note folded up and went back into her pocket. Keeping it on her finger she made her way to her bag. Seeing the white kimono her body warmed up. "Oh Shiro, it's so beautiful. I'll wear it on a more special occasion." Thinking of the Sumi tag, her fingertips lightly touched the side of her right thigh-high, feeling the paper in it. I still have it. "Hmmm. . . It HAS been a while since I saw Shiro last. If it couldn't be to much trouble, for him to visit real quick." Kein stepped out she waved goodbye. "Okay, . . . .So Dai~" Sukai rose her voice some from the bedroom. "You have anything planned for today?" The medic asked wondering if she wouldn't mind seeing her brother.

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at Sukai as the Medic glared at the Sensor. Her attention was soon moved to the front door of their apartment, before the ANBU knocked. She looked at Kein as a request said been made. She looked at Sukai and then stood slowly. She looked at Kein and nodded once showing that she understood. And with that Dai was alone with Sukai. The Sensor looked at the medic and shrugged. "I'm got some training left to do...I was thinking about heading back to the Sparring grounds to finish that up." She thought for a second. "You're more then welcome to join me." She said as she moved from the kitchen to the living room and finally to the bathroom. She grabbed her shirt and flank jacket, along with her headband. Dai moved into the living and sat everything on the couch. She slipped her shirt on and latched everything together before slipping her flank jacket on; tying her headband around her neck. She looked down at her book that had fallen open on the floor and crouched slowly. Dai's gaze went from somber the wide eyed as possible. She marked the page and slipped it into her bag. It was something she would have to tell the Raikage about later. "So~...are you willing to join me or are you thinking about traveling around and being a tourist." She asked with a cheesy grin as she wrote on a piece of paper "Kein, went to attempt to finish my Chunin training. At the Sparring grounds ~Dai" Dai turned slowly to Sukai and waved the pen to her. "Might want to write Kein a note telling him where you're off to as well." She hinted at the medic. The Sensor would wait quietly for the medics answer into going to train or being a tourist.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,300 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:18 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis waited for night to respond for a second but since there was someone waiting outside for him he needed to go. He wanted to talk to the Hokage about this. He opened the door and was surprised to see Jae be the one standing there."Yes?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

The door opened suddenly and lo behold Noctis was the one to show up at the doorframe, acting completely at home with himself. Jae felt a little uncomfortable with the situation, being old enough to understand what it meant for a man to be in a woman's room at hours such as these. Clearing her throat slightly she composed herself, that usual smile and perky demeanor she carried around returned to her person."An-nyeong Sunbae!" Jae greeted, trying to bluff her way through the awkwardness. "You have to play babysitter for awhile." Jae explained, being very vague on purpose. "Here is the gist of your detail. Sunbae gets to supervise my training in another village. Yay!" Jae said, being overly sarcastic at the end of her statement. She ran a hand through her hair, feeling the limit of her acting skills."I'll meet you at the gates..." She said, looking past his frame into the apartment. It's none of your business. She waved at him partially and took off towards the gates to wait until he was ready to go.

[exit]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:13 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse raised an eyebrow at him, it hadn't occurred to her before then that she did not know his last name. "Then what shall they be named? Inuzuka?" Thinking about it for a moment the girl did get along with Steel well, but as did the boy. Her mind wondered around her children's future. And what was to become of them. I didn't expect him to step up like this. . . Smelling the presence of Jae coming up then hearing the door Eclipse stopped. Closing her eyes sitting on the couch leaning back and crossing her arms under her chest. As Jae left Eclipse spoke. "We will pick this up when you get back I presume." Letting out an emotionless and somewhat tired sigh Night leaned her head back looking up at the ceiling. "Even if its the easiest mission you ever do in your whole life. . .be safe. I'll see you when you get back." Glancing over at him in her crimson gaze she cracked a slight smile.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel just lay there in the living room floor glancing back and forth between the two. Everything changed so rapidly. The wold made no comment of any kind. He just simply closed his eyes and let everything take its course.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis looked at Jae in her usual perky demeanor."Training?" Noctis sighed did he really have to go out of the village at a time like this. he nodded at Jae as she left and turned back to Night. Noctis walked over to night and was behind her looking down at her sitting."No, Shinsetsu." He nodded when she said be safe. He leaned forward a bit and kissed her on the cheek. Though it was completely out of character. He went over steel and kneel in front of the large resting wolf."And I don't think I have to ask you to keep them safe do I?"He patted the wolfs head as he stood and began to walk out. Once he was out of the door he closed it and performed and handsign and he was gone in a swirl of snow.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games