Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:04 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei entered swiftly and found the young nurse who had summoned him from the academy. She pointed to a long list of minor cases, most likely leftovers from the nine-tails attack. As he walked along the hall looking each of them over this wouldn't take him very long.

"This shouldn't take me more than a few moments." he said forming a hand sign. Soon after 6 wood clones budded from his body and all took their respective place around the patients. They all glanced over them, including Jurei himself, and began to breakdown the cases.

As they all looked down and observed the little severity in these cases Jurei and his clones focused their chakra and made another set of seals. As their hands glowed lightly, the ran their hands over every section of the patients bodies, healing the minor wounds their bodies were inflicted with.

After a few moments of a good healing, the glowing ceased and the clones retreated back to their masters body. Jurei looked at the nurse who was observing details from a small clipboard. "I'm afraid there is much more Jurei-sama. Follow me!" she said frantically running down the hall. He was obligated to follow.
4/4

Chakra: 1115/1155
Stamina: 425/425

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:14 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

As Jurei followed the nurse down the hall they took a sharp turn into a single room. "This man is in need of a minor surgery. During his exploits it seems he came into contact with something that binds itself to major organs, it needs to be removed at once." she said staring at the Senju.

Jurei placed his palm on the mans head and nodded softly smiling as usual. "Can you tell me where your ailment is sir?" he asked, his right hand glowing with the chakra scalpel. The man nodded and pointed to his liver. The yellow eyes should have been a dead giveaway.

Jurei nodded. "This may hurt a bit." he said as the nurse provided anesthesia. He placed the scalpel over the liver and began shredding away the parasitic components that didn't belong, ribbon by ribbon. The man winced it seemed but Jurei had a job to do. After the task was complete he began coagulating the blood to stop the internal bleeding. The nurse seemed overjoyed, and motioned for him to continue following her.
3/3

Chakra: 1075/1155

User Image

Punished Knight

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:30 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

As Jurei and the nurse moved down the hall she turned to speak to him. "You're quite good at this, I hope I'm not exhausting you." she said with a relieved smile. Jurei merely shook his head. "No, not in the slightest. What is the next case you want me to look over?" he asked as she led him inside the room.

As Jurei peaked inside the bed was surrounded by a cloud of nurses scrambling frantically to stabilize a young boy of no more than 12. It reminded him of a time growing up with his little brother playing the forest, and he managed to close a deep wound after hours of exhausting work to save his life.

He quickly interjected, the nurse with him nodding to the others allowing him free reign. He made a few gestures to the group to monitor his vitals while he worked the situation directly. A bright glow of chakra formed in his hand as he lifted the sheet to find a deep gash, most likely from a very thick blade. He held his hands over the wound and began moving them back and forth giving it a fair amount of time to start closing up. As the chakra subsided, he closed the wound enough for the nurses to finish the job. His nurse gave him a sad look and motioned him to continue following on.
3/3

Chakra: 1035/1155

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:48 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

As they continued walking Jurei felt a sudden drop in his gut. This sinking sensation could only mean his clone was using chakra to continue to train the boy. Good, he thought to himself as the nurse led him to a wing of the hospital where only the gravest of cases were sent.

She led him into a room with a young woman. She was about his age, lengthy blonde hair and numerous contraptions strapped and hooked up to her. He took the clipboard from the foot of her bed and read over its contents and shuddered at the thought. The nurse came in shortly thereafter. "This is our worst case in the entire hospital. We have no way to cure her symptoms, we can only stabilize her and keep her comfortable." she said her eyes facing the floor.

Jurei sat on the bed next to her and ran his fingers through her hair. So sad to see someone so young contract something so vile. As she slept soundly he figured it was best to at least try to improve her symptoms a bit. He stood up and formed a bright glowing ball of pure chakra in his palm, the highest extent of his healing prowess.

As Jurei's Mystical palm technique grazed her entire body, some of the color managed to return to her skin, leaving only small traces of her pale complexion behind. He continued to force out large amounts of chakra to try and heal her as best as he could. The nurses eyes widened as she looked at the graphs. "Jurei-sama you've managed to improve her condition a bit. This is wonderful!" she exclaimed as Jurei ceased his technique and walked back over. "I'm glad I was able to help." he said with his soft smile. "Call if you need anything further." [exit]
4/4

Chakra: 965/1155

User Image

Punished Knight

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:31 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 840/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

He arrived at his next great destination. He remember when he erected the building and now it was time to pick up around the place. He swung his poker a couple of times to get ready for the task at hand. His goal, to pick up leaves. His resolve. Not to be stuck in his brother's shadow, and his objective. To rise above all!

He stabbed away at the earth as he bagged the leaves one-by-one. He was bored beyond belief. He had half the mind to tear down the hospital, but then remembered that would be a bad thing. He continued on his way.

---D-Rank Mission: Village Hidden Under Leaves [1/2]---

He tossed bag after bag of leaves onto the curb. The hospital covered more ground then some of his previous spots. He stabbed away alternating arms. His dominate shoulder was getting sore, but in no time it was done and over with. He dusted himself off as another job was completed and another mission on the way.

---D-Rank Mission: Village Hidden Under Leaves [2/2]---

His next destination was yet another building he erected. The apartments, hopefully, was completed. He remembered he still had an apartment there. He was going to check it out while there.

--Living Facility: Appartment--

Completed: D-Rank Mission: Village Hidden Under Leaves

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:42 am
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 410/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi arrived at the hospital just as another one of those large damn kunai things was shot at it. He quickly wove a series of hand seals and a wall of tree branches came rising up out of the ground infront of the kunai. He didn't know if this was going to actually help in anyway but, he was hoping it'd at least keep some of the damage from the kunai away from the hospital. He then made another handseal and made three clones that would come out of his body, each with enough chakra to do at least one jutsu if needed.

Edit: Sorry for double quotes. I broke the coding on here on accident when I got rid of my previous jutsu section.
Quotes:

Yo-Ko

Jutsu Notes:

Jukai Heki [ World of Trees Wall ] C Rank - Made a wall infront of the kunai. Don't really know a lot about the kunai's so I'm sure you know what will happen when and if the kunai hits the wall.
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [ Wood Clone Technique ] D Rank - 3 clones each with 30 chakra

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:26 pm
[Since I never got a response on this, I'll just go ahead and do it.]

Several of the medical staff took the bodies of fallen shinobi that fell to the mysterious disease down into a secure underground operating room where they began to dissect the bodies for their important organs that could be used to save other lives such as hearts ect and began to put them in freezers for villagers that may need them or even other shinobi that seek immediate medical attention. Next came DNA, a certain request from the Hokage. This made the team a bit uneasy. Just what did he plan to do with the DNA of the shinobi? From all, they collect DNA from several clans listed as such: Uchiha eyes, Senju cells, Explosive Release cells, Scorch Release cells, Steel Release cells, Nara cells, Shinestsu DNA, and even Light Release DNA which would be stored in vials containing several liquids to keep the specimen fresh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Jounin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 533 / 645 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 7600 :: Ryo 7400 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

With a Flash Ibara appeared outside the hospital. The young man raised an eyebrow at the genin who was standing in front of the building attempting to protect the village, it was a valiant effort but Ibara felt the attack would be taken care of well before it reached this destination. Kneeling down with his cloak still on his face hidden within the shadow of its hood he jabbed the kunai down into the earth in front of the hospital. Standing slowly he looked toward the genin. "When you can, get back to the Hokage's monument, evacuate anyone you still see in the streets on your way there." Ibara looked toward the giant ice whale. 'Masaru-sama, is that...? mid-sentence he stopped and made his way toward the hokage's tower to once more engage the UHV thugs who had destroyed his clone.

[exit to Hokage's Monument]

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Brooystart
Blessings Followed by Sin

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:59 pm
chakra || 400/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi was trying to protect the hospital when he saw a person appear out of seemingly no where. Was it surprising? Not really but, that's because, he figured it was a ninjutsu and he had seen this person before. He listened to the instructions that were given to him and he made another clone of himself with a slightly lesser portion of chakra so that he could start the evacuation with help. "I will leave this to you guys." He'd say with a serious tone in his voice, even though the clones couldn't do anything he didn't tell them to do. He then turned towards the hokage's monument. 'Here I come.' He'd think to himself as he took off at a full out sprint, leaving his clones there with the exception of the clone he had just made.

[Exit to Village streets.]

Quotes:

Yo-Ko

Jonderken

Jutsu Notes:

Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [Wood Clone Technique ] D Rank - 1 clone with 10 chakra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:08 pm
Wolfe Nailo

Punished Knight

Jonderken

xSilent Echoes

Reina Kageki
This is your one grace moment. this technqiue you used couldnt possibly be used, as there is no close water source for it to be spawned from, as there is not one described close to the gate. it is being allowed currently only for the continuation of the arc. if you wish to use it like this again, you will need to either combo it with another suiton jutsu, or have an actual watersource nearby.

Music

The allowance by some devine intervention, dumbo the ice whale would go swimming across the sky at a rate far exceeding any possible method known to the world currently. Bewildered by this development, the pilots had no choice but to bank and avoid, one going left the other going right. when the kunai were launched, the whale miraculasly hovered for a moment to take a brunt of the force, but the sheer power of the combined S rank attack allowed a single kunai of energy to punch through, causing part of the roof of the hospital to be blown abart and cave in, though it was a rather small chunk in comparison to what could ahve happened.

Masahiro seemed to be moving at the speed of light! the quickness he had produced was of another world, but when he found himself close enough to the wyvern his massive speed would die in a blue green aura of that had produced from the glider. but there was hope! the spiral of energy would ring true and smite the dragon from the sky in a detonation of twisted metal as the craft seemed to be falling to the earth below and seemingly fade from existance, the pilots landing on the university witha crunch their weapons and armor doing the same. Masahiro would find himself in the most precarious situaton as well, as his own altitude would be lowering as he returned to the earth at near break neck speeds as well.

The wind dragon would collide with the Harpy, and his own blue green shield would appear nullifying the technqiue. Performing numerous acrobatics, the ship would take a approach vector, firing a barrage of 20 fire imbued coiled senbon for the now falling Masahiro.

Masahiro: +200ac

Harpy One:
Appearence
Action: -15
B ranked fire senbon> masahiro

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:12 pm
Kojin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kojin had showed up in front of the hospital waiting on the sensor that she knew. He honestly hadn't changed much since he was last hunting her. Then again she hadn't changed much either. Just her will and her determination had changed. She was now fighting for the honor of the Hyouton clan whenever she entered battle. She also fought for her father wherever he may be as well. With the Hyouton kanji etched into her new head band one could consider her a rogue. Others would consider her truly loyal to her family wherever they may be now.

Tapping her foot gently on the ground she kept one hand ready with the last hand sign. She always did such things just in case. Although no one could blame her with everything that was going on as of late. Her royal blue eyes looking in the distance for any sign of the blonde sensor. One thing was certain as of now... he had become insanely faster since the last time they saw each other. If push came to shove he was going to be a difficult fight for sure.

User Image

Thorned Hearts

[chakra: 530/615][stamina: 345/345][Ryo: 1950][AC: 3150]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 60/760
Stamina Pool: --/305

XXXXXIbara appeared at the hospital just as suddenly as he had left the gates, a small piece of paper in his hand. Wasting no time at all seeing the aircraft turn and hone in on Masahiro Ibara would slap the seal onto a near by tree. This seal would prove troublesome for the high tech aircraft whizzing around above head as anything technological would find itself malfunctioning. From zippers unable to be zipped and unzipped and buttons stuck closed or open all the way to the the high tech guidance and controls of the aircraft. You guys can handle it from here, I have faith in you!" Ibara shouted.

XXXXX Irritated Ibara turned to Kojin, "Ok, I know this is a strange request, and I know you do not trust me, but this would be much easier than what we are doing now, I'm going to touch your head, no harm, I am going to extend my telepathy to you." Ibara extended his hand palm out reaching slowly for kojin's forehead. The kage wished to extend his telepathy so he could speak with kojin where ever he was as he was managing the situation. The kage looked toward his next destionation as he did so, the monument, he had forgotten something crucial there and would head there next after executing one last jutsu.

XXXXXIbara raised his hands in front of him crossing his middle and index fingers. "Kage bunshin no Jutsu" A loud pop echoed through the air as a perfect clone emerged from a cloud of smoke, Ibara turned to the clone say the simple words, "Monument, go, now." With that the clone nodded and took off sprinting toward the Hokage's monument.

[Clone exits to Hokage monument]

O.O.C:
Techniques used:
Seijou Houin [ Normality Sealing ]
Official Description: A seal which negates the activation--in the local area (i.e. thread)--of normal items such as: explosives, mechanical devices, Seven Swordsman Swords, range finders, opening of closed pouches/pockets, etc...
Guild Description: A palm-sized paper seal which can be placed upon anyone or anything, but must be prepared in advance of a battle. Sticking it to something will enact an immediate area-wide sphere. Duration: 5 posts. ( 4 notes remaining)

Yamanaka Clan Telepathy
Official Description: This technique allows the user to telepathically communicate with other people. The user can also transfer this ability to another person by touching their forehead. The user can communicate with multiple people at once and the targets can also communicate with one another while the technique is in effect.
Guild Description: Communicating with multiple targets reapplies the chakra cost. The technique ends when the user so decides, or the targets voluntarily leave. Can only be used on friendly targets, and the distance does not matter. Must be reapplied every day, as deep sleep causes a disconnection.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
Official Description: This technique creates a solid clone of the user, unlike the empty ones formed from the traditional Bunshin no Jutsu. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two decent blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created to appear in the same condition as the original did when he/she performed the technique itself. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original even by the Byakugan- because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance.
Guild Description: Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment, and perform any technique that the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the actual number of clones formed. If two clones are made, they each possess one half (1/2) the strength of the original, four clones- one forth (1/4), etc. For simplicity reasons, rather than having to split the chakra pool evenly amongst user and clones, whenever a technique is performed by a clone, the allotted chakra cost is taken from the original, overall pool. ( If the original has 100 available chakra, and a clone performs a technique that costs 10, the available amount of chakra becomes 90. ) Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones. Clones can only be sent as far away as the immediate area, defined as the sub-forum in which the user currently resides.

On cooldown:
Hiraishin no Jutsu: 2 posts remaining.

Yo-ko

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:53 pm
All three of Ryouichi's clones look towards the village road and take off at a full out sprint.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:17 pm
chakra || 415/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

The original Ryouichi came to the Hospital and he went inside quickly. He went to the main office immediately and told them to start the evacuation and that he would be helping. He told them that they had no choice, it was life or death if they stayed here. Without even taking a second look at the nurse attending the main office, Ryouichi started to help the less hurt and sick people out of the place. He looked around to find that the doctors had started to help.

Eventually Ryouichi found himself being the one that was giving the orders to everyone around him. He had to lead at this moment as it was important for these people to have a leader. He told the doctors to get the less hurt people out of here first and send a few nurses with them to attend to them. As soon as this was done he started the evacuation of the more hurt people. He had made sure to keep as many of the doctors here as possible so that it would be easier.

He went to the doctors and helped them move the people in beds and anything they needed help with. There was many people that needed to be hooked up to Iv's and other things so he made these people were moved with them. He grabbed a doctor quickly and told him to gather as much medical supplies as he could and to bring them to the forest. He then grabbed another doctor and told him to bring them to the river. Once all the people had been moved he quickly walked outside and looked towards the Hokage's office. You won't be killing my villagers today. He'd think as he looked, no doubtfully thinking about the kyuubi.

Mission: Evacuation D ranked 3/3

Quotes:

Jonderken

Jutsu Notes:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00018,020
‡ Chakra :310/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :20/260 ‡ Stamina :420/460 ‡

Masahiro gave a bittersweet growl as the Rasen Lance did not perform the full effect he had hoped, but instead took the opponent for only it's standard damage. Still, he relented, as he passed beyond the point of the failing craft, he had performed his initial task in ending the assault of one of the two gliders. Yet as he did so one more turned to face him, just as he grew to enjoy the crushing sound of the soldiers within their armor falling to their death. His eyes widened for a moment as he stared bewildered into the face of potential death, then the silverblue chakral lines appeared around his eyes. Sennin mode had come to fruition as he fell.

Now instead of focusing his last moments into prayer to Buddha he gained a sense about himself and the vicious smile grew from his lips once more. The duality within his mind swelled and he regarded the incoming projectiles with a newfound apathy. Drawing back he curled his body slightly inward and as the needles neared he would swat outwards with both hands, utilizing the 'Animal' Kata of the Sennin to literally toss the senbon aside, allowing the layer of chakra surrounding his body during it to effectively nullify the incoming assault. [ Dōbutsu Kumite : B+ Ranked Complex Strike -40 Stamina, -20 Sennin Chakra ]

Falling back still he knew this was not the moment to continue fighting forwards, as to do so would cost him every precious moment of freefall and he had to contemplate a way to land safely. To accomplish this he cast his eyes around the immediate area and looked for a safe landing zone, drawing his hands up to make the necessary seals he found himself just a few hundred feet above ground before he managed to transform the entirety of his body into a strand of quick moving lightning, vaulting itself in the direction in which he had been falling, before angling himself to launch at the wall of the hospital, rebound back and land on the eastern wing of the hospital, returning to humanoid form with a whistling in his ears and a momentary nausea. Fierce eyes turned towards the sky, scanning the remaining combatants while he regained his breath.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Yo-Ko

[Techniques Utilized:]
Dōbutsu Kumite : B+ Ranked Complex Strike -40 Stamina, -20 Sennin Chakra
Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ] : -10 Standard Chakra

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games