Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:56 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri smiled back at Sukai but when she told him to turn and cough he was a bit shocked he didn't realize it was this kind of check up. He could feel blood rushing to his cheeks so he knew he was probably blushing. But thanks to his mask covering his face she wouldn't be able to see most of it."Um...ok." He turned his head and he began to cough.

{bow chicka wow wow? XD }
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (1/5)
Sukai blushed more continuing with the rest of the check up noticing his blush from the top of his mask she shook it away. I always thought. . . he'd be bigger. . . a well. After going through all the basic male check up steps she wrote down his symptoms and good things. Checking boxes on the paper and filling in blanks. "Any dizziness or sores?" She asked from sitting in her chair legs crossed with her clip board on her leg as she slipped her doctors coat on. Getting her pen once more for his response.

((00c: Haha no . . .but I am milking this mission all I can XD haha.))

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,450
Ryo: 2,400

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:25 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri went through the entire check up without saying anything. He had calmed down after the coughing thing and he was just staring at the wall. He came back to reality when she asked him a question."Uh no." He had a question for her actually, he decided to just say it since she was a medically trainined professional. A very hot sexy trained professional."Um I was wondering...how big do you think I am? like normal? or?"The edges of the mask were his skin was would turn a little red again.

{What your gonna milk Demetri? whoa slow down there ;D)
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (2/5)
Sukai looked up at him, then brushed her white hair off of her face tucking it away behind her ear. Glancing back at his records. He's not as big as Kein, . . . but then again I don't think many men are. . . ummm how should I put this then? Oh! I know . . .here's something to go off of. Turning to his papers she flipped through them reading them. "Ummmm, your fairly normal. . .I suppose.. . . but from your reports. . . It shrunk. . .not to be alarmed, it's only probably due to in activity and lack of blood flow to the . . area." Coughing lightly she blushed some, turning back to him her her spinning chair she crossed her leg once more. "Is that reassuring?" The medic asked, trying to be as professional as possible.

((00c: Wow just wow...))

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri yes opened widely when she said he had shrunken. He should have definitely should have stayed in his coma. To skip the embarrasment of having his manhood shrink due to being in a coma. Demetri was completely unresponsive to Sukai question of reassurence. He simply laid on the table and twitched from time to time.

((Hey, you said it... XD))
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (3/5)
Sukai looked at him frowning some. "Come now it's not that bad, between an inch and a half. . . . ." Seeing he was still twitching she got up flipping her hair writing more things down before putting it on the counter stepping towards him, poking his arm. "Come now Demetri. . . wheres the happy clumsy Hatake I once knew? The one that always had Poki on him!"

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri finally recovered from his shock when Sukai poked his arm. He heard her mention poki, he loved that stuff. He didn't go anywhere without some poki on him. He guessed she really did know him and he was weak enough to forget her. He sighed and sat up"Guess all I have to do is get more active...wanna help?" he asked Sukai jokingly as he jumped off the table. His stomach then growled loudly."I must be hungry, I guess i should go eat tired of this hospital food." He said as he stretched. He still looked a bit drained so maybe a medic should stay with him. He suddenly had a headache and images flashed through his mind."By the way...I wasn't clumsy...you just always hit me with jutsu..."He said almost confused as to why he said it and the images he saw. It was him walking then some sort of wind justu hit him. Then these girls rushed over to heal him, one was Sukai and the other...he couldn't place the name but she looked very familiar.

(hint hint~ XD)
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (4/5)
Sukai shook her head chuckling. "Oh~ dear, sorry Demetri. . . I'm still with Shiro. . . for. . .a few more minutes that is. . .I don't know, maybe not. . .depends on how fast my clone was. . . am I single? Hmmm, I guess I'll find out soon enough. .." Though the medic wasn't going to try anything with Demetri as of late. Taking off her coat and hanging it up she rolled her neck pausing readjusting her bow. She turned to him as he said she hit him a smirked. "Okay, then your just slow and unresponsive. . . and besides. . . you know you liked me healing you." Winking she giggled going to the door opening it. "The Ramen and Sushi bar's under construction .. . . but I'm sure theirs a side store on the streets or some place."

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri chuckled at Sukai's response."It was a joke Sukai." he said with a laugh."Ya right? And really? what about you? You know you just wanted to get in my pants with that check up."He said with a smirk as he bowed and motioned her out of the door with his hand, all gentlemanly. "Really? I liked that place...oh well I know this one place that serves Poki and food."He said aloud but to no one directly.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (5/5) ---- Illness III (1/3)
Sukai shook her head once more just smiling. "Yes, totally." Rolling her eyes she smirked at him being a gentlemen. "Why thank you~" She paused stepping out a nurse ran up to her. Panting. "Sukai. . . milady, a massive outbreak has occurred in the west wing. . . your medical assistance is required stat!" Noticing the urgency in the woman's eyes the medic nodded. "Very well, I'll be right on that!" Turning to Demetri she bowed her head. "I'll be right back as soon as possible!" With those words she was off with the nurse to the west wing.

Higher Up's Request --complete!

(2/3)
Sukai followed the nurse into the west wing, Suki felt a little bad about leaving Demetri but a job needed to be done. Going into the infected area Suki put a mask over her face given to her by the nurse to protect her from the spreading germs. Looking around the patients looked absolutely miserable. It was a sad sight, glancing at the nurse they nodded to each other splitting. Up, soon enough other nurses and doctors got there and they all started tending to the patients.

(3/3)
After about . .. . . a long while they finally got things under control. Taking a deep breath Suki toke off her mask and tossed it in the trash. Turning to the nurses and doctors they thanked her. She simply nodded and told them it was all in a days work reminding them if they ever needed her they knew were to look. After doing so the medic herself had worked up an apatite. "I guess I'll finally join Demetri on that lunch he always asked me to go on." Saying her goodbyes to them she turned taking quick paces back. Spotting Demetri. "D-Demetri! Sorry for making you wait! Want to grab something to eat now?"

Illness III --complete!
+500 AC

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 4,100
Ryo: 2,500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:35 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri heard the nurse rush over to Sukai and ask for her assistance. Demetri nodded at Sukai when she said she would be back. She had a important job to do and they needed her. He understood completely, While waiting he got a little bored and headed to the west wing. He was handed a mask which he put on and saw Sukai working, it was impressive how good she was. He then headed back to his original spot and turned hearing Sukai's voice."Oh hey Sukai, um ya sure."He walked up next to her so they could talk."So you helped them with the entire west wing that quickly? Wow your a beast Sukai, I mean your really good."He walked to the exit with her. He felt something though as they walked knowing they were gonna go eat. It felt like excitement, but he didn't know why. He then exited to streets with her.

[Exit to Streets]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (1/5)
Sukai smiled some. "You think so? . . .Thanks." Blushing lightly she walked with Demetri, still keeping a close eye on him. Making sure she'd take care of him until he was better. Then after she would report back to the Raikage. The medic walked alongside him, exiting and leaving the hospital.
[Exits to Streets]

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 4,100
Ryo: 2,500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

If the Raikage had not liked what she heard from Maemi, then it probably had something to do with Sypher. "... do you want to talk about it?" Since the two genin had apparently gone silent, she'd turn her focus back to her student. She did worry about him, Maemi was her first student after all. It was sort of like worrying after the first born child or something like that.

Seeing Shi get bonked on the head made Cloud snicker again. "That's the whole point, kiddo. You're not gonna train until Dr. Maemi gives you the okay."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Bored with the two genin not saying a word and stalling, she had been waiting for Maemi's reply when she felt it. It was a cold tension in the air, she'd had this bad feeling just before they brought her father's body back. Something bad was about to happen. Being in a range of mountains, sound had a lovely way of traveling, bouncing off the various ranges and echoing out. That was why the explosion from the Raikage's office did not go unnoticed and people in the hospital, slightly panicked, spoke of an explosion coming from the Raikage's office.

Paling slightly, Suzume looked to Cloud, Kyo, Shi, and Maemi "I want all of you to stay here. Maemi-kun, help out here if you can but stay inside for now, make sure Kyo does the same." Cloud had felt the tension as well and looked at her curiously, but a look from the dog and he gave a nod of understanding. "I'll be back." Turning, the red head rushed down the hallway and out of the hospital, heading straight for the Raikage's office.

(Exit hospital)

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:35 am
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi growled at Suzume, and Cloud, Shi was laughing. "I can still meditate like this..." He thought and finally got to his feet, wincing a bit at the bruising he got in his nether regions. "Stupid Doki probably did that..." With the help of Shi he got out of the hospital and went to the HQ for anbu to get a not-so-bloddy or torn shirt.
[/exit]

Total Chakra [ ► ] 270
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 50

"Is to protect those you love..."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games