Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:14 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (800) / (9100) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 210/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kazurai noticed the explosion of the senbon overhead enough to resemble the grand finally of a firework show. Some of his water shuriken manged to counter some of the senbon causing them to explode in the air while the other shield caught most of the other. Only several impacted on Igarshi's shield causing some dirt to fall towards them making it slightly hard to see for a moment. When the explosions stopped the defensive jutsu ceased and they turned towards Haituro and Myurai who were making their way to where we evacuated the other civilians. Not before looking behind him and seeing the giant flaming cat coming their way.

Speeding up his pace not wanting to tango with a demon of that calibur. Also catching the message from his clone about the his encounter with the unit at the hospital. Learning the disturbing information while he made his way out of the area.

(Exiting to anbu HQ)

(OOC: Leaving the area due to the 2 other teamates that made their way out prior to the Nibi's arrival. Around that time period is when we also would have escaped with. Had a bit that was keeping me from posting.)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Shadowing Stealth Technique: Using this technique makes it more difficult for those of the user’s rank or lower to find the user while he or she is hiding.

Breathing Underwater Technique: Allows Kazurai to breath water as if it was air by manipulating the chakra in his lungs.

Mist Vision Technique: Allows Kazurai to see through any form of a water based or moisture baised mist.
Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:14 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 285/370 | Stamina: 330/330~

Renji

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Panther | Chakra 370/370 | Stamina: 330/330~

As the attack was averted she let down her wall only to see what looked like a huge cat covered in flames. Renji appeared behind her after returning from the anbu headquarters. She began staring in admiration at how majestic it looked she then remembered that this also was probably a dangerous creature of sorts. She couldn't help but notice the flickering of the flames it ad as a coat of fur. Smiling to herself she thought of maybe wanting a pet or something like it but knew the village would be very upset with her and probably exile her for having such an exotic looking pet. She then decided it was the right time to take off before the thing laid its eyes on her. Renji then spoke to her. 'Everyone is at the headquarters we really should be heading there.' Igarashi nodded and the two of them took of using the shadows of the destroyed buildings to hide her existence from the cat like creature. She couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful it was even though it was burning her village down. Shaking her head to clear it she took off towards the headquarters, hoping to be able to tell Myurai and everyone about what just took place and what she might be able to tell them about the creature.

(exits to Anbu Headquarters)  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:37 am
---  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:09 pm
----------From Plaza----------

A small blue orb of fire floated down the streets from the direction of the Raikage's Office. It bobbed almost timidly, like it was afraid of being seen. Quietly and without fuss, it disappeared into the remains of the inferno.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----мore from a loss of any idea where to go, my feet carried me to through the streets of Kumogakure. Everything was in shambles, and fires still blazed, though they seemed to be dying down with nothing left to burn. Aside from the roar of fire, the village seemed dead in its stillness. Either everyone really was dead, or they had evacuated the village without making sure all of us had made it.
-----Which wasn't entirely true. There were plenty of people stashed away in the ANBU headquarters, but all of the shinobi seemed to have gone missing. So I was the cleanup crew here. I could try to find survivors among the mess, but I doubted there would be much.
-----I did the only thing I could in the situation: I started gathering up bodies.
-----It was disgusting and sad, really. Disgusting that someone or something could have killed so many, and sad because innocent people had died.

[Evacuation of one place 1/3]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 2 5 / 3 2 5 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 0 9 0 / 3 1 5 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 0 / 1 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Agility increase [Basai Bagua Mastery; +2 Agility]
• Improved footwork [Basai Bagua: Smooth as Water]

• +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +10 Chakra/ +10 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• D-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

-----αs I searched for some sign of life among the wreckage, the shifting of some lumber nearly scared the piss out of me. A young man climbed from the rubble of what I assumed had been a house, a little worse for wear, but walking. He looked dazed as he approached me. I paused in digging, wiping my hands off on my already dirty shirt. "Are you alright?" I asked him.
-----He stared at me for a moment, ghost-white, and I thought he was going to pass out. Finally, he answered me. "I...I must have hit my head..." He half-consciously rubbed the side of his head where, to little surprise, blood seeped from his hair. "What..." He swallowed and tried again. "What happened to the village?"
-----I shook my head slowly, almost uncertain how to answer him. In fact, I was clueless. "All I know is that we were attacked by soldiers, and a giant, flaming cat destroyed most of the town. Glancing at the remains of the buildings, I looked him over. He was maybe thirty, but well-built and sturdy. Strong arms. "I'm... gathering the dead and looking for survivors. Do you think you could help me?"
-----Seemingly bewildered at the prospect, he took longer than I would have liked to answer. It was to be expected--he was in shock whereas I was coming to accept the situation--but I needed the help. Finally he nodded, and we started digging again.

[Evacuation of one place 2/3]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 2 5 / 3 2 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 0 5 / 3 1 5 (+15)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +10 Chakra/ +10 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

-----ωe found far fewer survivors among the rubble than bodies. In fact, there were five, besides the man helping me. A couple of them were able to help for a while, but the rest were too injured. As for corpses... I stopped counting not long after I started.
-----I couldn't spend too long in this area. I had to keep moving and find some other help. Hauling another piece of lumber out of the way, I turned back to the young man. "I need to keep moving. If you can, keep searching for survivors, and when you're finished, get them away from the flames. The ANBU headquarters are clear, and there are people who can help the injured there." That was all I said before I ran off.

[Evacuation of one place 3/3]
[Exits]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 2 5 / 3 2 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 2 0 / 3 1 5 (+15)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Sake Souken [ Sake Creation ] :: Rank E :: Training

Genichi came upon the dead and burnt down buildings of the streets. "Aw man *hic* no place to get Sake!" He turned his gourd upside down, stumbling while doing so, and it didn't even let out a drop. Genichi could feel his stomach yearn for the hot sensation of more sake so he ran over to a broken water main and filled his gallon gourd up with the spring water. He then put his hand to the gourd, focusing his chakra around the gourd, feeling for the sweet warm taste of sake!
[1/2]

Genichi let out a squeel of joy as he saw the gourd glow with his chakra. Genichi proceeded to take a haul off from his gourd and tasted the sweet nectar that was Sake! He now had the ability to produce sake from mere water! This was a happy day for any drunken b*****d!
[2/2]

Sake Souken [ Sake Creation ] :: Rank E :: Training :: Complete

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Tebukuro no Sake [ Alcoholic Gloves ] :: Rank C :: Training

Genichi made a fresh batch of sake and started to wander about the burned streets of the village. "Wow *hic* s**t dun get ******** here!" Genichi took a swig of his sake and swished it around in his mouth. He focused his chakra into the sake and spit it onto his hands. The liquid rolled off his hands just like any other liquid would.
[1/5]

With another sip of the sake, Gen focused his bloodline chakra into the sake. He could feel it burn a bit in his mouth so he spewed it onto his hands. The liqor melded to his hands and soon after dripped off like chunks of loogies. "Yuuuck!" Genich stumbled and continued his little walk / training speal.
[2/5]

Genichi walked around kicking debris and rolling logs over. He took a drink of his sake and stumbled about a bit and took another swig to practice with. Gen, with the help of his sake friend, melded his chakra into the sake and spit it out onto his hands, this time the liquid turned more into a gelatin and suck to his hands like gloves. He had completed the first part of the technique but could he master the second part?
[3/5]

The sake on his hands started to feel... overwhelming, the Saketon chakra was begining to be all used up and he needed to delve deeper into his other chakra networks. He hadn't ever really had to before this point but he had just omitted his allegiance to his cousin, the Raikage, so he would need to learn some new moves. Genichi focused his Katon chakra for a moment, knowing he had a burning fire inside of him and the gloves started to flicker on his hands like a flame would. Genichi thrust out his arm and punched a broken building. The blow hit so hard it knocked the rest of the building down and it collapsed within itself. With a hiccup and a laugh, Genichi swung his hands a little making the Sake fire gloves slide off his hands.
[4/5]

The last part was to incorporate his Fuuton chakras. Genichi started by taking a drink of Sake and then took a sip, to keep the chakra in is mouth to mix it with the Sake. He spewed the liquid onto his hands like before and the same gelatin like coating covered his hands and fingers like gloves. He then focused on the Fuuton chakra inside his body. The gloves started to change from a gelatin to small mini whirlwinds that would focus in on the impact of a punch. Gen took a step back and swung his non gourd arm. The feel of the wind struck Genichi. He liked the way that the Fuuton chakra made him feel. Free and fast!
[5/5]

Tebukuro no Sake [ Alcoholic Gloves ] :: Rank C :: Training Complete!

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Stage 1 :: Tsuruhashihijishou [ Pickaxe Elbow ] :: Simple :: Rank E :: Training

Genichi was drunk walking around the streets not really doing anything at all. He thought of a Taijutsu style that was heard of amongst the village and such. An ancient style that was sure to bring pain to any foe. Recalling back on a story and old man told him once, Genichi ran towards a broken building. His strides were long with his 6 foot body. Drunk as a retard and a fire in his belly, Genichi stopped, spun around clockwise and slammed his elbow into the building knocking the beam in and tumbling the whole building. Gen laughed hysterically and wandered elsewhere to train, this place was too boring.
[1/1]

[-1] Post Reduction due to Class

Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Stage 1 :: Tsuruhashihijishou [ Pickaxe Elbow ] :: Simple :: Rank E :: Training Complete!

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Somnus Aeternam rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:31 pm
Tao-Benshin
Random thread #1, sorry it took so long to start this mission lol. 1-4 if I am correct on the roll. Don't really know whats going on with all the explosions, but I assume they are at the places you told me not to go. I'm just going to assume as well that everyone is going crazy and trying to run in every direction to get away.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All around Sumiko people ran left and right. The explosions that had rocked the village earlier had everyone in a panic as they fled one way or another looking for a safe place to shelter and hide. It was utter chaos. People pushed others to the ground in a mad dash. In other corners, more... questionable individuals grabbed anything that wasn't nailed down and ran. And for a gennin sent to survey and help, it was a little overwhelming. Dozens of people were yelling help in every direction. Sumiko wanted nothing more then to simply curl up into a ball and rock back and forth. Too much. Too many voices, need to calm down, she thought to herself as she tried to figure out the best starting point.

A few feet away, a small kid sat crying in the doorway of what looked like a home. Tears covered his face and dripped down onto the ground and snot trickled from his nose. A small stream of blood slid down his leg from a little scrap on his knee. Sumiko came over to him, trying to calm him down, looking around for any adult she could find, but to her great disappointment, no one else seemed to be in the house. Perhaps they had been close to the blast, or had simply gotten blocked by all the people trying to flee. Sumiko knelt down, rubbing the kids head. "Don't worry kiddo, everything will be okay," she said as she wrapped a small bandage around his knee. It was crude, and a real medic would probably cringe if they saw it, but it was good enough to hold she assumed. "Now I want you to go inside and hide under the table." Before he was even through the door, she was already moving to the next sound of distress. [Potential Exit unless a 4]

Kumogakure - Gennin - Worker Bukijutsu
                                                                    Chakra: 200/200
                                                                    Stamina: 200/200

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 235/410 ---/350

It took a small bit of time for Hatsu to notice the burning in her left leg. She let out an agonizing scream as she fell mid flight, tumbling to a halt in the middle of the street. her body bruised up from the landing, she stumbled to her feet, breath heavy and tears falling, only to fall back down, where she lay to gain some energy back.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→→The stormy grey sky above would bristle with electricity, the clouds crackling not unlike a living thing that writhed across the sky. Booms of thunder rapidly burst the silence, the shockwaves rippling the sky as if water a moment before a bright bolt of lightning fell from the sky to crash a few feet from Hatsu. Instead of the blindness and deafness that would normally strike someone so close to the point of impact there came a voice, clearly adult and clearly male. "Damned it be by All, She's rotted your leg." The tone of anger was clear, but so, too, was one of concern. When the figure crouched next to her it might well have surprised her, considering the golden armor of alien design led to the mismatched eyes of the leader of the invaders. However, whereas before the expression was haughty, victorious, or overall arrogant, it was replaced now with sorrow and anxiety. Crouching beside her brought him to eye level with the crawling girl, and he sated at her intently before holding out his hand. "Take it. I will stop the rot, save your leg, and take you to the hospital. Our fight is over, though Melody knows it now." A flicker of emotion crossed his face, something like...regret? Perhaps.

→→

→→

[O.o.C. ]

Quote:

GalagaHero

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:37 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 340/410 ---/350

Lying down for some time to regain some of her energy, Hatsu finally got up and started to crawl back onto her feet. Halfway up, however, a flash of light screamed into the earth, sending her flying a few feet back. Before long, she heard a muffled voice, aside from the high-pitched shell-shock. Her vision was blurry, part from constantly being thrown around, part from the rust from earlier. With the voice soon came a shadow. A person. Hatsu reached out to the figure before falling unconscious, her hand dropping into the ground below her.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→→Several minutes passed in silence as Midgahs worked to save her leg and her life. Into her leg he delved with his chakra, and the power of the world around them. The cure came quickly, and to the slumbering woman there would be no time lapse, yet at the end she would find her leg whole. At least, partially, for the flesh had still been rotted in part before he could get to her. Sighing, he formed a handseal, his expression changing not a whit as his physical appearance changed, altering, becoming something, someone else.

→→And so it was that a few moments later, an ANBU dressed in the black furs and white fox mask of an experienced spy took off for the hospital.

→→ [Exit with Hatsu]

[O.o.C. ]

Quote:

GalagaHero

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games