Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm
[[damn! xD]]
Kyo pouted, he had wanted the real Sypher to try it on but he must of read up on what Kyo's taijustu was before hand. Stepping back as the clone stood in a spot he wondered why these clones were differnt from their masters. Holding differnt emotions in each.[1/4] Reading the final part of the stage 2 of sazanami he rolled it up and stashed it away.
"The clone might poofed the minute I hit it but ok..." [2/4] He shook his head to fix his hair after Sypher ruffled it to messy stage. It didn't take much to fix it though. "I strike him hard enough to make it feel like he can't breath yet he won't move when I do."[3/4] That seemed easy enough. Kyo had his right hand into a pointed fist with thumb folded only. He ran forward and struck the clone and stopped the hit before the hit would move the clone's body. [4/4]

chakra| 135/175

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:43 pm
digital m u f f i n s
User ImageUser Image

It took Mi forever to reach this place, out of breath and clearly annoyed by having to go through such lengths to arrive at this Ancient Ruins place. Pausing to catch her breath, she picked a few unsettled rocks and sat on top of them. Her chest was aching and her head was spinning. Cloud was different from Mist, that was for sure. It was not an unpleasant place however and a treaty between the two villages would be such a splendid thing. It would ease her worries slightly. Well, some of them. Having caught her breath, she continued wandering around, searching out for her destined location, not realizing she was practically there. Her sense of direction steered her in the wrong direction occasionally, Mi wandering around and around for quite sometime before she settled down for another break. It had been practically two days since she had slept. Fatigue was setting in once again. Closing her eyes she let the crisp air wake her up and soothe her aches.

[ooc : I have no idea if any of my genin are here but you better show your butts if you are. e.e XD ]
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

"MI!" Breath called out from the distance. He held Jibu tight, and dove down from on top of the tree he was on. He hit the ground, rolled, and stood up not 5 feet from her. "I was beginning to worry." Hopefully, Mi would catch how significant that was, since he had been training for years to be an emotionless case. "Are the discussions done?"

((Also, Ryo just left the Restaurant (Apparently busy because of a job), and Nijiro went off to help someone, I think at the hospital, but I haven't seen her post anywhere. You might want to message both of them... or not.))

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:59 pm
Matt laughed softly at the display. he still sat very still not wanting to bother anyone really he had just come to observe and maybe learn a few things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:59 pm
heru_ryukai
Dai stood down. "I got hurt practicing Teikou no Kunton." She pointed where the bird was. "Feathers showed up and I realized I was bleeding on my shoulder." She pointed at the stain on her shoulder. "I had to loosen my obi and the part of shoulder to patch it."She pointed at the shinobi and glared. "That's when I noticed the Peeping Tom." She pointed her sword at the bird. "He could of warned me." She clenched her toes in the dirt. "And your stupid bird better stop calling me GIRLIE or I just might fry it with lightening and have it for dinner!" She turned her back to Sypher and walked over to her sheathe. She sheathed her sword and turned to Sypher glaring at him. She crossed her arms across her chest. She wasn't happy at all. She felt....dirty with the whole event.

Sypher frowned and held a hand up in warning "Raidan is a summoned creature. He's not just a bird...and he's got more power in one feather than you've got in your whole body. Be careful how you treat him." Considering Raidan was made of lighting, Dai could strike him all she wanted...it would only make him giggle "As for getting hurt...that's part of training. Sorry but I can't muster much sympathy since you obviously healed it yourself, for which I'm glad." he shrugged but did look slightly concerned, not liking that she'd gotten hurt in the first place "Now. As to striking Raidan with lightning...he's already chock full of lightning. He doesn't need anymore." he reached out and put a hand on her shoulder to ease her "Listen, you're jumpy and agitated. Take a rest ok? No one said you had to learn all of this in one fell swoop." Sypher smiled slightly and pulled a roll of food from his bag, handing it to Dai "Eat it. You'll feel better." he turned back to look at Kyo who was practicing then back at Dai "I'll deal with the...with Mister Tom, ok?" Sypher walked off to leave Dai to rest and approached Matt "Hey, bud. Whatcha doin'?" he asked, crouching down to look him in the face, smiling but in a wary way.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 pm
(i'm the mister tom!!!! i though the birdie caused it..oh well)

Matt turned his gaze to the ninja that crouched before him. he looked around behind him and too the sides to assure he was the one being addressed after a second or two to make sure matt spoke. "me? well i'm just here to watch to be honest...i don't yet have a squad and i just finished learning a few medical jutsu."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:09 pm
(( xD ))

Sypher tilted his head slightly then dropped it forward with a heavy sigh "Well...you're freaking out my student over there." he motioned to Dai who was still glaring "If you're just here to watch, I'm gonna shoo you away. If you want to learn something though...I'd be happy to give a scroll to work with. I've got a couple with me." he stood to put his hands on his hips, waiting for a decision.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:15 pm
Matt sighed deeply looking from the boy to the girl that was abit farther away. then looking back to the boy he came to his decision "i suppose then i don't have much choice i will take the scroll then and put some of my time to use, what kind of scroll is this might i ask?" he holds out his hand smiling curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:19 pm
"Its not that easy." Sypher smirked and walked over to his bag, dragging it over to the boy "What are your elements?" he asked, keeping an eye on Dai and Kyo. Raidan was busy glaring death at Dai and lightning was sparking all over his feathers now.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:22 pm
Matt smiled "if everything were easy it would be no fun now would it? I am a raiton and suiton user much like the girl over there... but i can accomplish Eiseijutsu as well "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 pm
Sypher scowled slightly Raiton...everything is raiton around here. he shook his head then handed over a raiton scroll "Learn...5 techniques from this scroll. From either E-rank or D-rank. Kay?" he smiled at him slightly, wishing he weren't the only chuunin in the village right now.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:33 pm
Dai took the roll of food and twisted around as Sypher walked to the shinobi. She sat on the ground and held the roll before opening it. "I'm such a baby." She thought to herself. She grasped her ponytail and placed it over her shoulder. She touched her hurt shoulder and realized that it had opened again from her actions. "Ouch." She tensed for the pain. She sighed. "Guess that I deserved it." She hung her head and stared at the food Sypher had kindly given her. "Whatever." She whispered. She took the scroll from her kosedo and began reading the rank D ninjutsus. Not even touching the food that sat in her lap.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:34 pm
Kyo glared at Dai too just like Raiden as he thought he was more mature than her...at times. "Is she on her period or something..?" He shook his head and walked toward a much taller ruin then people could climb cause of it's flat surface.[1/2] He focused chakra to his feet like tree walking excerice but this was differnt. He didn't focus too much but just a little cause it was a low ranked techinque. Stepping one foot on the wall he ran up to the top quickly and pushed some more chakra as he stood vertical [ / ] on the edge then stepped fully onto the top.[2/2] Next was fall breaker of the Kumogakure's taijustu style which was easy. This taijustu style was based on balance and obsorbtion than anything. Reading the style he threw the scroll to the ground to pick up when he landed.[1/2] Jumping off like a suicidal maniac he focused chakra to his shoulder and hip area. Landing wasen't that rough as the chakra infused areas obsorbed the shock from the landing.[2/2]

Wall Scaling Technique

Fall Breaker

chakra|| 125/175

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:35 pm
(can i do just four? so i don't break any rules, med ninja only allowed 4 ninjutsu^.^)

Matts head droops quickly as he sighs taking the scroll he reads through it quickly then thinks to himself making a metal note of which jutsu he wants

*Mental note of matts head*
-Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)

-Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)

-Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)

-Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)

Having decided finally matt stands walking to a spot unoccupied and not relatively close to anyone that could possible attack him or vise verse accidentally.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 pm
Sypher frowned at both his students now, his hearing picking up everything they said "Dai. Come here." he said, pointing at the spot near his feet, intending her to come over to him "Let me see your shoulder." he set his bag down, glancing over at Kyo as the young boy practiced too.

((Solanik- That's fine ^^))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:41 pm
(ok^.^) Matt looked over to the girl, "do you need help with that? i can stitch it up real quick if you like?" matt turned his head curiously to her not really expecting her to let him or her sensei for that matter.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games