Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher rubbed the back of his neck, wondering how to explain this. He decided to be blunt "There are two problems that are gonna come up with this. One, we're both guys and some people don't like that. And two you're about 9 years younger than me and a whole lot of people are gonna have a problem with that." he said carefully, noting the tears before Kyo wiped them away. Sypher sighed and reached out, ruffling Kyo's hair "I'm mad because I was hoping it wouldn't come to this..." Ima had settled down nearby and was watching them, almost judging how Kyo would react.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Looking to the ground, he listened carefully. "They can just take it up with me if they have a problem..." He said stubbornly, Shi was sitting next to Ima, watching with big black eyes. Kyo hair ruffled slight dust up, looking back up. "People don't have to know..." He reached his hand out and flicked some jelly off of Sypher's nose.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image

Sypher rubbed his nose and knelt now, tired of bending over "Do you really want that? You don't want anyone to know about the person you love? Not even your parents?" he asked gently. He didn't care about whether people knew or not. Most people just assumed things and Sypher let them. But Kyo was a lot younger and a lot more susceptible to being hurt "Its gonna be hard for some people to accept it, Kyo. You can't beat up everyone who doesn't like it. Its not right to force other people to accept it...nor is it right to hide things from the people you live with or around." Sypher smiled sadly "You don't have to think about this right now, Kyo. Like I said...when you turn 15...then we'll talk about this again."

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Shaking his head, his parents wouldn't care because they would think it was a cute game. "I can...I don't care if people know I like you..." His belly grumbled again, setting him to blush.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

Sypher smiled and acted on an impulse, kissing Kyo lightly on the cheek "Keep that feeling then. It will help you get past what might be a rough fight to get people to accept it." he stood, straightening with a sigh "Now...I have to go talk to Dai about something. Do NOT eat that danish over there...its one of the shinboi just...hiding for some reason. Go eat something else though..." he smiled.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Kyo nodded, falling back onto his butt with red cheeks. Shi walked over to the Danish, giving it a giant puppy lick as Kyo quickly picked him up. "O-ok Sypher, I gotta finish some missions." Shi was struggling with Kyo for the Danish as he walked off.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

"Eat something!" Sypher shouted as he left and then shook his head, looking at the danish again. He sighed and shook his head "When you get done being food, Aki, come find me. I'm always good to listen when I have the time." he took off.

((Exits...the Cradle))

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:32 pm
Aki suddenly became himself again."wow that sucked. i couldnt rember how to change back." he stretched and headed off not sure where he was going to go.

[exit to idk]  

lazyactor

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 6550 ~ Ryo: 0

It seemed that the temple was fairly peaceful right now as well. Suzume had been here once to help expand her chakra. Sure she was a bukijutsu user but things like ninjutsu were essential to a point. Having more chakra would certainly give her more options. Thinking she would come back here again, Suzume searched for any enemies and found none. After a successful search she was off to the next area.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki stood up his joints popping with the action. He rolled up his bloodline scroll and sighed. His sensei was Awol and sakaki had no idea where to find him so he scratched getting tested and shown the hunter nin HQ off his list. Deciding he needed some experience he decided to go pay his cousin a visit and see where and if he could get a couple missions under his belt.
[exit]

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Character: Sypher Senju
Technique Name: Draining Vines

Training Posts 4/4
Sypher tossed seeds back and forth in his hands, more increasing by the minute, until he had a good handful of them. He examined each one, leaned back against a tree for comfort, and waited for his prey to arrive. A prison inmate scheduled for death was being allowed a last ditch effort to run away and Sypher was the executioner. He watched as the inmate came into view, panting and gasping for breath. The man had little to no chakra from being confined and Sypher sighed as he lept down, landing in front of the man. The inmate screamed and fell back as Sypher began to sign "W-Wait! PLEASE!" but his screams were too late and the jet of water caught him in the face and chest, hitting most of his upper arms and stomach as well. The seeds Sypher had been playing were forced into his skin and immediately began to swell. Huge bulbs began to rise, his skin stretching and the man howled as his skin dissolved. It was a disgusting way to die, Sypher reasoned but there was no compassion in his thoughts. The bulbs exploded, sending half dissolved skin and bone everywhere as the man sagged, still trying to breathe. What little of his upper body still had shape was slowly being covered in little tiny vines that exuded the dissolving substance. When the guards arrived to check, all that was left of the man was from the waist down "Next time, move faster." was all Sypher said as he left them to clean up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo ran along the ground, looking everywhere in the temple for possible ways someone of enemy status could get in. All clear as he ran off.
[exit Patrol village, Incomplete]

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:17 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

A quick scan of the area indicated that there were no hostile shinobi in the area so Kein kept moving on his rounds.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

After a night of full rest ,Dai walked into the temple area and held her bloodline scroll softly in her hands. Reading over her last two techniques before completing her training as a Genin. "Chou Tokkoutai (Butterfly Kamikaze Unit [part 2])." She whispered as she brushed her bangs out of her face. It had been a year. A year since her and Zetsu started going out, since Kein had asked her to become a Hunter, since her and Sypher last talked cavil to each other, since Shiro and Shurui both came back to her, and since Kyo had touched her with Katon. She reached back under her shirt and touched the near hand print shape scar. She smiled slightly. Odd but it was something she had grown up from. Dai came to the pound and got a thought. "I wonder what training on top of the water would be like." Dai moved her hands quickly. "Suimen Hokou no Waza (Act of Water surface walk)." She stepped out onto the surface of the pound and began her walk to the center.

Once out in the center of the water. Dai closed her eyes and breathed with ease. Things sounded calm throughout the village. She reached back with both her hands and unlatched to box like pouches that held paper. The paper danced quickly out of their containment and floated around Dai. She relaxed and breathed with ease.

”Chou Tokkoutai (Butterfly Kamikaze Unit {part 2}).” The paper move quickly and folded themselves into butterflies. Dai opened her eyes and stared at a column that was no longer a standing part to the temple itself. The butterflies softly fluttered around her. She snapped her fingers and the butterflies shot forward to the column before diving straight into the water. [1/6]

Dai retracted her hand and nodded. She moved her hands and more paper folded themselves into butterflies. ”Chou Tokkoutai.” She snapped her fingers again and the butterflies moved with quick wings beats. Like a swarm of bees, they flew. Only half of them made it to the land before trembling to the ground. [2/6]

Dai clapped her hands together only once. The butterflies the dived into the water and trembled on the ground. Slowly took to the air again. She smiled as they fluttered back to her. She stared at the column with intense eyes. The green specs becoming a little more noticeable as she trained. She jerked her hand forward and half of the swarm shot forth. Racing towards her target of choice. The tiny butterflies made it past the water and soon fell short of her target. They trembled on the ground as if someone had broken their wings. [3/6]

Dai raised an eyebrow. ”Hmm…” She tapped her cheek and shrugged it off. She slide her right foot back and pointed at the target again. The swarm behind her shot forward and landed with the other half of the sward. ”You have got to be kidding me.” She whispered to herself. [4/6]

She thought for a moment as the butterflies gathered around her again. Thinking of want she could do the cause they to move quicker to the column. ”I could give them a little juice of extra chakra. Just this once.” Her eyes almost seemed to sparkle as she looked at the column. She shrugged. ”Couldn’t hurt. Could it?” She questioned herself. She moved her hands and gave the butterflies a little boost in their flight pattern. She snapped her fingers and the butterflies short forward. This time latching onto the column. Chou Tokkoutai!” Dai watched as they trembled and a small explosion happened. She grunted at the still standing column. [5/6]

Dai stomped her foot on the water causing it to ripple towards the shore. Dai throw her hands forward and shouted ”Chou Tokkoutai!” Like a Tidal Wave the swarm of white butterflies rushed and attached themselves to the column. Dai snapped her fingers. The explosion was so immense it literally set Dai flying backwards. But the column fell into dust. She rolled several times on the surface of the water before losing focus and falling into the depths. She surfaced gasping for air and coughing. She swam to the edge of the walk way and hoisted herself up. ”Note to self…Do NOT stand so close.” She stayed on her hands and knees coughing and spitting water from her lungs. [6/6]

[Chou Tokkoutai (Butterfly Kamikaze Unit [part 2]) – Rank B - LEARNED]

After drying off in the sun, Dai ruffled her hair and it softly curled at the ends. She looked to the sky and nodded. ”Alright. Back to work; but this time on dry land.” She snickered a retrieved her bloodline scroll once more and read over her final technique as a Genin. She looked kind sad. …After this…I’ll have to push myself to become a Chunin. After this…I’ll longer be a Genin… She thought as she brushed her fingers over her final technique’s drawing for Genin ranking. She memorized her technique and rolled her scroll up with a small smile. ”Time to end my Genin Training.”

Dai stood firm on the ground. She flexed her hands a few times before making the proper hand sighs for her technique. ”Kami Hitoku (Paper Concealment)” Dai looked down at her hand and watched carful as outlines of paper edges appear. But soon watched the outlines fade slowly away. [1/6]

Dai closed her eyes and her hands moved quickly. She could feel her skin become like paper flattening. It felt odd, really. Dai could hear her heart beat slow and her pulse slow as well. …Is this part of it? To become undetectable?... She asked herself slowly feeling her feet slide flat to the ground. PAPER DOLL! A voice screamed at her from the deepest of her mind. ”NO!” Dai cried out. She had lost her focus and fell straight back with a hard thud.[2/6]

Dai cover her ears and shut her eyes tight. Memories, the name calling and so much flooded her mind. ”Go away!” She scream at her horrible memories as a child. To think a single move would bring so much pain back. Her eyes flashed opened as she heard Sakaki’s voice. Shouting at her, calling her the one thing that was the most painful of all to her. Dai slammed her head into the ground. ”Leave me alone!” She screamed at her thoughts.

After the voices and memories had faded Dai stood and sighed. ”Hate this move already.” She mumbled. She stood her ground again and sighed. …Keep pushing forward. Push though the darkness of my past. Head straight for the present that is now!... She told herself. Her hands moved quickly. ”Kami Hitoku.” Dai closed her eyes once again. She could feel her skin become like paper, flattening. It still felt odd. Dai could hear her heart beat slowed and her pulse slowed as well. Dai slowly felt her feet slide flat to the ground. PAPER DOLL! A voice screamed again at her from the deepest of her mind. Dai ignored the voice. But Sakaki’s face appeared as if he stood in front of her. His voice was like a whisper in her ear. NOTHING BUT A PAPER DOLL… By this time, she had flattened herself to the ground to about her knees. But it was his whisper that caused her to lose her focus and fell straight back again. [3/6]

Dai rubbed her butt and groaned. ”Why! Why does it have to be this one STUPID move? WHY, DAMNIT?!” She screamed in frustration. Her voice echoed in the silence. She tugged at her hair and sat there still for a moment thinking of how she was going to get passed this. She sighed and stood slowly. Moving her hands with precision, ”Kami Hitoku!” She spoke clear. She left the feeling of turning into paper behind. Looking past it. She sucked in a breath as she saw Saka standing in front of her. His words burned her skin like if she was hit with Katon again. Her technique had made it to her waist before she fell back . Dai stared at the sky and her eyes burned. She already hated this move. Even though Sakaki had apologized about a year and a half go for calling her a paper doll. [4/6]

Dai sat up and took a few deep breathes. She had taught herself not to break down every time something upset her. She slowly stood feeling a little wobbly. She shook her hands and pushed her bangs back and sighed. ”Ok…I’m alright. I can do this.” She whispered to herself as she closed her eyes. ”Kami…” She began as she watched Sakaki appear in front of her. ”…Hitoku.” She whispered softly. Her eyes where intense on Sakaki as he stood there smirking at her. She could feel the she had flattened to her shoulders. Dai cover her ears and only saw only his lips move. Breaking each syllable of each word down. Dai’s head slammed into the ground. She slammed her fist into the ground as she groaned from her frustration. [5/6]

Dai stood and didn’t care anymore. She wasn’t going to give her memories mind anymore. She was pissed and ready to be done with this technique already. She clapped her hands and moved with grace. ”Kami Hitoku!” She said with a little aggression. She closed her eyes and her technique wasted no time. The Image of Sakaki appeared in her thoughts and so did she. The technique had flatten her to the mid of her eyes. Sakaki opened his mouth the taunt her. Dai smacked him hard across the face. Causing him to drop with force. ”Shut. Up.” She hissed at him. Covering his cheek he looked at her and smiled and winked at her before vanishing in a mist like sweep. Dai had flattened herself completely to the ground. She had blended well. Matching the to the ground color. Several birds and landed near her. In a swift movement, Dai clasped her hands around the bird closest to her. She was sitting normally as she brought the bird towards her face. It cheeped several times. She smiled at the adorable chickadee. [6/6]

[Kami Hitoku (Paper Concealment) – Rank B – LEARNED]

”Thank you for volunteering.” She spoke softly to the chickadee as it cheeped at her. Dai slowly opened her hands and the chickadee ruffled its feathers before stretching its wings and taking flight. Dai sat quietly on the ground and listened to the nature around her. She loved it here at the temple. It was a place that meant a lot to her. She stretched and laid back; folding her arms to where her hands rested on the back of her head. She watched the passing clouds. Finally she had finished her training as a Genin. …Now to get stronger. Time to get to Chunin ranking… She thought to herself softly with a sweet smile on her face as she stared at the sky.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:11 am
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "...I need your help with something." Sypher spoke from somewhere above Dai's head, half standing on a thick tree branch. He didn't look pleased to be there but if he was going to speak to the Kage about this problem, he needed proof that it was actually happening "Its important, Dai..." [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games