Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:19 am
E G X

For once, Eyan actually guessed something right.User Image As it turned out, Aria reported to someone named Rima. He didn't actually know any of the jounin...or chunin for that matter...so the name was new to him. Already his mind started to wander as to the appearance of this mystery teacher. And as he started to think about her, he started to think about his own teacher, who he still had yet to get. Maybe he'd give the kage a visit when he left.

Eyan's thoughts were interrupted when Aria gave him the okay to leave. "Just to make sure..." Eyan said, waving his hand to the side. When this happened, the training dummy suddenly flew towards him. It actually felt lighter than he would have expected. "Yep that's 100%." Dropping the dummy, Eyan heard Rima mention the cafeteria and literally jumped to his feet. But before he got even close to the cafeteria, he stopped and went back to Aria. "You coming, too? It is time for your lunch break isn't it?"

And with that, he ran off to the cafeteria. Luckily, he came before happy hour...or maybe it was after...so there weren't that many people in there. And that meant plenty of food for him.

Classes: Taijutsu Sensor
Disciples: Berserker Oracle

Chakra: 270
Stamina: 225

Actions: Running to the cafeteria
Thoughts: Food!
OOC: Forgot to add the technique sweatdrop

Eyan Used
Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [ Retrieving Wind Technique ]
Official Description: A technique that utilizes wind to pull objects toward the user.
Guild Description: After creating a small gust of wind, the user utilizes it to pull nearby small objects toward him or her.

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:20 pm
VampireKittenz

Sorry for my late reply, Vamp. I've been busy.

Waking up in the small office down the hall, Rima sat up with a yawn, her hair mussed on one side. She blinked about then stood, dusting off her dress and walking out of the office and back down the hall. Passing the boy who had left where Aria was, she blinked then looked at Aria "Goooo ahead. I've got the little rugrats." she drawled to Aria, smiling as the children swamped her again.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:07 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Dismissed now, Aria ran down to catch up to her first patient, trying diligently to remember the hallways. Was it this way? No, it was a left turn, so that I should turn right, here, she thought, walking briskly down the colorful hall. Soon, the cafeteria came into view, with all of its wonderful scents hanging in the air. Clapping her hands together, she wandered off to find a tea vendor, waving to Eyan when she spotted him.

E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:46 am
E G X

"Jackpot!" User Image It took him a while, but Eyan finally was able to find the wonderful sandwiches. But there were barely any ham sandwiches. He was able to find four good ones easily, but he had to fumble around for the last. And it was the last sandwich in the whole stack of hospital food. But it was the king of all sandwiches.

"HOLY SANDWICH!" Floating the sandwich over his head, Eyan imagined a light falling on it along with a choir singing. At that moment he was oblivious to the many eyes looking at him and the people calling him crazy. Floating the sandwich down into his hand, Eyan was about to take a bite when he noticed Aria waving to him. That's when he made a realization. "A sandwich this good deserves to be eaten on a holiday," he thought. "And the rest of these can only be eaten on fine china."

And with that, he opened his backpack and stuffed the sandwiches inside. Of course that meant he needed food again. "I'll just stuff my face with Onigiri or something." Shrugging, Eyan was heading over when he noticed Aria had made the trip to the cafeteria. Taking two onigiri, Eyan ran over and offered one to her. "This stuff is free right? My funds are kinda...non-existent." Shrugging, Eyan took a bite of his onigiri anyway. "Oh well. You can send the bill to my parents. 'Cus I'm still to young to have to pay for stuff."

Grinning at the idea, Eyan finally noticed the weird looking water. Since he'd never seen or heard of any liquid that wasn't water, he at first thought that's what it was. He assumed it was just polluted or something. Tea was foreign to him, among other things. "Why you drinking dirty water? What does nasty stuff taste good?"

Chakra: 265

Actions: Getting food and running over to Aria
Thoughts: Wonder if that means crap tastes good?
OOC: Zelda reference xp

Eyan Used
Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu [ Wind Levitation ]
Official Description: Utilizing and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground.
Guild Description: The effectiveness of this Jutsu is very much dependent upon the weight of the object in question; large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the Jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. A person with only the basic training in the technique would be slow to raise a rock the size of a person’s head. This technique can be used to hurl objects at enemy.

VampireKittenz

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:56 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

"One cup of Earl Grey, please," Aria clearly asked the tea vendor. Reaching out to grasp her cup, Eyan swooped in just in time to eye her prized liquid gold treasure. Blowing the steam off of it first, she fanned her tea with the free hand before holding it out to graciously accept his onigiri offer. "Thank you, Eyan-san. Did you get these from Didrika's shop, or from Enma Ai's?" Both places made equally amazing onigiri, but one preferred higher quality ingredients over the other. Which one did that, again? Surely Eyan would know, what with his huge appetite and all. "I think we get some kind of monthly leeway for food purchases," she replied, hoping that his parents weren't footing the bills for absolutely everything. Looking down at her steaming Earl Grey tea again due to his last question, she ended with a smile. "It's a type of tea, made from leafy stuff, and it helps to keep my mind clear, unlike how it looks."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:50 pm
E G X

Eyan-san. User Image That's much respect had made him blush. And here he was referring to her as a -sempai.

When she had asked about where he got the onigiri from, Eyan had been confused. He hadn't actually looked at the signs or anything. He had just went up, grabbed the food, and left. As far as he knew, all the shops had been empty, save for the food. "Didrika? Enma? Never heard of 'em. I just got them from that place with all the onigiri. The Onigiri Stop."

Taking a bite of his Onigiri, Eyan looked back to the mystery liquid Aria was holding. She called it "tea." Apparently it was for clearing the mind or something. "Wait so that stuff makes you smarter? Sign me up for some of that." So then he was calling to the vender to make him some tea.

Chakra: 265

Actions: Ordering some tea of his own
Thoughts: Tea's a weird word for leafy water...
OOC:

VampireKittenz

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:06 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

"The Onigiri Stop," Aria mimicked as Eyan stepped around her to order some tea for himself. "It must be a new place." Looking at the hungry boy, the shrine maiden reassessed his physicals, concluding that he must be up to par for some more training. "I need to be able to defend myself a little more, so why don't we head out for some training, Eyan-san? Perhaps you can also show me what moves got you sent here in the first place?" Smiling, she would wait a few moments before finishing off her tea, placing it on the vendor's cart for its eventual collection.

((Lead the way when you're ready, please!))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:32 pm
E G X

When he asked for tea, the vender ended up asking what kind he meant. User Image Since Eyan knew nothing about tea or the different ways to prepare it, he just said "any kind." So he ended up getting a cup of something called Jasmine. Staring down at the yellowish liquid, Eyan couldn't help but think of urine. "It looks nasty. But if it'll make me smarter...bottoms up." Tilting his head back, Eyan chugged down the tea like a can of bear. When he was done, he stuck his tongue out like it was the most disgusting thing in the world. But it actually wasn't that bad.

"Actually, I do feel smarter. Now I'm a freakin' genius!" Grinning at the thought, Eyan heard Aria mention training. Though he was always up for training, he agreed for another reason. He wanted to see exactly what Aria was capable of. "Sounds like a plan. Just a word of warning, you probably shouldn't do what I do unless you want to end up back here." And with that, Eyan made a single handsign. "See you in dojo," he said before disappearing. The leaves he'd come with were all he left behind.

Chakra: 255

Actions: Ordering some tea of his own
Thoughts: Body Flicker Technique...
OOC: [Exits to the Bamboo Forest]

Eyan Used
Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
Official Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Guild Description: See official description. Maximum of 1 mile. Further mileage requires 1 D-ranked per each mile. See Ninjutsu information thread for full limitations on the technique.

VampireKittenz

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 pm
BlackFruity
Sorry, guys! Didn't mean to quote you all here -w-;

User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 510/530
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 160/170
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
"What have you done to yourself?!" A nurse exclaimed, recoiling from the gash Inka revealed to her. It was roughly bandage by the torn fabric of his robe from the battle. He had only boiling water to clean it at night, when the group would stop to rest during their return. But the Chuunin had no disinfectant, nor anti-biotechs to fight bacteria that entered his bloodstream during the day's lapse. "You didn't have a healer in your team?" The nurse tusked. He didn't wait for Inka's response before sitting down next to the Chuunin on the elevated bed and began cleaning out the wound. Fresh blood and dribbles of pus would sometimes escape from the gash before being quickly wiped up by a wet cloth, warm and scented from disinfectant.

The Chuunin sat still, unflinching from the care being applied to his shoulder. The nurse applied a medical jutsu to clean out any remaining bacteria and pus before applying a healing jutsu to seal his flesh up. Finally a bandage imbued with nutrients was placed on Inka's shoulder, so the fresh skin could absorb the vitamins to remain elastic and healthy. "Alright. How's the rest of you." The nurse asked as he began cleaning up the equipment used.

"Exhausted." Inka admitted as he slid off the bed. He stretched his neck, gentle with his shoulder. "Cheers." The nurse hummed a response at Inka's back, the Chuunin exiting the examination room.

[ Entry from: Mist Gates ]

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : Chills | Superstitious
⊗ TIRED MUSCLES | DECREASED LUNG CAPACITY | GASHED RIGHT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:34 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Im guessing your gonna give me the details?

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian entered into the hospital, with nurses and doctors pointing and staring. It seemed orders had given word about what he was going to have to do, and it seemed they all wanted to see what he could do without cutting the little girl open.

Sebastian entered the morgue, pulling back the sheet on the little girl. His medically enlightened senses would start at a generic overview of each body system: cardiovascular, muscular, skeletal, nervous, respiratory, lymphatic, endocrine, reproductive, integumentary, sensory, and urinary system. If and when an anomaly would appear in the system, he would go through the different levels of organization to establish anything and everything he could about what had happened with her body. How had she died....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 1060
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, Earth
Other organs: Unknown
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:40 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
woot woot!!!

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

Sebastian focused himself for what information he was obtaining from his senses, taking notes as he discovered new injuries. The nurses and doctors of the hospital were amazingly intrigued by his capability to do this. Do not ******** with sebastian when it comes to the medical arts. He has more knowledge and capability then most would know.

For starters, the definitely starved her. He body had been eating at the proteins of the muscle, meaning that it had entered "survival mode" to store up fat. In that cold environment, that could have happened very quickly, and was a shitty way to go. Superficially, their were bruising around her arms, wrists, and ankles, the marks noting that she had been restrained. What they had used to restrain a young oni girl with ninja training was beyond him, but it was possible that the starvation had greatly weakened her conditioning and spirit to resist.

The muscularskeletal system was totally ********, and was the easiest sign to see of torture. Even in the that cold enviroment, there was swelling around the illuim, the carpal bones, and the metacarpals. Almsot all the little bones to make the wrist were broken and displaced, along with the radius and ulna, revealing that she had indeed been tortured with a severe amount of pain. The same thing was true for the ankles and the metacarpals, along with a broken tibia and fibula. The cause of death was fairly obvious, as the strangulation marks around her neck were perfectly where where carotid arteries were stopping all blood to the brain. They had indeed tortured her, and then strangled her to death. The big question....was why? What could she ahve possibly known. Finishing his review, Sebastian made his way back to the Kage's office.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 1060
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, Earth
Other organs: Unknown
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:36 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Back at the hospital already, and it hadn't been even a single day since she left. Carted in and soaking wet from the bucket of water Eyan had dumped on her, the medical staff took over, replacing Eyan and his helper with two young assistants. Off to the emergency ward they whisked her, covered in blankets due to her sudden chilling from Eyan's splash. Hours later, Aria would be sleeping in her room, bandages covering major parts of her body. Her regular clothing, heirlooms, and other personal possessions all sat on a chair by her bedside. As she lay there, a nurse would inform Eyan of her whereabouts, up on the third floor, at the end of the hallway. "She's been asleep for a few hours, and aside from her internal injuries she should be up within a few days' time. It would seem that her family's weak constitution has been passed on down to her, and she's been trying to fight it."

Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
Ninjutsu
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:27 am
E G X

Rushing Aria to the hospital, Eyan pushed the door open and watched as nurses began taking her away. User Image Staring after them, Eyan wanted to follow, but for once let his brain tell him to stay put. Sitting on a bench, he tried to imagine some way he could help Aria. Splashing water on her didn't work and more pain would probably kill her. So what could he do. He had no medical training whatsoever. Eyan was a fighter...not a healer.

As he waited for the verdict, his mind kept going to the possibility of Aria's death. He tried to push the thought away, but it kept coming back up. It wasn't until the nurse came that his worries were finally put to rest. She'd be injured for a while, but for the most part she was okay. Unfortunately, it turned out that Aria's family had a weak "constitution." Eyan didn't know what that word meant- or internal- but he did know what weak meant. Reaching in his backpack, he pulled out his "King Sandwich" that he'd gotten from the cafeteria. "Would this help? A sandwich this good should be able to work miracles."

With that said, Eyan began the walk to Aria. This time, he actually sensed out for her so he wouldn't get lost.

Chakra: 275

Actions: Pulling out a sandwich and going to Aria
Thoughts: This sandwich will make everything good.
OOC:

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:11 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Aria was sleeping soundly as Eyan wandered in to her room, mega sandwich in hand. As the smell started to fill the room, she stirred in her bed. Blinking her eyes open a few times, she looked up at the ceiling, down to the curtains by the open window, and finally over to Eyan with his massive, god-like sandwich from what could only possibly be heaven. "Eyan-san?" Her voice was weak, dry and rasping from her long unconsciousness. "Did you beat up that person that attacked me?" Her confusion wasn't unfounded, as she had still been under the effects of her Genjutsu when he had arrived. "It seems like I'll never be able to defend myself," she quietly mumbled as she closed her eyes for a few seconds, the lids seemingly heavy. Blinking them open again, she spied the beefy goodness sitting in Eyan's hands, and instinctively licked her lips.

Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
Ninjutsu
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:28 am
E G X

Bringing in his sandwich, Eyan shivered when he saw the weakened Aria.User Image "Aria-san..." Looking back to the nurse, Eyan actually felt "fear." It was a new feeling for him, since he usually replaced fear with enjoyment, but he knew that he had it. But it wasn't like he was facing some giant god-like creature with fangs. His fear stemmed from guilt.

"What if Aria hates me now? I put her in the hospital. It's my fault she... He trailed off as he saw Aria blinking. It was too late to turn back now. Approaching with his sandwich, Eyan said a nervous "Good Morning Sempai." She was still weak so he didn't rush with the questions or with answering her questions. Her first question, though, made Eyan flinch. Aria didn't remember what he did. She assumed somebody else had attacked her. He could have just said "yes" and everything would be okay. But he felt Aria needed the truth.

"You're not weak. It's my fault you're in here. I was the one who attacked you...You just didn't expect it." When he was done, Eyan didn't bother looking Aria in the eye. He just put the sandwich down on her bedside and bowed in apology. Even if she didn't take it, at least he could say that he apologized.

Chakra: 275

Actions: Bowing
Thoughts: "Gomen nasai."
OOC:

VampireKittenz

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games