Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm
"..Death has made me your worst nightmare..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx K a t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O n i xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R a i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Sakaki Sakeyomi
User Image

"Yea we used to date back before we were genin," He said with a smile. "Ain't that right dai-chan?" He asked with a chuckle before he watched hakkin seem to get upset. "Hey it's okay hakkin you'll find a style that suits you as you go, I mean hell look at me I'm twenty and I just recently found a style that I wanted to learn, It just takes time and...well experience I guess." He said trying to ease his cousins mind.

| Chakra Count: 320 / 320 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Warrior |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai sighed as Saka brought up that they use to date. Dai wasn't much about looking at the past nor taking about it these days. She closed her eyes as she felt Haki look at her. Wasn't much to tell about their relationship. The ending was still slightly painful to think about. Dai opened her eyes when Saka brought up styles. She looked at Haki as he spoke about not knowing what style he wanted to learn. She reached behind her and brought forth a silver scroll. The same scroll Kein had given her, during their travels. "Here..." She held it out to him. "It's a scroll that has all styles ranging from Ninjutsu all the way to Taijutsu." She smiled. "My master...Kein Uchiha lent it to me for my training." Dai bounced the scroll once, "Until you get you're headband you can read through the styles to study what style you'd like to learn." Seeing how Dai was under watch she had all the time to study her Ninjutsu and genjutsu. But, Haki seemed in more need of the scroll for the time being. "I would like it back once you have your headband though...Haki." She said sweetly to the boy.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki stared at Sakaki and then looked back at Daitomi, trying to see it. For some reason....he couldn't but he didn't say anything about it "You don't look that old." he said, eying Sasaki with new interest. He looked at Dai as well but with a different question this time "Kein?" he asked confused when she called Kein her master "I thought that guy was your master?" he said, pointing at the picture of her and her group from when she was a genin. More importantly, he pointed at the man in the picture "Thank you for the scroll but I have a headband! Mom gave me one." he drew it out of his pocket and held it up proudly. It had been in the office so there were scorch marks all over it but he was clearly happy about it.

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:37 pm
"..Death has made me your worst nightmare..."
xxxxxxxx K a t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O n i xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R a i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Sakaki Sakeyomi
User Image

Sakaki's face and mood instantly soured upon mention of the uchiha. "Che, ******** uchihas...nothing but god damn thieves," he muttered to himself in disgust. He made towards the door. "Accusing me of treason...why would I betray the only family I know..." He muttered again before he paused and took a couple steps back until he was in front of the only people in the residence. He knelt in front of hakkin and smiled at the boy. "Read, learn, and become strong little brother I'll try and stop by and visit as much as I can," He said with a smaller smile. "After all your some of the only family I have," He chuckled before he stood in front of dai. "Don't stop getting stronger dai both in mind and in body," He said before quickly leaning down and planting a small kiss on her lips before he walked out the door so he couldn't be reprimanded at the moment.
[[Exit]]

| Chakra Count: 320 / 320 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Warrior |

{{ooc: }}000  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai smiled when Haki said Saka and Dai didn't look old. Such an innocent mind She thought, though Haki hadn't heard her age yet. Before Dai could explain why she had two teachers, Saka swore and called Uchiha thieves. He was never around for her short lived marriage into that clan. She shot a dirty look at Saka as he swore in front of Haki. The boy was twelve and probably didn't need to hear such words from such and older cousin. Before she could yell at him, Saka planted a small kiss on her lips. She throw the scroll at the door as it shut. "Such a fowl mouth that Oni has..." She brushed her hand under her lips. She hated it when he did that; they where no longer dating nor had the ties of dating. Dai sighed and rubbed her eyes still tired and her body was begging for sleep. She looked at Haki and sighed. "I apologize...for my burst of anger, Haki." She smiled. "As to your question, I was in Sypher's squad for some time. What felt like seconds was months and my teammates had grown into Chuunins. As I stayed behind as a genin, I was lacking the goal of getting stronger." She admitted to being the weak one of Sypher's students. "I was at the Dojo when I met, Kein Uchiha, leader of the Oinin squad. Shinobi that strive to becoming elite Hunters of Kumo. He personally asked me to join his squad, with my talents the squad would become more than just Hunters. We would become the best." She pressed on at the thoughts of Zetsu and Akki. "But in time, I would become the last survivor of the squad. My teammates had been killed in action; so Kein had made me his apprentice." Dai spoke with a steady voice; having little time to weep for those that were so close to her. Those that she shared laughter and annoyed the crap out of each other. The days where she laughed happily out of shear joy. But in time, her laughter faded as she realized being a shinobi was dangerous work. She would give anything to laugh happily, to love without worry, and more so to be herself without a care in the world. Dai personally missed the days of old. "Though...in thought...I wouldn't mind studying under Sypher again. Sure he was a tough teacher. But he focused on getting every last one of us stronger. Including me." She smiled at her comment.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin blinked, not expecting such a nasty reaction to just a name. He watched as Sakaki left, frowning a little when the man called him little brother I'm not his brother...? This guy is weird. he just waved good bye a bit as the other left though he raised an eyebrow when Sakaki kissed Daitomi. That was interesting. He listened to Daitomi explain and then tilted his head a bit "He's the Onin head? Where is he now?" it was clear that Daitomi had unresolved issues with that Sypher person. He wondered, for a moment, if Daitomi had been...involved with the guy. She certainly had mixed up feelings for him, that was sure. Or at least it appeared that way to him "I'd like to meet an Onin! They sound really...cool." he grinned to himself as he spoke.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai nodded as he asked about Kein. "It's hard to say. Kein had received news that his wife had died in battle. I was the one the discovered her remains...or what was left of them." Dai stood and walked over to the shelf that held the many picture frames. She took up the one of Sypher, Kyo, Fuyu and herself. Sitting next to Haki again she held the picture to him and pointed to the pink haired girl. "Her name was Fuyu and she quickly rose into being the ANBU captain, along with the Snake sage." Dai smiled at the photo ago image. "After receiving news about her death, Kein lost his sanity. He was the one that caused the damage to your mother's office. He nearly killed me in the explosion too." Dai ask the picture on the side table. "He left the village for some alone time to think things through. Hard saying when he'll be back too." She thought about it for a moment before shrugging. "Sypher...was the best Hunter out of all of us..." She mumbled. Thinking about to the time he had tracked her down when she tried running from him in Kiri. The memory made her shudder at he violent his eyes looked. Dai smiled at Haki as he grinned after saying Hunters sounded cool. "We are." She told him. "Unlike the ANBU...Hunters are trained to track and brought back alive any ninja that has gone rogue or have left with no reason." She told him. "We are trained to interigate and earse memories. If told differently, we'll act as Anbu." She paused for a moment. Dai, herself, had killed one shinobi but felt as if it was two because she had "killed" Sypher. "I, personally, think that being an Oinin was a rather cool job." She told Haki with a smile. She was close to being a full Oinin herself. She was practically one anyways, thanks to her apprenticeship with Kein. But she felt like she still had a long ways to go.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Staring mournfully at the picture, Haki kept quite, wondering how anyone would be able to live on with themselves after losing someone important to them. If his mom ever died...he shook himself, not even letting his thoughts go there. He tilted his head at the mention of Sypher being the best hunter and began to feel curious about this mysterious character "If he was the best, why wasn't he the head of the Onin?" he asked, scooting a little closer to her and picking the picture up off the table to look at all of them again. It was curious to him how, despite all the good things she was saying, that the man seemed infamous. In a bad way though I wonder why...

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

She watched Haki was he scooted closer and took up the picture again. Dai shook her head lightly as Haki asked her why Sypher wasn't the head of the program. "I don't know. I couldn't ask him because we were always butting heads and arguing about one thing or another." She took in a steady breath and exhaled slwoly. He helped me so much in training. Even when I told him I had joined The Hunter Squad. He tested me, just to see if I was mentally ready for such choice." She gazed down at the picture as Haki held it. What she wouldn't give to get those days back of a pushy teacher.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin bit the tip of his thumb and frowned "Mentally ready? I thought Onin only brought people back?" he asked, leaning back and holding the picture up to look at it. He put his head on the couch arm and stared up at the picture, mouth open a little as he wondered what would have caused such a person to defect so badly "I...why did he go so bad?"

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

She looked at Haki as he questioned that he thought Onin only brought people back. At the early stages of knowing, Dai thought that too. "Unless told other wise or have no choice but to kill the rogue." Dai told him with a steady voice. "Yes, Onin bring people back to interrogate them. But when the shinobi refuses to corporate and poses a threat. It turns into being your life or theirs. So...the possibility of killing them hang over your head." She spoke calmly as the time Sypher had made her fight for her life. Her test to see if she was ready to face the possibility of facing someone close to her. She sighed at the memories of the fight. Dai looked at Haki again as he shifted to the other side of the couch. Resting to where he placed his head against the arm rest and continued to stare at the picture a little longer. His mouth gaped a little as he wondered; he wasn't that hard to read. She looked away when he asked why did Sypher go so bad. Dai was lead to the memories of the red warms that covered him. Feasting away on Sypher's chakra; how could she tell a twelve year old boy that the Kumo people use to live in a mountain. Created a powder that Onin used to Interrogate people with, that in the end could possibly kill said person. She shuddered at the thought of such thing happening. She rested her cheek in her palm as she sat quietly on the other side of Haki. Only left to part her lips and tell him, "We're still trying to figure that part out." She whispered as she tried not to revisit the memories of that hideous day that so kindly hunted her dreams still.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"Oh...Yeah...I guess that's what would happen." Haki said, putting the picture back on the table and sitting up. He stared at Daitomi for a moment and nibbled his bottom lip "You're a really bad liar. You always look away when you don't want to lie and you're hesitant too." he informed her but didn't press for any more information. Right now he wanted to learn "Can you teach me taijutsu?" he asked, leaning forward so he was only a few inches from her, eyes wide "Mom hasn't given me a teacher yet..."

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai quickly looked at Haki, leaving her hand to hover without anything to hold, when he called her a really bad liar. Always looks away when she didn't want to lie or hesitant too. She didn't hear his voice. She heard Sypher's. Dai swallowed slowly as she stared at the boy, before sighing when he asked if she could teach him taijutsu. "Unfortunately, I specialize in Raiton, Suiton, and Genjutsu." She spoke with shaky voice. He was to close for comfort, specially with that enormous blue eyes he so intently stared with. "But...I do know of someone that might help with your talents. His name is Kyoishi Inuzuka, Kyo for short." Dai pointed to the red head in the picture. "He specializes in Raiton, Katon, and Taijutsu. You have a better bet training with him." She sat back and smiled. "Wanna go find him and ask?" She tilted her head and smiled at Haki.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"Ah....Yes!" Hakkin said, his shoulder going up sharply and he leaped off the couch, landing and dashing to the second room "One second!" he shouted, closing the door as he grabbed the bag Gin or Rain must have left. He ripped it open and began going through his clothes, pulling the ones that looked best suited for training. When he reappeared, he was wearing a dark long sleeved shirt, jeans, sneakers and a heavy poncho like thing with a high collar over everything else. He had his headband shoved in his back pocket since it didn't have a band and he stood, out of breath, and ready "I'm ready! Can we go?" he asked, fidgeting a little as he waited.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai smiled when Haki leaped off the couch. She stood when he dashed off into the room that had barely been touched with Kin's chakra signature. "M'kay." She shouted back as she took up the picture and looked at it as she walked. She smiled at how everyone looked, how much of a pain everyone was to each other. Dai sat the picture down and turned to Haki as he reappeared. Wearing what appeared to be more comfortable attire to train in. She looked to where the Kage's office was and smiled. Luckily, Kyo was there. Maybe she would be able to help with some stuff or see if the Kage needed any shopping done. She turned back to Haki and nodded. "Yeah, Kyo is at you mom's office. So we can meet him there." She smiled and headed over to the door. "Let's head there now." She told him as she pulled the door open. Once Haki had stepped out of the apartment, she turned the lights off and shut the door behind her. Locking the door before slipping the key into her pants pocket. She turned on her heels and started down the hall at a pace Haki could keep up with.
[exit to kage's]

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games