Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San's iron particle technique alerted him of Bast and something in combat. Suspecting a trap, San would use his mayfly jutsu to get to a higher location, where he would remain unseen. Apon further investigation, he noticed that it was ganchou. It....felt different,,,,,but most certainly ganchou. With Bast in battle, San thought he would just wait and watch. His fate was sealed already. Despite how Bast would act, San would ensure he would at least get a burial.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:29 pm
When Ganchou replaced himself with a rock, Bast immediately scanned for his new location. It seemed that he was using Kunai, and although they wouldn't do anything if they reached her, Bast decided to use a sword anyways. She dove from her crouch in to a roll toward Ganchou, at the same time dodging the first few Kunai. When she reached the end of her roll, she used the momentum from her initial dive to rise up to her feet again and drew her sword. She knocked away the first few Kunai to assault her and then sidestepped the last one, angling her sword for a thrust toward Ganchou's chest. The stab would not be fatal if it hit, but it would hurt quite a bit and bleed a lot if it hit. She was deliberately missing vital organs, although she had no problems stabbing through bones.

It was about this time that she noticed a strong feeling that she was going the wrong way, even though she knew that she was on track. Her mind was trying to tell her that the track veered off to the right, which would have made her go in circles, but she had only made three movements in total. This made her wonder if she were under a Genjutsu, something that she would remedy soon enough.

1030/1035 Chakra

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Omake Ganchou←×オマケ ガンチョー ×
User Image××××××××S a n d a n b u e l i t e

A sword was heading for his chest, but he didn't care. He ran straight into it, the impact sending it flying in to the hilt, while the Ganchou's face momentarily grimaced. Nonetheless, it managed to finish it's technique, Ganchou's own personal Wind Shot, which it would let off at point blank range into Bast's chest, all three times, and would be incredibly hard to avoid due to it's proximity. Oddly enough, it was as if Ganchou wasn't even conscious of the fact that Bast was in a Douka form. It then attempted to kick off of Bast backwards, to slide the sword out.
    450/505

OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm
Bast, as soon as the sword was stuck in Ganchou, made a few quick hand signs while he fired off his Wind Shots. She grabbed on to the sword again just in time for him to kick off of her, which she didn't mind. In fact, the impact from the bullets had vibrated her body enough that the pain freed her from his Genjutsu, which was nice. She didn't have to worry about that anymore.

870/1035 Chakra
Houshi no Jutsu growing in Ganchou.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:03 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Omake Ganchou←×オマケ ガンチョー ×
User Image××××××××S a n d a n b u e l i t e
Disguise: Anon Maake

The Ganchou landed and rolled, the blood still weeping slowly out of his chest. Annoyed, it summoned a dragon of wind, which began to sweep towards the crystalline Bast and would lunge at her. Meanwhile, the Ganchou slapped the ground, and began to turn to stone...
    -1 S
    270/505

OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:16 pm
While Ganchou was busy rolling, Bast sheathed her sword and made another hand seal, launching a Reppuushou his way. If it hit, it would knock him in to the air and prevent the creation of his Wind Dragon, or at least push it back in timing, and would give her a nice window of opportunity while he recovered. If this failed, she would rush in, sidestepping the dragon if needed, and throw a punch at the hole in Ganchou's chest, aggravating the wound and causing blood to gush out at a much higher rate than normal.

850/1035 Chakra
Houshi no Jutsu active in Ganchou.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►3600

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

[[me, sypher and emily, and aki will ignore your fight so we don't interfere if you want~]]
Kyo dragged the girl along and stopped at the gates, she would need help to get past the floating stones of ground. But they had to wait for Sypher.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora took a couple of breaths in the air. Kyo was to fast for to keep with half through their little run. She slwoly pulled her hand away and waited." Um how heavey is this lumber that we will be helping get."

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

o_Starlight_

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 am
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "Heavy but you'll probably just carry the nails and other small materials. I'm Sypher, by the way." Sypher had a bag over his shoulder as he arrived, putting a hand up to smother a yawn. Sleep was so evasive these days "We're going to wait a few minutes to see if Aki shows then we'll be moving out to Takumi." [☁]

[[[OoC: Ditto to what Minty said. If you want us to ignore it, we will.]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:12 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki walked out to the gates as slow as always. he looked out and saw sypher. he sighed and made his way to him."is this fighting bad or good. found a note that said you wanted me for some reason." he gathered chakra in his body prepared to use his techniques if they were required.  

lazyactor

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 am
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►3600

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo was about to answer when Sypher did, he actually hoped the stuff wasn't to heavy either. Shi popped his head out from his backpack with a yawn.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher frowned at Aki, wondering if Kein had already corrupted him to fight fight fight! "We're going for lumber, Aki. That's our only goal. The Kage has asked me to go to Takumi and bring the lumber back to her office. I've enlisted all of you because you could damn well use to mission." he crossed his arms as he frowned at Aki "I'd think you would want to show Kein you can do something as simple as that." Sypher was not a little bit pissed. Aki's attitude was going to get him in trouble. Kind of similar to when he'd turned himself into a cheese thing He better get over himself real fast and get to moving. he shook his head over the thoughts and turned to the little female genin "You're the only genin here so we'll take it slow. Also, what is your name?" [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu |

Daitomi appeared before Kein. She looked around and sighed softly. You have got to be kidding me... A little astound to appear at the gates first. She adjusted her mask and looked around surprised to see Sypher, Kyo and Aki with a new gennin. She kept distance and stood calmly as she waited for Kein. Every now and then she would look at Kyo, proud he was doing so well.

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher was still contemplating the best way to get Aki to take things seriously when he spotted Dai a few feet away. She kept looking over and he raised an eyebrow She's so obvious despite the mask. he thought with a chuckle then raised a hand to her, beckoning her over. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu |

Dai tensed as she saw Sypher looking at her as he chuckled. She sighed and walked over there. She waved to everyone. "Hey guys." She spoke from behind the mask she was wearing. She reached over and ruffled Kyo's hair. "Little brother." She giggled.

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games