Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1280

He drew in a ragged breath as he crouched beside her and whispered," Haki has more power than me. Hes a natural. Help him grow. Take care of the Raikage." Not that it mattered much he respected the girl. She knew full well who he was and still stood against him. He unlaced a scroll from his waist and tucked it in her hand. It was a scroll that contained all his knowledge of taijutsu and would help her. He had an odd feeling by now half the village was after him. Was it fear, no impossible. Kein had never know fear. Yet why was he shaking. He shook his head as he formed a seal and disappeared with a flash of fire.

[exit to gates]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:41 pm
Redera Issun

After seeing Doki remain down for so long, an ANBU landed by her, checking her anxiously before scooping her up and dashing off to the hospital.

(Exits w/ Doki)

OoC: Poor Doki! No one helped her >< You can post her waking up at the hospital.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:47 pm
;__; Aww, thank you..
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:42 am
User Image

Until my last heart stops beating, I will never give up.

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 0 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Spinning around, Toby watched the tails of his jacket fly out due to the force that his body was generating. Needless to say, he was fairly entertained by this. Today was the day that he had planned on going and getting his headband from the Raikage but after hearing about the events that took place not to long ago, he didn't know if she would have time to see him or not. Of course, if she couldn't, Toby had no clue what he would do with his spare time. After all, that was part of the reason he was standing here spinning. After a few more seconds of spinning, Toby finally had to stop due to dizziness. Standing there he placed his hands on his knees and let out a bit of a breath. "I'm okay....I'm okay." Waiting for the market place to stop spinning, he stood fully upright and looked around for something to do.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Bukijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 260/260
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

Flamefox Merimac

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:34 am
User Image

Until my last heart stops beating, I will never give up.

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 0 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
After making his way around the area and looking at the different stands and what they were selling, Toby realized that he didn't have any money at all. So regardless what they had, he couldn't buy anything at all. Shifting his weight a little he looked around and saw a stand selling some apples. Making his way over to it, he looked the apples over a little bit. Man he really wanted an apple. Looking around, he nodded to himself. Looking over at the man that was selling the apples, he smiled a little bit. "OMG what is that?" Toby pointed in a random direction that would cause the man selling the apples to turn again from him. Using his other hand, Toby snatched up an apple and let it fall down his big sleeves a little bit. Making his way out of the market place, he grabbed the apple and started to eat it. He figured he would check the dojo out.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Bukijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 260/260
Jutsu Used:
OOC: Exit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:32 am
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Stepping into the shade of a small food shack, Haki pulled out some change and payed for a set of hot buns. He took a seat on the steps of an older building and started to eat at one of them, looking around quietly as he chewed.

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Having finished his food long ago, Haki was wandering the streets now. He was debating whether or not to live with his mother still and....I don't think I can. despite returning and despite their friendly hugs and his mother's heartfelt acceptance...Haki had nothing but anger and contempt in him. His exterior was warm and appeared to be the same as before he left. His interior was cold, angry and volatile, his emotions disjointed and warped. He didn't understand why but rather then try to figure out the change, Haki simply flowed with what he felt. Finally deciding that his wanderings were putting off the inevitable, Haki left for the residential district.

((Exits))

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos decided to head to the shopping district in search for the barrel of pocky. He wondered if Doki was a pocky fiend just like his brother. Not like it really mattered though, he didn't think he would give her this kind of mission but he wasy happy to do it anyways. Not like h ehad anything better to do at the moment and it would give him a break from training and things like that. He began looking around for a place that would sell him a barrel of pocky. Many places sold Pocky but not in a barrel and then other stores sold barrels but had no pocky. He was about to give up when he looked into a window and saw a sign saying buckets of pocky. He walked into the store and purchased a large barrel of pocky and lifted it up on his shoulder r with ease. He then began heading back to Doki.
Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

Exit to Office
but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image
"Why did I get charged with this part of the mission..?" Wherever Chikami had went thus far was laid waste with destruction quite literally. Currently he stood atop a tower in the Shopping District of Kumo, staring out on the busheling people below. There was no way the village was just going to allow his rampant destruction, but either way his onslaught would continue without hindrance. It had too, lest he end up like all the rest. Kyuutetsu laid at his side, dripping with blood from the Anbu who's head he'd removed earlier. The sight of death had become all to common to the assassin bent on chaos. "I better not waste my time.." Shima wouldn't last long; not with his level of power at the very least. The amount gathering at the gates had become..alarming, but having seen the villages strength, he at least knew no one was too strong. After doing a few hand signs Chikami laid one hand outward and a large blast of wind went flying straight through a few buildings.

It wrought such massive misfortune that even the blonde sighed. Debris fell to the ground below and people screamed in horror. The blow was decisive, but it was only to bring ninja running. He knew there had to be stronger ones than those silly children he'd seen earlier. "Shima, you better not hurt them too bad.." hopefully he wouldn't, but knowing how that man could be things wouldn't work out how he wanted. At least he wasn't around to see them fall. That was a plus. Now the only thing to do was wait..

Howling Wind!
Daitoppa [ Great Breakthrough ]
Official Description: Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:36 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

HEY! Dai screamed in anger at the blond that was destroying the village. Landing about fifty yards from him. She rose and she stared at him. "You are not allowed in Kumo, sir." She told him. "And causing damage is going to get you arrested." She cracked her knuckles as she stared at him. "Killing the innocent is punishable by death." She swung her leg back and took her fighting stance; she stared at the guy. "And to attack mere Genin is a cowards way of getting attention." Her eyes stared dangerously at him. She was in no playing mood. She just got home from being away. But she promised to protect Kin and the Village. This was her job as an Oinin.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image
User Image
So finally someone decided to appear. Honestly things had started to get boring, but what was he to do? This was a mission of war, after all. Not only did an individual pop up, but it was a woman and an Anbu no less. Good. No children decided to follow. Course Chikami didn't know her level, but he of course assumed by her initial get up. "I don't think I asked for explanations to my actions. You came here to fight me, correct? For what I've done?" Slowly the blonde turned to face her; destruction wafting in the background. He of course took full responsibility for his own actions. "This is war." Of course nothing else needed to be said after that. Words were irrelevant and his motions spoke ten times louder than his words. He'd come here for the full intent of utterly eradicating the Cloud Village. Nothing else mattered. Slowly Chikami raised his blade while pointing it toward the woman. "Chikami Sarazawa. Branded with the letter C. Introduce yourself so that I may take you're head." The show down was imminent. Tempers flared. Indeed this was war.

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:27 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stared at the man as he spoke to her. "I came here to stop you from this ridiculous act of stupidity." She clenched her fists tight in front of her as he spoke of war. This had Kein Uchiha written all over it. The stench of those killed hung in the air and the smell of fire grew high in the air. She no longer feared fire. She greeted it as an old friends. Dai stared at the man rose his blade and pointed it at her. Introducing himself as, Chikami Sarazawa, branded with the letter C. Whatever that was suppose to mean. Dai Kept her eyes on his. Reading every ounce of chakra signature he gave off. Taking in what little information about him, he unwillingly gave her. "Daitomi Imatokai. And like hell I'd let you take me head." Dai vanished. Her speed had grown in the time away. People ran from the streets as the battle began. "Suiryuudan no Jutsu ( Water Dragon Projectile Technique )" Dai stood above the blonde on a near by roof with her left arm extend out to her side. A water Dragon coiled behind her and roared loudly. A near ear piercing roar of anger. "Welcome to Kumogakure." She shouted at him before the dragon shout forward heading straight for him.

| Chakra Count: 410 / 460 |

Justsu Used
Suiryuudan no Jutsu [ Water Dragon Projectile Technique ]
Official Description: Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The Shinobi does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.
Guild Description: See official description.
Chakra Use: -50

Dcme

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:24 am
User Image
User Image
Heh. She was right. This was rather ridiculous, but her stopping him was something he just could not allow. Not yet at least. There were thing he needed to accomplish with the little time he had left in this world. Slowly the blade receded to the blondes side as preparations were made by his opponent for attack. There didn't seem to be any fowl play involved. Actually, this was going to be a straight forward attack, which could be considered utterly foolish in his eyes. Even with her motions being quick, tracking Daitomi was rather easy. Especially since he could read those fluxing emotions so dared to show. When facing a warrior of his caliber it'd have been wiser to calm ones self, but that blatant flare couldn't be mistaken as anything less than anger. She was mad, but that would do her no good in a situation like this. "I will do well to recall you're name. I have a habit of needlessly killing without showing even slight respect." For that he would have to apologize. At least to the one he'd killed earlier without so much as a second thought.

Water crashing and swiveled around the Anbu Woman, but Chikami paid no heed to move in the slightest. Why flinch in the face of a technique he could easily defeat? No, he wouldn't take it down. Instead it came and, as it did, he shifted in a flashing motion away from his initial location. The result completely wrecking the area he was just on and his appearance came into realization on a wall nearby, running. Kyuutetsu had begun to yearn blood, so it was best he fill it soon, lest he be devoured. "Isn't it foolish to use such large scale techniques in an area you're trying to protect?" Obviously he'd come to destroy, but if she was to do it for him then so be it.

Pace unchanging; Chikami simply continued to run on his way. Would she attack again?

Way of The Blade
Shigure Soen l Passive Flashing Movement.

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:17 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 295/320

Rikio was after when Chikami. He could not believe he got so far ahead of him. It only took a moment for something to be blow up. He did act fast. Building's were being blown strait down. Rikio would head for that direction. Upon arriving he would see a water dragon destroying the village they were there to protect. He was on the roof of a building on the other side of the district looking down upon the Jounin fighting the intruder. It would be time for him to get involved. He was not asking any questions he was not talking he was just going to do his duty. Rikio was off the roof top coming down on where Chikami was moving. The hand seals would be made as he was coming down. The lightning sparks appeared in the air. The humming birds of lighting formed. 10 white lightning humming birds will created and they zapped toward Chikami in all directions to do him major harm. In the blink of an eye the white lighting would blast all at once filling the area. Rikio would hand a few feet off as he took his blade from his sheathe. His silver hair blowing from the aftershock of his attack. Rikio was not going to let him get any further. He was completely focused on the task at hand. "I told you already..." Rikio was going to do the his best to hold this man at bay.

Jutsu Used

Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [ Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique ]
    Official Description: After activation, the technique causes various sparks of lightning to appear in the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off a loud humming sound. The humming birds will then rush the opponent, and can spread out to hit multiple targets. Creates between 5 and 10 birds.

Items Used

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:24 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai quickly tracked Chikami. Her eyes moved to the wall nearby her. Dai turned as he charged at her. Emotion bleak and unchanging. She was pissed. Dai moved to the sides, dodging what swinging he made at her. Dodging a sword was child's play; Kein's training covered a lot of things and dodging Buki jutsu's was one of them. "It got your attention didn't it?" She had him off the ground and away from those running in the streets below. Her hands moved at incredible speed. "Nagare Isou [ Curent Transformation ]" Silver lightning formed quickly in her right hand. She blocked his blade with lightning in the form of a Katana, much like his own. "You're in the land of Lightning, don't ever doubt us for a second." She grinned at him for a moment before feeling the presence of a Genin rank shinobi. It was then the sound of a Hichdori that caused her to vanish. Dai appeared again, this time standing close to the edge of the roof. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" She shouted at him. The Nagare Isou still within her hands. The Silver light was dazzling. She had gained the different color lightning in her early days of learning Chidori with Kein. She stared at the boy with dangerous eyes, as if she was a predator hunting for her food. ...I gotta lead Chikami away from the streets. If genin are going to start showing up then there will be problems... Dai stared at the cloud of destruction that the Hichidori had created. She found Chikami's signature and brought her Nagare Isou in front of her. Defending stance. Kein had taught her the basics of swordsmanship. This fight was going to put them to the test.

Things were about to get interesting.

| Chakra Count: 385 / 460 |

Justsu Used
Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ] (Went by Nagare Isou when I trained for it)
Official Description: The user creates an electrical current in his or her hand; this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he or she happens to be holding at that moment, be it a Kunai, Senbon, Shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he or she performs is charged with this electrical current; if he or she blocks a weapon attack with a weapon, the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon, he or she can transfer the current into the opponent's weapon or can directly hit him with this current to shock the target.
Chakra Used: - 25

Dcme

Lerry Bisuto

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out