Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:53 pm
(wait would Misato and Rondo be in a different room or the same room as Axel, Raen, and Loren?)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 am
((I'm sorry!Let's just say they got the wrong room and now with that in mind they find the room.I'm sooooo sorry!I'll start it off for your entrance. ))  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 am
"Dammit i can't see a thing!"Misato said through the sheets of darkness that was enveloped in the room.With saying that a bright purple light shined dimly lighting the room slightly.

"This should help for the time being,Misato."Persephone let out a sigh holding the purple flame that flickered in Rondo's hands.Wait.She also heard a noise coming from the room next to them"I thought i heard a loud bang coming from the other room beside us..."Persephone then looked around the room in haste."Dammit where did that no good soul go!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

Axel walked slowly into the room, feeling something lightly hit his head he felt around and soon grasped a chain. He pulled it and a light flickered to life. He smiled and said "Found the light switch." With that he looked around the room for Skye.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:59 pm
Raen laughed when Axel poked her sides. It tickled. She watched as he turned on th light in the room. "Oh, man! I eyes had finally adjusted!" she said, rubbing her eyes. She looked around, but she didn't see Skye anywhere. "Where could she be?" she asked no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Axel looked around and heard noise in the room beside them. Instead of charging through the wall like a normal viking would do he instead walked out the room and into the next. Only seeing a small purple flame that illuminated a small portion of the room and that of a person he didn't exactly know. He opened the door further and walked towards the person. "Excuse me have you seen a girl in one of these rooms?" he asked as he stopped a few feet away from the flame producer.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:45 pm
Persephone pouted and crossed."Psss well i'm not a girl if anyone's asking..."She puffed out a cold breath of air even though the room was a mild temperature.It was very horrible she got stuck in the body of a boy.

Seeing Axel enter the room made Misato jump in fright.He walked into view with the light that shined dim."Uhhh this is quite a surprise...Axel..."This got worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

Axel heard Misato and soon saw him in the purple light. "It is quite a surprise Misato...," when he heard Persephone he said ",...um sorry about that?" He didn't know how to react to something like that.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 pm
"Look Axel,I don't have time to explain everything but i have to go find a 'missing person' and make sure he doesn't end up calling the underworld."Misato averted his eyes and clenched his fist tightly at his side.

"He's right.If we don't find this 'missing person' well end up in some trouble and with this 'missing person' roaming around,i'm sure the demons will find him soon enough."Persephone wasn't going to allow someone to kill was her's,even if she was only a spirit inside the body of Rondo she would make sure he and her life were safe.If Rondo was to die...his body would dissipate into the darkness and Persephone would become nothing and erase from the earth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

"Okay...well we'll leave you to find this 'missing person' but have you seen Skye anywhere?" he asked bluntly.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:36 pm
Mistao sighed."No,i don't think she would be here of all places."

Persephone's face was pale and she seemed dumbfounded by the presence she felt."Was Hades...near you?"She walked up to Axel and placed a hand to his chest."You seem to have a very dark entity surrounding you,Axel.It feels as if Hades was here or you had an encounter with one of our higher rank demons."She then proceeded to close her eyes and take a deep breath.The room turned bright from the blue encryption as if it was responding to her,"This person...Skye if that is her name.Is she close to any demons of any sort?"

"That's stupid Persephone.How could a god be related to a demon or go near one to be precise?"He grew timid and tapped his foot on the floor."And don't go doing magic in Rondo's body or else he'll get hurt again."He turned to Axel again and smiled faintly."Would you help me for a moment and i'll locate Skye for you.Deal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image

"Honestly I don't remember if I was near Hades but now that I think about it...when the lights went out Raen acted like she was under a spell or something and when she came to she said that there was someone talking to her. Both Loren and I looked but there was no one behind her." he told Persephone and then nodded at Misato's deal. "Okay I'll help you." he said  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 pm
Raen ran after Axel and bumped into him. She didn't say anything as she watched Rondo/Persephone put his/her hand on Axel's chest. She'd heard what Axel told him.
"But he was there..." she mumbled. Raen looked at Rondo. "I heard a man's voice...." she looked up at Axel defiantly. "I know what I heard and I know what I saw."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:06 pm
Misato stunned and on one impulse grabbed Raen's shoulders."What man!?"He seemed almost in shock and in fear."This man...could it have been Rondo or Hades...Miss Raen."Misato let go of the girl and put a hand over his face in distraught.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image

Axel looked at Misato, a little stunned at the way he acted.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games