Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 pm
((I just had a horribly evil idea for a plot twist. Taking another page from the big book of soap opera twists (Jaquel as an impersonator might as well count for the evil twin), I think a healthy dose of random amnesia would definitely cause some nice juicy drama. And I already have an idea of how to do it. twisted ))

"Ah, the downside to a good bed. While it manages to support us throughout the night, it's just so damn hard to get out of. Also, I'm sorry I make such a good pillow." Van joked.

"Yeesh, if she's going back to her roots, I didn't think her mother came from such a dump." Jaquel said pulling a handkerchief from his pocket to cover his nose and mouth, unsure of what unsightly dust and dirt could be hovering in the air in such ruins. "Melodia! I know you're here somewhere!" he called as he stalked through the ruined town.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:58 pm
{Oooh~ I'm interested. XD}

Milly ignored the faint sound of Jaquel's calling her name, thinking that he was too little too late. She doubted he even cared, he just wanted to use her as an excuse to get what he wanted as far as she was concerned! With a slight look of irritation, she scanned the altar for the tiny runes that her mother left there. Upon seeing them, she traced them with her finger, muttering the incantations to open up the entrance. Before long, the stone altar began to move, revealing a staircase. Smirking to herself, Milly continued downwards - down into her mother's "Witch's Den". Certainly Jaquel was right about one thing, her mother didn't come from such a place. However, this was where she settled so long ago before she died and after she became pregnant with Milly. As Milly recalled, her mother was always badmouthing Jaquel and stating how she had to get him drunk to get him to do anything right - in particular, helping to make Milly in the first place. She didn't know whether or not this was true, but she did know for a fact that her mother was a prideful witch and would never want Jaquel to know exactly who she was.

"Don't be. If anything, I should be the one that's sorry that you make such a good pillow." Mala said in a playful tone, sticking her tongue out at him afterwards in a joking manner.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:12 pm
"I don't mind. Think we should attempt to get up now? My arm is getting tired anyway." Since pulling the blanket over their heads, Van had held it up so it was more like a canopy or tent for them so they weren't wrestling the thing every time they moved slightly.

Jaquel stopped. It was extremely feint, but somewhere nearby was the muffled sound of stone scraping and moving against stone. Following the sound, he found himself standing in front of the old temple. "Just what are you up to...?" he mused as he headed inside.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:32 pm
Milly was heading down the long trail of stairs, which seemed to lead down deeper than the building itself. To be fair, though, this was a Witch's lair and heavy with magic. No Witch in her right mind would want a shabby lair! Grinning to herself without paying much attention, Milly went down the steps as quickly as she could so that she could try out a few of her mother's spells.

"Yes, it's probably for the best that we do." Mala sighed, reluctantly letting herself slip out from beneath the covers and straight out of bed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:23 am
((I'm assuming the stairs are still un-hidden.))

"Melodia, I know you're down here. Daddy can read the shadows, remember?" Jaquel said as he began to make his way down the long flight of stairs, one hand against the wall so he could 'speak' with the shadows he was so in tune with. Sure, he'd like to know why there was a secret entrance in a temple and why Milly knew about it, much less her mother, but he'd get all those answers from Milly once he found her.

Once Mala was out, Van tossed the blankets away so that he wouldn't be able to run back and be cozy without the effort of making the bed again. "Alright, considering we're a bit tight on money, I figure I can get some wood and tools and just build a new bed for home for cheap. Depending on the state of the mattress, we might even be able to use that one." he said getting his plan for the day in order as he started to get dressed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:33 am
{Yes, they are.}

Milly simply rolled her eyes as she said, "I know you can. Though I don't see why you bothered to come after me. It's not like you care much, aside from your dumb quarrels with adventurers and all." She stopped in place, hugging her mother's spellbook close as she hid the bad of her mother's ashes in her pocket.

"Good idea. I can also afford to do more domestic work, if really needed. Maybe I can do street preformances as well." Mala suggested as a means to get extra money for that, her lips spread out in a broad grin now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 am
"Because the only thing I'm going to hear about from my mistresses is what could be happening to my poor daughter." Jaquel said in mock worry as he rolled his eyes while continuing to descend the stairs.

"Just don't torch the ones that want to pay with you a night of fun." Van joked with a laugh. Sure it was a long time ago, but the last time he saw Mala doing a street performance, there was magic involved. Specifically the giant ball of fire variety.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:52 am
With clear irritation Milly hissed, "It always comes back to them, doesn't it?!" Afterwards, she continued downward at an even quicker pace. Before long, she decided that going down the spiral stairs would be too slow, so she simply jumped through the center. It was a long fall, a very long fall, but she knew what would be down there to catch her.

"Don't worry. I'll just tell them that right is soley restricted to my hansome husband." Mala replied, going on to slip her uniform back on.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:07 pm
"I honestly can't understand why you don't like them so much considering how much some of them gush over you." Jaquel said rolling his eyes. Those types were the wives that he took back with him who had the motherly instincts and did all the housework. He didn't like them as much as the single ladies he took to be his personal servants and nightly entertainment. It was an odd pattern he'd recognized a long time ago. Starting to get fed up with the seemingly endless staircase, he too jumped down the center, keeping his wings folded close so he'd fall and catch up to Milly that much faster.

"Good luck with your work then. And if you do wind up performing on the streets, I hope many appreciate your magical talents and showmanship." Van said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:20 pm
"Only because they want to win your favor!" Milly exclaimed, stubbornly refusing to listen to anything that might be said. More than anything, she was mentally just a child having a tantrum out of jealousy and loneliness. She was slowed by a ward her mother left where she landed, so that she wouldn't end up hurting herself at the speed she went. After that, Milly walked into the room in which her mother kept the ingredience for spells and the like. Somehow, Milly hoped that Jaquel would be too curious about the place to force her to leave just yet.

"Same here." Mala said, offering Van a broad grin once she was dressed and tidied up. Her grin spread out even wider once she got that kiss on the cheek. "I hope your work goes well too."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:27 pm
"Just note that I might require your services as a masseuse on a regular basis until I become accustomed to this thing known as manual labor." Van half-joked as he headed out of the room.

"I've already made my dislike of those motherly types a long time ago. If they wanted to win my favor they'd try to knock it off!" Jaquel said as he spread his wings to slow his descent, unaware of the ward as he touched down on the ground. "At any rate, we can discuss this further once we get home!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:45 pm
"No, you mean as soon as we get home you'll ignore me or yell before sending me off to my room without a word in edgewise." Milly said, opening up her mother's book to the page she was looking for before she began to dig for certain ingredience for the spell. "You might as well just go. I know you're dying to get me out of your hair anyway."

"I'll be glad to offer them." Mala replied as she headed out after him, heading downstairs to begin her duties as an employee for the inn.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 pm
"Not until you explain what all this is about." Jaquel said motioning to the room around them and the whole secret lair deal in general. His eye twitched slightly as he honestly didn't know any more. On the one hand, the kind of life style he preferred had no place for kids. On the other hand, twice now he found himself dragging Milly back when she tried to run away. Stupid genetic paternal instincts. Lucifer help him should he turn into a softy like his arch nemesis had, the pretty boy god.

After purchasing some of the cheapest tools and lumber he could get his hands on, he started heading home to get to work on their bed for two, unaware of the pair that was currently beneath the town.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:05 pm
"It was Momma's Den. She was a witch, in case you haven't guessed by now. Which meant that if she hadn't died young, I would probably have never met you." Milly said, finally digging out the proper ingredience for the spell she wanted to try. "Then again, Momma hated your guts. If I met you, chances are it would've been when she tried taking your life or something."

Mala, however, was working at the tavern and dodging the occassional grope to earn her wages.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 pm
Jaquel just rolled his eyes. It was hard to care about a woman that probably died some five hundred years ago or so. "I fail to see your point, or what you're doing down here to begin with."

((I'm having trouble figuring out what direction I want to take Jaquel. Since it was already stated she ran away once, it has to be assumed he purposefully brought her back. But Jaquel being Jaquel, it seems weird that he'd care about anyone other than a hot female unless he was being soft, but then that seems out of character, and I don't know if I should make him have some character development and turn him into a pseudo-softy or not. >.<;; ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games