Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

As he had moved toward the table, Kent had completely missed hearing the first question Tessa sent his direction. When she had moved over to the table, two cups in her hand, he blinked for a moment before realizing that she must have asked him about one. Although he wasn't much of a coffee drinker, he still took the one she offered in thanks and took a soft sip from it. Then, her second question came. For a moment, he was silent just blinking toward the ceiling. What do he say? "Uh... Well..." he started as he tried to find the right words, "...The... dorms are decent, the classrooms are fairly clean, and the overall place is... nice. Still, I'm not too sure if this setting is comfortable to me or not."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies:

Tessa took a deep breath after she had listened to his bad answer he was clear that there was something more to it. She slowly let out her inhalation and then looked around and lend over the table and lowered her voice so that he was the only one that could hear her."I presonaly feel out of place here. Theres no one here like me or at least it seems and feels that way"See tessa had always looked at herself more like a human even though she wasn't. She was raised as a human for the most part and she had only some odd years ago had realized her powers and got good at them after her parents death and her brother taking care of her and how she had been so obsessed with vampires but she was no longer in that state after she had lost her memory a few years back she had lost her brother but found him again and he had agreed to let her go to college but made her come to this one. she then sat back in her seat and looked over at him and then looked into her coffee.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Monster Manual

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

For a moment, when Kent saw Tessa leaning forward, he was curious about what she was doing. Leaning in closer, he realized that she was whispering, so that no one else could hear. Hearing her words made him want to ask a few questions, but he eventually decided against it. ...I know how you feel. Personally, I don't think that I belong here either, he whispered back to her as he leaned back and tapped his finger lightly against his coffee glass. Was it possible that she was a human as well? Maybe another incident like his had occurred? ...No, that was unlikely.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi made sure Celia was in her dorm before he hurried back to his own to pick up his stuff and go to his next class "I should have come here a couple of days earlier, silly me." He thought as he changed into a shirt, baggy pants and a hoody. Then he picked up his bag, stuffed it with his stuff and he was off.

It was a race against time, but he still needed to pick up a coffee to compensate his lack of sleep. He walked through the hallways to the cafeteria, with his headphones on, helping him fight his urge to read people's minds, overall he looked like your normal careless schoolboy, fairly boring compared to all the different looking species in the hallways.

He finally arrived to the cafeteria, everyone still seemed different as he made his way to the coffee machine. He then noticed two normal looking people, and as a natural reflex he went to ask them for directions, granted they might not know where the arts room was, but he was really eager to talk to some familiar faces. They seemed to be whispering as he approached.
"Excuse the interruption, does any of you know where the Arts room is? I'm new here and still a little lost."
Takeshi liked art, he would occasionally draw his favorite characters, or a small comic or so, he didn't know that his next arts class would hold him a big surprise in the form of a succubus.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

"Excuse the interruption, does any of you know where the Arts room is? I'm new here and still a little lost."

Hearing a new, unfamiliar voice to him, Kent's eyes sort of shot up at the new guy, or at least to him, with a blank gaze. When the question the male had finally dawned in his mind, he closed his eyes as he gave one of those 'Let me think...' sighs. Reopening his eyes, he then turned to the male and said, "Ah, yes! If you take the door over there outside, just head straight into the next building. Take a left at the first intersection, then a right at the next. The art room should be the fourth on your left." Due to all his snooping around in the building searching for the Mythology class, he actually figured out where the art room was suppose to be. Handy and convenient, he liked that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

"straight into the next building. Take a left then a right. Hmm,.... I see. Thanks a lot." he muttered as he bowed a little to them, before leaving right away.

The two didn't seem so pleased with his interruption, maybe he should have asked that blue skinned girl at the next table, but he was really drawn to their human appearance, it was something familiar.
He took the way the boy described to him. As he approached the classes, the hallways seemed more bustling with action, flying students, displays of power and all sorts of unusual things making his powers seem humble. He turned the music up as he took the turns to the class. It was really hard to miss with its open doors.

He wasn't very late after all, the class was just getting started, so he took a seat as far from the teacher as possible, got his things out and started looking around, the class seemed pretty normal if he ignored his unusual looking classmates, but something seemed off with the teacher but he didn't bother much and considered himself pretty lucky she hasn't noticed he was late .... yet.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tessa looked between the two boys as she tried and think of where the art studio was. She couldn't remember she remembered being shown because she has a class there after her mythology class she started to tell him that she thought that she knew where it was but then was cut of by Kent. She looked down into her coffee and then finished it. After the cup was empty she stood up and took it to the garbage can. She stopped the other by before he had gotten to far away.
"What are you taking because i also have a class in the studio as well but the one i',m taking they have changed the time of"She said with a smiled hoping that he wouldn'r be angry that she had stopped him. She looked over her shoulder and smiled to him as well. She hadn't sat back down after she had thrown her cup away she was now at the moment standing kinda in between the two.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Hearing the other boy give thanks, Kent gave a soft goodbye wave to him and then returned his focus to Tessa. Of course, at this point she had gone off to toss her coffee cup away. Without realizing where Tessa was heading, he opened his bag up to see what his next class was. ...Interesting, seemed that he had an art class as well, and that meant... meant... Oh god... As his hands quivered lightly once he realized what room this would put him in, he then recalled who would be the teacher. Sucking up the fear he had in his mind, he slowly got to his feet and looked around for Tessa. Eventually, he located her heading off after the other dude and guessed that she had a class there as well. Shivering one last time, he caught up with the two of them and followed them over. Seemed that she managed to stop the guy before he got in, though Kent simply stayed behind her to avoid crowding the guy too much.  

Tytun

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tessa waited for the boy that hadn't said what his name was to answer her but she didn't seem to be getting one. As she waited she played with the longest chain around her neck. She moved it threw her fingers and looked over her shoulder again and smiled towards Kent she wasn't sure why she had smile towards him but it had felt like the right thing. She bite her lip while waiting but had bite her lower lip to hard and broke the skin causing a bead of blood to form on her lip that she hadn't just yet realized was there.
"It would be interesting it we had all ended up having the same class was all."she said sweetly as she then teased that there was blood on her lips and she licked them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

As he stood beside them, Kent sort of waited for an answer to Tessa' question. Looking over to the guy, he realized that he had a device in his ears, probably for an iPod or something along those lines. For a moment, he then wondered if Tessa saw that as well. Seeing her smile at him made him lift an eyebrow up, though he didn't ask her why. Instead, he waited for a moment until she spoke. Looking over to her, he then said, "Well, Tessa... I've got an art class in this room in about... 45 minutes. What about you?  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

As usual in her newly peaceful flowing classroom the small fragile figure danced about. Speaking out and giving a lecture upon art coming all the way from the elder days. She used her own self portraite of her own self when she was a human. She had noticed her student that had so skillfully sneaked in. Her senses surpassed others of demons and she quickly smiled. Ronove moved about disappearing periodicly throughout her lecture.

Though upon stopping she made an oh so casual glance Mr. Matsuyama. Smirking a little which was a habbit of hers, she looked slightly vicious. Upon doing so her wings stretched a little before folding behind her back. Though her tail swished almost in a feline like matter. Turning her back to him though she wrote a few page numbers upon her white board.
"Matsuyama Takeshi.. Tardiness, is unacceptable.. I will understand you will be given an extra assignment on top of todays to make sure you are quick not to forget it.."Chimmed her voice sweetly yet with an edge of cruelness.

Turning to face the class whom turned to look to him, her dress hugged her body perfectly. Moving over to her desk she grabbed a large file and then moved forward to the desk that was farthest of her. And of course the one Takeshi was sitting in. Dropping the file upon the desk she looked to him slightly. Her eyes were that of curiousity yet of a vicious edge. Ronove appeared and placed a hand upon her shoulder causing her to stand.

Listening to Ronoves whispered words in her pale pointed ear. She idly yet absent mindedly nodded to him watching him give her a longing look. Almost like one would give one they loved yet he soon evaporated releasing her hand. Staring after the form that had once left she smiled to Takeshi her white fangs revealing themselves.
"Pick one, either one.. Or you may stay after class and clean the classroom.. Take your pick.."Ordered her voice coldly yet with a slight flirtatious sound to it.

Most of the young men glared to him in pure jealousy from getting her attention. Gliding elegantly to the front of the classroom her breasts bounced with each step. Of course anyone would be able to see she was a lustful yet desired being. Her golden hair cascaded like a waterfall over her shoulders beautifully. Snapping her fingers books shot out and dropped upon their desks quickly.

Moving her hand to the side, she watched as the books flew open. It was to the pages she had written on the board. Smiling charmingly she then sat upon her desk crossing her legs opening a book herself. She began to read aloud a poem which was both full of despair yet love. The words rolled off her tongue in a sweet melody that was both articulate yet interesting to the ear.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi felt a mix of embarrassment and confusion when he was presented with the file, he had no choice but to accept one of his punishments, he didn't really want to have extra assignments on his first day of school, that would take from his time after school, but cleaning the class was humiliating to him.

The look on his peers' faces added to his confusion, they looked ... jealous, he couldn't really make out why they were jealous of him. He had just been punished and gotten a bad kind of attention he didn't need on his very first class. He took the chance when she turned around to give them the books, to scan hastily through their thoughts, they were still glaring at him for the most part.

"So, they want her attention, that's unexpected. What kind of students are they? The more important question, what is she? Doesn't look like a regular teacher to me." he wondered as the book flew to his desk, then opened on the page she had decided.

He wasn't a big fan of poetry but to make up for the embarrassing entrance he had made he tried to pay as much attention as he could, although he still drifted away a couple of times, thinking about different things like the assignment, and that weird looking servant she had, something seemed off about him too.

Finally after a lot of thinking he decided to take extra assignment to avoid the chore of cleaning the class "I wonder if she will make me do it in the class or let me take it to my dorm." he thought as he doodled in the corner of his notebook.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:48 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan walked into the art with her hair pulled back into a slick ponytail. She hadn't had the time or motivation to hassle with her contacts so she wore her glasses. Her ears looked even bigger as her hair didn't quite hide them. She wore a peach colored polo shirt and a pair of dark skinny jeans. "Ohayo Kent!" She said in Japanese as she crossed the room. Not even realizing that her ears were sticking out for him to see. "I don't think we have met.." She said to the new girl, " I'm Miyan, I room with Kent." She added for some odd reason. She grabbed a new sketch book from the table at the front of the art room. She took a black sharpie from her purse and wrote her name on it. Returning the marker to her bag she asked "Do you have this class first hour too?"

{{** Ohayo = Good Morning}}

{{ **Edited sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tessa had just gone to answer kent when she heard a greeting classed out in japanese. Her ears twitched and she looked at the girl whom hard started to talk to kent then she turned to her and introduce herself and tell her that she was rooming with Kent. thats weird that they are co-living which was different she knew that alot of places didn't do that.
"um...yeah I'm Tessa and no i dont have this for about 40mins now."she said with a nod as she looked at the girl and then back to kent and smiled softly. Her hair fell softly off her shoulder as she looked down at the bag and gripped it slightly. She was starting to regret take the art class. She didn't feel that her work was any good. As she thought she bite her lower lip.
"Um...Kent i was wondering if you'd mind showing me around more before we have class,"she asked softly feeling embarrassed that she had been getting lost so easily. She thought for a moment as she replayed the girl coming over and talking with them. was there something between Kent and her? she wonder
"Unless you have other planes with um...i just forgot your name," she said looking back over to her girl and then rubbing the back of her head.
"sorry i can be really bad with names but i'm sure i'll be getting to know yours."she said in a kind tone as she then turned back to Kent waiting for him to answer her and she was hoping that he would show her around some more if he decided not to she would understand. As she waited she tucked some of her soft light pink hair behind her ears.

Monster Manual

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

Seeing Tessa about to answer him, Kent eagerly awaited her answer until he heard a different, but very familiar, voice. Turning around, he saw Miyan standing there, but blinked when he saw the glasses. He hadn't known that she needed them or contacts, but it still gave her a level of cuteness.

"Darn it, girl! Stop being so cute!" he stated as he gave her a hug as she moved over, doing his best to not knock her coffee cup away. At this closer position, he noticed her ears once again... After everything he had just experienced... Smiling to her, he then said, "Actually, I've got art class for the second hour."

Hearing Tessa speak behind him, he thought about her statement for a moment. Truthfully, he didn't know much more about the locations than she did. But, he did have the map in his pack!

After hearing her speak to Miyan, he released his hug on Miyan and stood between them, a bit back so they could see each other. "Miyan, this is Tessa. Tessa, this is Miyan. Tessa was in my first class of the day, so we've been sticking around each other until our next class, which coincidentally happens to be art." With a gentle smile, he then patted Miyan on the head and stated, "Well, you better get to class. We'll talk later tonight, alright?"

When Miyan moved on in to the classroom, Kent turned back to Tessa and smiled gently. "Honestly, I'm just as clueless as you are about the place," he explained as he pulled the map out, "But... I have a map, so we can both learn the layout as we go." Holding his hand out, he waited to see what her response was before heading on out in exploration.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff