Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 pm
Krystina gave a smal chuckle and shook her head, not sayng anythingas she ate.

Skylar gave a tiny sigh and sat up in the bed, a small pout on his face as he looked at Shadowheart. "fine...." he sighed and grabbd his coat, slipping out of the shirt and into the coat quickly before he put on his pants. he looked over at shadowheart and gave him a small smile as he pulled his fingers through his hair, fixing the small braids he had. "so.... food?" he smirked  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:20 pm
Maso gave Krystina a small smile but stayed quiet.

"Good boy. It's time for food now," Shadowheart replied in his usual grouchy voice. He turned towards the door as he slid several bands that had kunai or shuriken in them and began strapping them onto his upper thigh only to stop at the door. "Um... I don't really remember anything from last night..." he mumbled before continuing out the door. He didn't want to know whether his lapse of memory would hurt Sky's feelings or not.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:27 pm
Krystina gave him a small smile and continued to eat, delibratly taking her time to avoid taking the pills for as long as possible.

Sky gave a tiny pout but then a small smirk slipped onto his face. "then i guess i'll have to remind you what we did, later." he chuckled and walked next to shadowheart with a bright smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm
"And how exactly would you remind me of what we did? Through words or through action?" Shadowheart asked giving a half-smile at him as his tone took a hint of teasing although he was mostly being serious. As the two entered the dining room Shadowheart started laughing as soon as his eyes caught waht Krystina was wearing. He quickly slapped a hand over his mouth as he slid into the seat opposite of Maso while sliding the chair next to him out with his foot.
"He didn't mean to start laughing at you're outfit. He's just never seen a girl in that kind of outfit. Don't forget to force her into taking those pills in her pocket," Maso murmured standing up as he directed the first two sentences towards Krystina as the last sentence was directed at Shadowheart who had calmed himself and nodded lightly. "I'm going to bed, but Sheik and I will join you all for lunch."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 pm
Sky smiled. "more the latter of the two... there wasn't mauch for actual words last night." he laughed softly and then glanced over o his sister, a sile on his face.

Krystina gave a tiny frown and childishly stuck her touge out at him. "shutup. i don't laugh at the stuff you wear..." she hissed and then went back to slowly eating her breakfast  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:09 pm
"Yes, but I don't wear a slinky as an outfit," Shadowheart chuckled biting his lip as he slid two pairs of chopsticks out of one of the cases and held one pair out for Skylar. "My outfits are made to help with aero-dynamics and stealth and are not meant to be fashion statements." He began eating quickly as he ignored her sticking out her tongue.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:14 pm
"just cause i have nothing else to wear of my regular clothes..." she rolled her eyes and took a small sip of her drink before going back to eating, not even half way through the meal.

Skylar laughed softly and finaly sat next to shadowheart, shaking his head at the chopsticks. "no thanks.... not hungry right now." he mumbled and simply sipped on a soda.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:37 pm
"Fine. You'll have to wait until lunch to eat then," Shadowheart murmured sliding the second pair of chopsticks back into it's case without even looking. "You either need a wider selection of clothes or I'm having Hades wash your clothes." He quickly finished eating and slid the pair of chopsticks he had used inside a napkin before sliding them back inside their case. "You're option. I want to and will see you swallow those pills before I leave this table."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:27 pm
Krysina gav a tiny sigh and shook her head. "i have other clothes, i just only use those for work." she shrugged and thengave a frown. "and there's no way in hell i'm taking those damned pills." she grumbled and continued to nibble on her food while glaring at her feet.

Sky blinked and lked at his siser. "you still do jobs? wow... and i thought you'd given that up when you moved... " he sighed and then gave her a tiny smirk. "goten any new e-mails.... or have you even checked?" he laughed, knowing his sister had gone entirly computerised and only got hired through e-mail.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:33 pm
"Yes you will or I'll be shoving them up the other hole," Shadowheart replied crossing his arms over his chest and letting out a sharp whistle. Maso walked back into the room giving Shadowheart a look of what-do-you-want. "Find Krystina's computer and hide it."
"Sure..." Maso muttered walking back out of the room.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:40 pm
Krysina frowned and shook her head. "what the hell?! i ned to do my work or else i'll lose this place. i'm not hat rich! i haven't gotten enheritence yet either." she fowned and crossed her arms. "and no. i won't take them." she hissed.

Skylar sighed and shook his head. "i really shouldn't have said anything" he mumbled and then looked at his sister. "krystina... just take the pills and ge this over with...." he mumbled, lookingat his big sister with a small childish pout.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:06 pm
"We'll deal with this 'money' issue. We're ninjas and assassins. We know how to survive in the real world," Shadowheart sighed standing up and walking around the table to slide his hand into her pocket, slide the pills out and forcing her mouth open he popped the pills into her mouth. "Swallow and be glad I'm trying to force it down you're throat instead of up your a**." He placed a hand over her mouth so she couldn't spit the pills back out.
Maso had found the computer but just curled up in a ball to sleep next to it. He wasn't in the mood to try hiding it from Krystina right now.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:13 pm
Krystina gave a small frown and swallowed the pills before she stepped away from him. "and i'm not that bad off myself. i'm an exorcist and a hunter...." she frowned and walked off, a few tears in her eyes as she headed to a room that she kept locked under normal cercumstances. she quickly unlocked it and slipped inside before she closed th door and locked it behind her.

Skylar sighed and looked after is sister, knowing better then to folow her because he'd simply end up being blasted by her powers.. again. "well, you pissed her off." he sighed andpicked up his sister's half eaten food placing it in the fridge so she could finnish it if she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:22 pm
"I honestly don't care. She needs to listen to a doctor and the doctor told us to make her take those pills and I don't really care whether she's mad about the whole exorcist/hunter thing either. I can deal with that sort of thign easily without worrying about getting sick," Shadowheart growled as he cleaned off the rest of the table. "Were you serious about there not being a whole lot of time for words last night?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 pm
"yeah, i was" Skylar smiled and sat ontop of the fidge, a smile on his face.

Krystina sighed softly as she turned on the light to the locked room and found everything just as she'd left it before; the silver walls un-aged, the candles semi melted, and her other computer resting in the middle of a large pile of flowers and water fountains. she'd created essentially the perfect indoor garden for herself so she could replenish her powers when she needed to. she sat down in the middle of the flowers and logged onto the computer, greeted by her favorite music starting up around her as she immediatly went to go look at her job offers.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games