Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 pm
Nodding a bit to him, she then smiled a bit figuring out something. She'd head up to the pass and find Holo then bring her back. Standing up she looked over to him a bit before shrugging a bit."I'll be back.."Chimmed her voice gently as she nodded a bit. Though running off with Kotokori she soon found Holo who actually looked human along with the rest."Holo!"Cried out her voice gently as she waved a bit. Blinking a little she heard a voice all to vaguely famliar. Peering back a little she sighed noticing the others quirk eyebrows to her. Though walking back she was quickly convinced to go back. Being given some clothing from Nora she sighed a annoyed looking painting upon her face. Though Nora merely brushed her hair and placed a flower in it."Are you almost done..?"Growled out her voice quietly closing her eyes. Giggling at Holo, she then pulled her hands away nodding. She made Holo look beautiful like a human would."Yes, now lets go.."Murmured her voice gently as she turned around being followed by Holo.

Quirking an eyebrow she merely shrugged moving forward the dress she wore rustled a bit. The Kotokori barked his approval to her before letting out a whimper from wanting to be petted. Sighing she petted the dog as she entered the camp looking up a little seeing Keita.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:47 pm
Keita was surprised to see holo and he stood up "h-holo I -I thought you left." he said and then looked at Nora with a look that said thank you  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:35 am
Glancing away with a reserved face, she merely shrugged. Her skirts of her dress rustled in the wind though her red uniquely colored hair danced about. Though upon peering up to the sky, she noticed the moon and wanted to howl. But with this shepherdess being around she would be figured out."I guess you can't get rid of me that easily.. Or perhaps it was that there was no easy way saying goodbye.."Murmured her voice quietly before she peered over to him. Locking eyes on to his, her ruby colored eyes stared deeply into his. If her ears and tail were revealed their fur would be lifted up. But gazing away she claimed her seat next to the laying horse Kotokori trotted after her and layed down next to her once she sat down. Smiling she noticed the look from Keita and nodded. Moving down to a tree, she sat down herself but soon dozed off from exhaustion of working with her flock of sheep earlier.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 am
Keita smiled "whatever you say. I'm just glad you're back" he said mumbling the last part..  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:01 pm
Standing up she walked forward a little to sit on top of a hill. Staring at the moon her bright crimson eyes grew slightly big. The shepherdess's dog of course followed after her. Even a few of the local wolves drew out to come lay next to her. Sighing quietly she began to sing a song, more to the moon and a lullaby for the animals around her. It was of ancient times, before she was trapped in the wheat field.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:11 pm
Keita looked up as he hear the song and got up and eventually came to a run as he reached the top of the hill. "h-holo" he said panting as he walked over to her sitting down next to her.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 pm
Stopping her song, she blinked a bit looking up to him. Her ears and tail were revealed as she sat. Some of the wolves growled from him interupting her song. Though soon enough quieted down once they recieved a glare from her. Looking back up to the moon, she sighed gently."Yes, what is it..?"Asked her voice quietly before she peered over to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:36 pm
Keita sighed "sorry I guess I thought you were leaving again" he then quickly pecked her cheek. "cause like I said I'm in love with you"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:58 pm
Blinking a little, she tilted her head at him once he spoke. She then felt her cheeks fluster a little once he pecked her cheek. Peering away quickly she felt her ears twitch a little. Kotokori looked up a little tilting his own head a bit. Looking to the side a bit she felt her tail sway a little."I'm in love with you, Keita.. I'm sorry for before.. I was worried about you getting hurt if you came with me to the north.."Murmured her voice quietly as she peered back to him. Smiling a bit she peered to the side a little before looking back to him. Leaning up a bit she kissed him gently before pulling away looking back up to the moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:40 pm
Keita blushed heavily when holo kissed him but smiled wraping his arm around her shoulders"thanks for worrying"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:17 pm
Leaning over she rested against him a bit as she peered up. Nodding a bit she could feel her tail swaying from side to side. She was happy to love him, but just like Hiba said though. She was a creature of the night, and he was a lamb who strayed from his flock. The wise wolf, knew this love would end badly. Either way there was no escaping it. Their fate was sealed together but it wouldn't be for the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:00 pm
Keita looked t holo and smiled "do you wanna head back to the camp" he asked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:09 pm
Shrugging a bit she looked over to him a little. Sighing quietly she looked around seeing most of the wovles asleep. The ones that weren't looked up to her a bit before she made a slight face."No.. But just because my friends here will follow.."Murmured her voice quietly before she peered up to him a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:03 am
Keita nodded "well then I guess we're sleeping under the stars." he smiled laying back.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 am
Blinking a little she peered over to him a bit. Sighing gently she layed back but soon layed on her side."Keita.. Are you sure about coming with me..?"Murmured her voice gently yet quietly as she looked over to him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff