Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 am
Drake Followed along after the meal and like the others made sure he was well before realizing how much stronger hie magic had gotten. "Well, guess we won't have to worry about you so much huh?" He said more to lighten the moods. He made sure Locke would be well though before himself and the others went out to begin repairs. "Hey Sam, got you a horse this morning and a saddle pack, so try not to weigh the poor thing down all right?" He smiled lightly before heading off on his own. He had his own form of help but still didn't care for the others to see his magic. He'd done well so far with only Jack knowing, possibly Andrea, but still wanted it to be hidden. It wasn't something he was typically proud of.

Demona watched with a smile. She remembered the evening he had lost his arm. His powers had surprised him, it was good to see him testing his limits. "With that skill you could fix this town in no time." She said softly to him. She placed a hand on his shoulder and watched the others all head off. Once they would be alone she looked to him. "Locke. Here, Andrea wanted me to give you this. I don't know why she didn't want to herself. Something about not wanting to worry you." She pulled the necklace Andrea had gotten him out and handed it to him. "It has a unique design to it."

Andrea smiled seeing Locke's gift had grown some. She searched her mind a bit before heading off like Drake into town. She wanted to walk about and clear her head. So much was going on in it, yet since allowing her emotions out, she seemed more confused then before. She walked along the streets kicking at a stone as if it were a little ball. Memories of her past coming back to her now. She began to wonder if her people really did know what was going to happen before the night they were taken. She realized after a moment with a chuckle she were still wearing the wig Drake had gotten her and made sure her natural hair was hidden better. She thought it sill she had almost forgotten about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:31 pm
Jack and Sam had gone to Sam's shop to collect what they could of the equipment. Luckily most of the gear was still salvageable. "Hey, Jack! How's the wound?" She hoped he was pretty much healed up by now.

"It's better. Still aches a little, but I'll live, thanks to you." Jack was happy that Sam was coming along with them. Now he had someone to take his side during arguments. And she was very attractive to him. That was definitely a plus in his book. "Say, Sam. Should we consider getting a cart? You have a lot of valuable supplies and equipment. Not to mention we could use the cart for emergencies."

"That sounds good to me. I have a lot of fond memories all jumbled up here. I don't want to lose all of it."

"Locke looked at the pendant, then smiled. "It's an Alchemy pendant. My old teacher from years back had something like this once in a drawing he showed me. It helps to amplify Alchemical reactions and helps the wielder to focus his power more to arrive at a more desirable finish." He grew sad now, realizing what Andrea must have thought when she got the pendant. "Andrea..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:49 pm
Drake headed out mostly on his own. He still didn't wish more then Jack or possibly Andrea knowing about his type of magic. It wasn't something he liked to discuss. He did take note of Andrea staying at least within sight though they were a good distance away from each other. He smiled seeing her get a little adventurous in reaching out to help the people moving debris from one pile to another in the clean-up process. He called his shades turning his attention to the buildings and motioned about commanding them to his will in repairing what was closest.

She looked to him then wondered. "Come, you can talk more tonight before bed. Lets help the others in repairing this town." She said putting an arm around his shoulders. She would walk somewhat leading him to one area noting Jack and Sam near the shop cleaning up there. She moved to one pile seeing Drake and Andrea head off to another section of town. She smiled to Locke before letting her wings escape the holds of her back. She winced slightly but wouldn't let any see. After a quick stretch she went about helping Locke to rebuild.

Andrea followed Drake for a bit till she found another area to work on. She wanted the time alone. Her mind flooded with thoughts and memories like a water tap had just been turned on. She wanted this alone time to sort it all out and see if it really had happened. She took note now and then of Drake just within calling distance but doubted anything would happen for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:10 pm
Locke had Gone with Demona to help with the town's repairs. They found a few houses towards the outskirts of the town that were in danger of completely collapsing. "Sir!" He approached a man outside of one of the buildings. "Is anyone inside these houses?"

"No, young lad. Everyone was out when the portal opened up. Thankfully, no one was hurt."

"Good to know, then. Come on, Demona. Let's see what we can do." They both went into the buildings, looking them up and down, trying to see if there was anything that would hinder the transmutation process. He saw the beams holding the building up, the stone the walls were made of... This would hopefully go smooth enough without killing him. Placing his hand on the ground, he pushed his alchemy to it's limits, and reconstructed the buildings. Everything went well. "There..." He wiped some sweat from his brow. "That should do it. Did my best to reinforce the walls and beams."

"Thank you, lad! Thank you!" The man came over and shook Locke's hand. "You and your wife are welcome here in Degan anytime you wish!"

Locke looked over at Demona, and blushed. Wife? They may have spent a few late nights together, but wife?  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:25 pm
She followed along moving parts here and there if he needed for the homes as well as flew through them quickly to ensure none had snuck in. She soon would return as he did each change marveling a bit at his skills. As one of the villagers approached she would look puzzled between them. "What is a wife?" She asked curious about the term. She wondered if it was anything like a companion of her world.

Aduis stood looking out the window of their hiding spot. Images blurring by his mind before he would stop and close his eyes. After a moment he turned looking to their leader. "Zhin, we have trouble. The clansmen are coming. If they find out who keeps closing the portals, we'll never succeed our mission."

He turned hearing the other and nodded with a heavy sigh. "Is it possible they will not notice? Can we take that risk?" He wondered knowing they had orders to stick by them till Andrea or Locke could regain memories once lost to them, or at least until they reached full potential. He watched Adius turn with a less then desirable expression and knew it's meaning. "Markus, go, watch over Locke. Aduis, how much time do we have?"

"We have none, they are already here."

Andrea continued helping the people best she could smiling now and then. She was thankful she could be left somewhat on her own for once. She knew it would be rare but enjoyed the time to her own thoughts. It made her feel almost free of the memory of running from the Order.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:19 pm
Locke turned away from Demona for a few seconds. "A wife refers to two people who have decided they wish to spend their lives with one another. A mate if you will..." He pondered the thought of having to explain this to Demona. Did they not have mates in her world?

Sam and Jack were busy sorting trash from stuff that could be salvaged. "Jack! I found a good starting arm over here! And over here is my all of my screws and gears! YAY!" Sam squealed like a little child who had been given a shiny new toy.

"Kinda excited there, aren't you?" Sam threw another wrench at Jack.

"You don't understand! This is my life! I enjoy it! Nothing in the world is as great as polished metal and the grinding of gears! The hum of a motor doing what could only be described as art!"

"Okay! I get it! I didn't mean anything by it!" Jack looked around again. We'll have to decide what to keep and what to scrap. We can't take all of this along."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:46 pm
He and others soon entered the city that should have been destroyed by portals according to rumors. The leader laughed to himself seeing it still standing however and knew they had to be close. Reports of the last portal's creatures, he knew well this town shouldn't be here. He moved about the people further into the town. A hand moving about sensing the energies of each. He soon passed by one blonde girl and paused looking to her. Her energy was different then others. Not quite human, and not quite of their world. He smiled grabbing her arm and pulling her to him. He could tell now looking at her who she was. His smile grew seeing her struggle and call out. He motioned for the others with him to search out others they were looking for about the town. "Found you. You may break the memory wash the Order put on you, but not mine. Surprised you're still alive after that last battle we had." He said towards her. His free hand grabbed at the blonde wig exposing her silver hair. "Yeah, that can't hide you from us little mystic." He pulled his dagger free still smiling. As he went to strike he recoiled as she managed to kick his leg and get a jab on hi chin. He scowled hearing her call out and seeing her run off. He chased after her tackling and pinning her under his weight. "Stay still so I can kill you!"

Andrea felt someone grab her harshly. She looked to him not recognizing him and tried to break free of his grasp. "Let go of me!" She said. After he spoke she felt worried, more as she saw the blade in his hands. She reacted quick to what Locke had managed to teach her and took off. "Drake!" She yelled though couldn't say more as the man pinned her. She struggled using her arms trying to fend off his attacks. "Stop it! Drake!"

Drake would turn swearing he heard Andrea to see another chasing and knock her down. It took him a split second to react starting a run for her and praying he could make it on time. "Andrea hang on!" By the time he got half way to her he saw the mystic from before reach them pulling the man off of her and fighting him. He didn't waist a moment as he went to her. "Hang on Andrea, I've got you. He won't hurt you again."

He saw the scene play out and rushed to the girl's aid. He quickly took the man from her and began the fight. He would have to deal with this one before he could help her. Realizing the other was beside her he called to him. "Get her out of here! Get her safe!" And with that kept the other busy seeing his 'friends' coming out of the woodwork.

Drake didn't hesitate as the other called out. He picked Andrea up in his arms and left quickly using his shades as a smokescreen for their exit. He wouldn't stop till they reached the inn and their room. He let her sit on one of the beds getting the bandages out and wrapping her arms, then a small one for her cheek. "You all right?" He watched her nod and sighed in relief. "All right. Wait here okay, I'm going to get the others."

"Don't tell them. I'm okay really. Thank you." She knew he was confused but nodded he understood. She watched him turn to leave all the same and covered herself with the blanket. She wasn't sure what had just happened, let alone try and explain it.

Demona looked to him nodding she understood. "So it is like a companion then." She said after a moment. She looked to the sky seeing it was about mid day. "Perhaps some lunch and rest is in order?" She asked curious of how his strength was holding up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:24 pm
Locke nodded. "Yeah. Something like that." He wiped some more sweat from his face. "Some lunch and rest sounds real good right-" Someone grabbed him from behind and turned him around.

"Ah... Thought you could hide from us, huh? You may not have much of their powers, but your energy is undeniable, you Order scum!" The man pulled a blade on Locke, and a man came out of nowhere it seems, and grabbed the attacker by the arm.

"Excuse me, but that's our friend you're trying to kill, you filth." Markus threw the would-be attacker into a wall, knocking him unconscious. "Locke! Go and find Drake! Andrea's been attacked, and she needs your help!"

"What!? Demona! Come on!" Locke didn't know who this man was that saved him, but he was grateful, albeit suspicious.

Elsewhere...

"Jack? Do you think Locke would like something in gold, or silver?" DK and Jack both looked at each other, then back at Sam, then shrugged.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:19 am
He scowled as the others he came with dealt with the mystic. That one was always to the girl's rescue, it made him angrier. He followed his senses smiling seeing the one that took the girl away. He waited till the other was clear before looking to the building and heading in. He walked the halls listening to each room and sensing out the energy till he found his mark once more. He pulled a stone from his pocket and spoke softly to it knowing it would call the other men to him, then entered the room. And there she was. He charged as she noticed him and grabbed he before she could try and escape. He pinned her once more and bound her arms behind her with rope from his belt, then gagged her so she couldn't call out. "Now mystic, there's reports of another in town, a few actually the order has touched. You'll be my bait for now, then when they're dealt with, it will be your turn." He watched her try to struggle before picking her up and bringing her to the other room then knocking her out. As she lay there he debated simply killing her there but would wait till the others arrived. He turned closing the door seeing two more of his men joining him. "We wait. They'll come to us for this one."

Drake ran through the streets searching for Locke and the others. He knew where Sam and Jack were so would get them after. He soon found the two running and caught up to them. He could tell by their expressions something was up on their end too. "Hey, you guys all right? Come on, we need to talk."

She nodded then called out as the man had attacked Locke. She moved to charge him though went to Locke instead as another beat her to it. "Locke, are you all right?" She listened to the other wondering who he was but would follow after he started for the inn. As they went she would see Drake ahead and paused as he met up with them. "We know something happened. Some man just attacked Locke." She said as they reached him. she wasn't sure what he was going to report on the girl but knew she was a close friend of Locke's.

"Andrea was attacked to. One of those mystics saved her, I got her safe back to the inn. She got lucky though, just minor cuts from defense wounds." He said after a moment. "She's waiting for us, she didn't want anyone to know."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:57 pm
Locke and Demona approached Drake as the mystic ran off after saving him. "More mystics? What's going on? First that man Garin, and now this new group who is also apparently from the Order? Did we do something to bring this on ourselves?" Locke looked as though he was about to start crying. "Come on. Let's get to Andrea before anyone else... I need to know she's alright..."

Sam and Jack were still cleaning up the store. "It's kind of quiet, huh?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:46 pm
He waited within the room, two by the door and a short time later had been joined by two more. He knew there would be a fight from his sources. The other three that always followed the girl were never far behind. He would wait his time soon seeing the door of the room open. One of his men acting quickly to grab the woman as she entered holding a blade to her neck. He'd turn to the others with a grim expression. After a moment he would turn his attention to the one missing an arm noting he was the only one that had a trace of the Order's magic on him, though little enough for him to wonder. "Lay down your arms. My fight is with those of the Order, speak of your affiliation with them and it could save your life. Though we expect three more to come."

She nodded before rushing off towards the room Drake said he had left the girl in. She knew it meant a lot to Locke having everyone safe so would stand beside him no matter what. As she reached the inn and the room she called out in surprise as someone grabbed her and forced a blade to her neck. She struggled only slightly knowing she had a trick up her sleeve and would wait to see the reaction of the others.

He turned leading them for a bit and realizing Demona was faster. He would make a comment later though. "She should be fine. Just some cuts and bruises. I think she's more shaken nerve wise then anything." He commented as they ran. As they reached the inn he would stop mid charge seeing men grab Demona. "Who are you people?" He asked then looked about quickly not seeing Andrea in sight. "And wheres the girl?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:44 pm
"HEY! We're not with the blasted Order! What is your problem? What have we ever done to you!?" He saw Demona being pinned by one of the men, but was not too worried. He knew that she could take care of herself. "Demona? You're not going to take this, are you?" That was his signal to her.

"That's it. I got to go find Locke and the others. Something isn't right." Jack was antsy and felt something was not right.

"What do you mean?" She picked up DK to put him on her shoulder. "Do you think they could have gotten into trouble?"

"I don't know, but I just got this feeling. Like we are in for some action..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:43 pm
He looked to them. "That may be so, but in the case of at least one of your companions, though I'm sure the number I did on her she doesn't remember, was. Whether by choice or force, it's not acceptable. Now we need the other three in this town, and she can bring them to us." He said once more. He didn't like the thought of these people who claim they are not with the order traveling with one that had so much of their influence to them. "She's a threat to us that needs to be stopped."

Demona nodded slightly hearing Locke question her. "I do believe I don't like blades held to me." She smiled deviously and let out her wings. As the one holding her was pushed back she drew her sword and began her fight. "You should know, not all women are helpless."

Drake smiled seeing Demona take care of the one holding her. As the others charged Locke and himself he simply outstretched his hand. "Shades..." As he spoke his shades appeared and took care of the men. He gave a light nod to Locke then looked to the leader. "I suggest you tell us where our friend is. He doesn't like people hurting her."

She woke slightly hearing noise and groaned feeling pain in her head. She tried to move realizing she was gagged and bound, even her feet. She tried to call out and figure out where she was and could hear what she thought were her friends. She maneuvered best she could trying to get close to the door. Once she reached it she used what strength she did have to try kicking it. Anything to make noise hoping her friends would know it was her, though had to admit, even that sounded quiet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:27 pm
Jack and Sam left the shop, and went looking for the group. "Hey, Jack? Isn't that them over there?" Sam was pointing at a group who seemed to be in the middle of a heated argument.

"Yeah, that's them alright. Leave it to them to find a fight in a quiet town like this..." Jack grabbed Sam to follow.

Locke stuck his hand low to the ground, and transmuted some of the iron from deep under the ground into a metal staff. "You better tell me what you did with her... before I show you the meaning of pain, you slime..." Locke was not happy. Someone was trying to hurt Andrea, and had her somewhere he couldn't reach her.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:08 pm
He laughed at the comment then motioned for one of the others knowing well what he would do. He looked back to the one with alchemy. "You do know what pain is, all will know soon enough." He pulled his own weapon knowing if he wanted to he could make them leave.

The other took off into the inn and heading back to the room where they had the girl hidden. He opened the door to one room within the room seeing her trying to kick it. He laughed pulling out his blade. "The master has called for you little one."

Demona fought off the one only to be joined by another seeing the same of Drake. "You know, it would be nice if those mystics that want to protect us showed up about now!" She said knowing these men were tough. She took note of one of them running off and scowled. "Locke! One got loose!"

Drake continued controlling his shades though felt the pain as one ended up destroyed. He cursed a bit drawing his sword to try and help and ordering another shade out. He saw the one running towards the inn but was powerless to do something. He knew what would happen if they couldn't find or reach her. He didn't have to guess from their previous threats.

She heard noise getting louder and smiled through the gag as the door opened though would try to scream seeing it was one of the others. She struggled to back away though felt the wall behind her. As he neared she kicked as hard as she could hearing him scowl at her and knew she couldn't defend herself from him like this.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games