Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tytun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:23 pm
Nodding lightly to her words, he nearly felt the same way. In fact, he didn't realize what Samiel's plan had been until this issue. Moving over to the hammock, he sat on the ground beside it as he looked up. "If it's anything... At least you've found two of the remaining Apostles."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:30 pm
Opening her eyes she glanced to him a little before nodding. That was true they all had the apostles now. Though what would she go back to doing now? Cleaning, and exorcising sinners? Pursing her lips a bit she then leaned back looking up at the sky. Her rouge colored eyes softened a bit before she looked over to Melthos."Hey.. What do you think will happen now..?"Asked her voice gently before she turned over looking to him. Resting her hand on her cheek as she layed down.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:55 pm
Looking over to her as she spoke, he gave his own little shrug. "I'm not sure myself..." came his response as he slowly leaned up and pressed his forehead against hers. "Whatever happens... will happen."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:05 pm
Watching him with curious eyes she then blushed faintly when he leaned his forehead against hers. Relaxing she didn't mind it too much now. Sighing she made a slight face before closing her eyes."Now that we've found them.. I don't know what to do anymore.."She admitted quietly relaxing a bit more since he was there. For some reason he always did make her feel more comfortable. Opening her eyes a little she looked up into his.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:42 pm
Moving a hand up, Melthos lightly caressed the side of her face in his palm. "Well... You've got all the time in the world to think about your desire and purpose," he said calmly before he leaned his head up higher and kissed her forehead lightly. "For now, though... Just rest."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:12 am
Glancing up into his eyes she smiled a bit. Feeling his soft lips press against her forehead she sighed. Looking up into his eyes she then moved her lips to his cheek. Brushing her lips against his cheek she then pulled away laying down on her hammock."Sure.."She said gently nodding a little before smiling. Laying her cheek against her hand she then closed her eyes. She curled up a little before she relaxed.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:54 pm
Smiling lightly as she brushed her lips against his cheek, Melthos watched her lie back down before relaxing. Nodding once, he laid back onto the grass and stared up at the sky. He... felt happy here.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:32 am
Fall asleep soon after she dreamed of nothing surprisingly. Everything that worried her was now off her conscience. Though it was peaceful she enjoyed the sleep. For with her and Willow's pain she was exhausted.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:59 am
Within minutes, Melthos too had fallen asleep, his own dreamland playing through his subconscious mind. For now, he would rest...  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Waking up she sat up slowly rubbing her eyes a bit. Shaking her head a little she then looked down seeing Melthos still asleep. Laying back down she looked up at the darkened star filled sky. It was already this late? Thinking a little she then shrugged before sighing.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm
Still asleep, Melthos rolled lightly onto his side as he snoozed, unaware of Zemira's awakening...  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:35 pm
Getting off the hammock she then jumped down silently to the ground. Landing with a silent thump she then looked down to Melthos. Smiling a little bit she then moved over to the gazebo. Sitting down on the bench she looked up to the sky. Allowing all of her hair to be down for once she looked to the side. Looking up she remembered how her and Viktor would come here to escape the stresses of the order. Though that was many years ago and things changed. Placing a hand up to her heart she could feel it begin to pound. This is the place she had her first kiss. Right here on this bench it was a summer day and she shared it with Viktor. Shaking her head she then placed her arms on the rail before she began to sing.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:15 pm
As a voice began to lightly pummel his mind, Melthos stirred from his sleep. Sitting up, he noticed that Zemira was no long on the hammock. Before he could wonder, his ears took notice of her voice and he saw, with the turn of a head, that she was at the gazebo. Stretching himself out as he stood to his feet, he quietly walked up to her and, with a simple touch, moved himself right behind her as his hands placed gently over hers.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:45 pm
Singing out gently yet quietly she didn't think she'd wake up Melthos. But once she felt his hands on her own she smiled a little. Finishing her song she looked forward. Was this how they were going to be for now on? Loving, and embracing eachother? Shaking the thoughts from her head she then stared up to the sky."How did you sleep..?"Murmured her voice quietly before she looked back to him. Her rouge colored eyes were actually softened with fondness. She knew she was inlove with him, but she'd never admit it.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:50 pm
Hearing her question as she turned her head somewhat, he gave a soft nod before he leaned his head over her shoulder gently. "Very well," he stated in a calm and soothing tone. "And how about you?" He wouldn't admit it himself, but he did really love her too.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff